Fine?

When my poster turns real

Your parents stood there frozen. They didn’t look angry, sad or happy. “Mum, dad? Are you ok?” You asked afraid that they might of got a heart attack or something. “We’ll talk when we get home.” Your mum said in a serious tone. You and Daehyun nodded. She’s never that serious unless she’s not feeling well. “Kids! Let’s go home now.” Your dad said.  “Appa! Wait! I need to finish this game.” Won Cheol said.

When you got home, only you, Daehyun and your parents were sitting in the lounge room. Still your parents had a poker face on. It was silent until you decided to talk. “I’m sorry.” You apologised looking down. “I’m really sorry as well.” Daehyun standing up and giving a 90 degree bow. Your parents just kept staring at the two of you. “Who gave you permission to date each other?” Your dad asked. “Won Cheol oppa.” You lied. “I let them mum and dad, blame everything on me.” Won Cheol said crawling out from behind the couch. You and Daehyun starting laughing. “Since when were you behind there?” Your mum asked. “Before.” Won Cheol answered. “We’re fine with the two of you dating but-“ Your mum said but you cut her off. “Really?! Really mum?!” You squealed. “But what mum?” Won Cheol asked. “We have some rules we want you to follow.” Your dad said. “Rules? I hate them. I’m out.” Won Cheol said and ran upstairs. Your parents were taking turns saying the rules. There were so much rules that you took out your phone and starting typing them because you know that you won’t be able to remember every single rule.

“Last rule, no lovey dovey stuff in front of us.” Your mum said. You and Daehyun quickly nodded. “Everything’s fine right.” You said. Your parents nodded. “Any other questions? If not you can go.” Your dad said. You smiled and Daehyun bowed again.

You and Daehyun happily ran upstairs and headed to Won Cheol’s room where everyone was. “Wait oppa, I forgot my bear.” You said and went back downstairs to get your bear then went back upstairs. Since you were young you’ve only been in Won Cheol’s room a few times because he doesn’t let girls in. Even on his door it says ‘No Girls Allowed Especially Sunhee.’ The last time you went in was to wake Won Cheol up, luckily he didn’t kill you. You dragged the big bear up the stairs and threw it on your bed. Would Won Cheol oppa let me in today? You thought and went over to his room.

You knocked on the door and waited for an answer. “Yeah Sunhee?” Won Cheol asked. “Oppa, can I come in please?” You asked. “Sorry, no girls allowed unless it’s something important.” Won Cheol said. You pouted and wanted to kick the door. You heard your mum calling you and you went downstairs.

“Bring these to your oppas to eat.” Your mum said giving you a plate of fruit.

This is important right? You walked up the stairs and ate strawberries at the same time. So much walking up and down the stairs today. You knocked on the door and twisted the door knob but it was locked. “Oppa, I have something important let me in please.” You said. “Won Cheol, I’m opening the door for Sunhee.” Daehyun said. “Fine.” Won Cheol said.

Daehyun opened the door for you and you gave him a sweet smile. “Mum cut up some fruit for us to eat.” You said placing the plate in the middle of the floor where everyone was sitting. You joined the circle and looked around. *This is what oppas room looks like. Eww, so dirty and there’s a pair of underwear next to me. Eww and dirty socks on his pillow. Is this why he never lets girls in?* “Stop looking around Sunhee.” Won Cheol said and you looked at the plate of fruit.

When everyone was talking you got up and looked around again. You went into his walk in cupboard and saw more dirty socks. You pinched your nose and picked it up. *Where is the laundry basket? Oh my gosh this is so disgusting. Doesn’t mum tell him to clean his room?* You threw all the dirty cloths into the corner and started hanging up the clean clothes.

*I don’t even know why I’m cleaning his room.* It was nearly midnight and you finished cleaning. “Sunhee, go out.” Won Cheol said pushing you out of his room. “Don’t even say thank you.” You mumbled as you walked back to your room. *Need to wash my hands, I’ve never touched anything that disgusting.*

You got changed and ready to sleep. You turned off the light and hugged the bear tightly until you went to sleep. 

---------------------------------------------------

I don't know what to write...

Any ideas? Comment please! 

It's so cold and my hands are frozen, can't type properly.

Anyways comment and Subscribe! ^^

   HAHAHA I find this funny XD