You Changed

When my poster turns real

Two weeks passed by so quickly it was time to go back to school. You sighed as you got out of your bed. “Oh my god! Why! School is so boring!” You groaned as you brushed your hair.

You dragged your feet across the floor and put on your shoes. “I’m off to school!” You shouted. You put your backpack on and walked out the door.  “I don’t get it, how can two weeks go by so quickly? Couldn’t we have three weeks of holidays? Or couldn’t the days go really slow?” You mumbled to yourself while untying your earphones.

“Sunhee, is that you?” A guy asked from behind. You turned around and saw a guy that looked really familiar. “You are?...” “Sunhee! It’s me Jisoo! I have a twin sister named Eunji. Remember me?” Jisoo asked. You thought for a while but couldn’t remember a thing. “Jisoo… Eunji? What? Why can’t I remember a thing?” You asked hitting your head a few times. “We went primary school together. You seriously don’t remember?” Jisoo asked. You shook your head. “My brain isn’t working right now. I’ll remember in a minute just wait.” You said still trying to untie the earphones.

1 minute later…

“Oh! You! Jisoo, yeah I remember now. Sorry. Where’s your sister?” You asked. “I woke up a bit later than her so she went first.” Jisoo said. You nodded and still tried untying the earphones. “Oh my god! This is so annoying! Why do earphones get tangled for?! You shouted and put the earphones angrily in your bag. “You’re still scary.” Jisoo said. “I am not scary at all. I’m just not in a happy mood right now.” You said. “So…” Jisoo said and you looked at him. “Still like singing?” Jisoo asked. “Yeah, you?” “I auditioned for Cube entertainment.” Jisoo said. “Wow! Really? Did you pass?” You asked. Jisoo nodded. “Woah! Congratulations! I want to become an idol as well but my parents won’t agree.” You said feeling a bit sad.

You and Jisoo talked the whole time until you got to school. “Ok, see you around Jisoo.” You said and walked off. As you were walking, you turned back and saw Jisoo standing in the middle of nowhere. *Whoops, I forgot he’s new to the school.* “Jisoo! Follow me!” You shouted and Jisoo happily came running to you.

You and Jisoo were walking next to each other and you showed Jisoo around. A group of queenkas were walking past, you tried avoiding them and one purposely bumped into you really hard which made you bump into Jisoo. “Sorry.” She apologised with a smirk on her face. “It’s ok.” You said with a smile. When you turned back you made a face. “Are you ok?” Jisoo asked. “Yeah, I’m fine.” You said.

The bell went and you got your books to go to your class. You were the first person to be in class. As you sat down, Jisoo called out your name. “Come sit next to me.” You sat patting the seat next to you. “Eunji’s also in this class.” Jisoo said. “She can sit next to you because Hana sits here.” You said.

You, Jisoo and Eunji talked to each other, when you saw Hana walk in you smiled at her and she just ignored you. She slammed her books on the table and sat down next to you. “Good morning.” You said happily. “Bad morning. Don’t talk to me.” Hana said and stared out the window.

The recess bell rang, the whole class packed their stuff and raced to the canteen. “Yah Sunhee, come canteen with me.” Hana said and you nodded. “Jisoo, Eunji, I’ll see you around bye.” You said and walked off. You threw your books into your locker and followed Hana. “Go buy me a sandwich and a bottle of water.” Hana said. “Money?” You asked. “Use yours I don’t have any.” Hana said. You rolled your eyes and went to buy Hana what she wanted.

“Here you go Hana, a sandwich and bottle of water.” You said giving Hana her stuff. She took it without even saying thank you. “I wanted a ham and cheese sandwich! Not ham and tomato sandwich!” She shouted and you felt some spit on your face. *Ewww* When she wasn’t looking you wiped your face using the sleeve of your jumper. “You didn’t tell me what sandwich you wanted.” You said.

Usually you would sit at the school garden and eat but today you followed Hana to the end of the oval where no one is around.  “Why are we here?” You asked. “Stop asking questions and be quiet.” Hana said feeling annoyed. “Hey hey hey, who have we got here?” The leader of the queenka group asked. “Unnie!” Hana said and went over to their side leaving you alone. “What do you want?” You asked. “I want you to die.” She said chewing her gum. “What did I do?” You asked. “You! I saw you with B.A.P. Why were you with them?” She asked walking closer to you. “Since when was I with them?” You asked. “Every day on the holidays. Answer me! Why were you with them?!” She shouted. “Why would B.A.P be with me? Shouldn’t they be in Seoul?” You asked. “Yeah unnie, wouldn’t they be in Seoul?” The girl behind the leader asked. “Shut up shortie.” The girl next to her said.

“Hana, what happen to you? You changed over the holidays. Can I leave now?” You asked. “No!” The leader said and took out something from her pocket. “I’m going to cut your face so my B.A.P oppas won’t like you anymore.” The leader’s sidekicks came and grabbed onto your arms so you wouldn’t move. Hana came and poured water all over your head. You felt a cut on your left cheek and they let go off you. They started punching you and kicking you then Hana threw the sandwich in your face.

“Enough! What is wrong with you ugly freaks?!” A guy shouted as he helped you up. You looked at him and saw him wearing a hat, sunglasses and a mask. You immediately thought of Daehyun. “Let’s go Sunhee.” He said and pulled you away. “Jisoo?” You mumbled. “Yes, it’s me.” He said. “Thank you so much.” You said smiling. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Comments make me happy! XD

Sorry for not updating for so long. I thought i would be able to update a lot during the holidays but no i had to much holiday homework

I love all your comments sorry for not replying because i can't be stuff. I'll try to reply to all of them ^^