What?!

When my poster turns real

A month passed since B.A.P has been living with you. B.A.P and Won Cheol seem really close to each other. For the past month you’ve been doing the same thing each day. Mondays to Friday, wake up, get ready, eat, go to school, study, go back home, eat, talk to B.A.P and your annoying brother, homework, sleep. Saturdays and Sunday play games, study. You’re parents have been nice to B.A.P and has treated them as their own kids. Dubu has also grown. 

He’s well trained and has won lots of competitions. You haven’t been talking to Zelo much and have been talking loads to Daehyun. You finished your exams and now you have 2 weeks of holidays before school starts again.

Won Cheol and Yongguk went to buy some groceries for dinner since your parents went to someone’s wedding. “Sunhee, you know what?” Himchan asked. “What?” You asked. “It’s Yongguk’s birthday in 2 days.” Daehyun said. “Ah that, why wouldn’t I know that?” You said. “Ok, so we have to plan a little party for Yongguk hyung.” Youngjae said taking out a note pad and a pen. You all sat in the circle and laid on your stomachs. “We need balloons, streamers, cake and lots of food.” Jongup said. “What type of cake?” Youngjae asked. “Cheesecake.” Daehyun said. “No!” The rest shouted. “I know this place they make really nice cakes.” You said. “Then you can be in charge of the cake Sunhee.” Himchan said and you nodded.

You were listening and doodling pictures on a piece of paper. Once in a while you would look up and see Zelo staring at you then looking away as soon as your eyes met. He hasn’t said a word since you started planning for Yongguk’s birthday. “I need to go toilet.” You said and everyone nodded. You got up and saw Zelo’s eyes follow you. You smiled at him and he smiled back. “I’m going to scare Sunhee.” Daehyun whispered and quietly followed you.

You flushed the toilet and washed your hands then opened the door and walked out. You were walking when a pair of arms were wrapped around you. You turned back and saw it was Daehyun. “O-o-oppa, what are you doing?” You stuttered. “Stay still.” Daehyun said. Your back was facing his and you couldn’t see what he was doing. You felt a necklace around your neck and you touched it.

“Sunhee, I like you, I liked you the first second I saw you. Will you be my girlfriend?” Daehyun asked. You turned around and looked at him. “What?! You’re joking right oppa?” You asked and Daehyun shook his head. “I’m serious, Will you?” Daehyun asked again. “Yes?” You said and Daehyun smiled happily. He picked you up and span you around in circles. “Oppa, I’m dizzy.” You said and he put you down. “Let’s go and tell the others now.” Daehyun said. You turned around and saw Zelo. “Congratulations hyung and Sunhee. I wish you the best of luck.” Zelo said smiling but deep inside his heart broke.

“Guys! Guys! Guess what!” Daehyun ran out shouting. “Did you already ask?” Youngjae asked. “Yeah, she said yes!” Daehyun said happily. “Yes for what?” Jongup asked. “For cheesecake?” Himchan guessed. “Not that, Sunhee and I are dating.” Daehyun said. Jongup and Himchan looked at each other and blinked a few times. “You liked Sunhee?” Himchan asked. Daehyun nodded. “And you never told us.” Himchan said standing up and walking closer to Daehyun. “I told Youngjae.” Daehyun said. “You should have told me as well! I thought I was like a mum to you.” Himchan said slapping Daehyun’s with rolled up newspaper. “I’m sorry! I won’t hide it from anyone next time.” Daehyun said running away from Himchan. “There won’t be any next time Daehyun.” Himchan said. “What do you mean by that hyung?” Daehyun asked. “You’ll find out soon.” Himchan said sitting down on the floor. “Daehyun hyung, congratulations.” Jongup said smiling. “Thanks bro.” Daehyun said patting Jongup’s shoulder. “Where’s Sunhee and Zelo?” Youngjae asked. “Oh yeah where are they? They were following behind me before.” Daehyun said. 

“Ok, we finished planning for Yongguk’s birthday.” Himchan said stretching. “It’s been hours and Yongguk oppa and Won Cheol oppa aren’t home yet.” You said. “Where are they? Do you think something happened?” Jongup asked. “Call one of them.” Youngjae said. “Don’t worry, nothing happened to us.” Won Cheol said as soon as he opened the door. “Why did you take so long?” Himchan asked. “We weren’t sure what to buy and we both forgot our phone at home so we could call anyone.” Yongguk said. “So what did oppas buy after all?” You asked. “Here, go cook.” Won Cheol said giving you the bags. You took the bags from your brother and went to the kitchen.

“Won Cheol, Daehyun asked your sister out.” Youngjae said. Won Cheol looked at Daehyun. “Hyung, I knew you were going to ask her out after when I saw you buy that necklace.” Won Cheol said. “You know, Sunhee is a very cute girl, I like seeing her get angry that’s why I always annoy her. I’m happy for you Daehyun hyung. If you don’t look after her I will kill you hyung.” Won Cheol said and was about to punch Daehyun which made Daehyun flinch. “Only joking, but yeah, I’m happy.” Won Cheol said.

After dinner you felt tired and went to bed. Daehyun tucked you in bed and sat beside you till you fell asleep. You couldn’t fall asleep so you just pretended to. “Sunhee, are you asleep yet?” Daehyun asked and you didn’t answer. “Goodnight and sweet dreams.” Daehyun said and pecked your forehead. You wanted to smile to you couldn’t. You heard the door close and opened your eyes. You thought of what Zelo said to you.

 

******FLASHBACK******                                                                                                                                               

You and Zelo were walking behind Daehyun when Zelo suddenly pulls you to your room. You and Zelo sat next to each other on your bed and I was silent for a while till Zelo spoke. “Sunhee, did you know I like you?” Zelo asked. You were shocked, so shocked that you couldn’t say anything. No wonder why he kept looking at you and he hasn’t been talking to you unless he wanted or needed something. “Actually, I don’t like you, I love you Sunhee. I was too scared to ask you and now I lost my chance. I hope that Daehyun hyung would treat you well.” Zelo said and stood up. “Junhong oppa… I… want you to be my older brother to protect me. If someone hurts me I would ran to you and tell you.” You said. “I will. But I will still love you in that way.” Zelo said.                                     

 *****END OF FLASHBACK*****

------------------------

Comment and Subscribe! ^^