Junhong's a Cat

The Abandoned Boy Next Door

"Baby, I can't believed you let Jongup do this. You know how Sunhwa noona wants it. She wants the discovery and the opening of the world to be quick and hostile. This Junhong guy is just going to stretch it out. And you know how hard it was for you to learn about this beautiful world. You wouldn't come out of your room for three weeks," Daehyun muttered sadly as he Youngjae's back. "Think about how long you'd think Jongup would last. I mean he's so fragile and sensitive too."

Youngjae smiled sadly. "I know.  But I think Jieun noona, Sunhwa noona, Hyosung noona, and Zinger noona raised us wrongly. We should've learned about these horrifying events and occasions earlier in life and should've stretched it out. It happened to quick for me, but since you were there... I wasn't that bad."

"And same goes for Himchan hyung. Hyosung noona gave him these memories and events too early. He was only six years-old for goddamn's sake! He had to learn that sooner in life he'd have to go to the military and serve there and it's not pretty. That's why his father didn't make it back."

"War. Money. Proverty. Jobs. Stress. Family. Abandonment. Murder. That's what he needs to learn. Murder and money is one, but it hasn't got through his head how important death is. Let alone that, he doesn't know what death is, other than dying. There's a deeper meaning. We've been overprotected by too much. Especially Jongup."

"Zinger noona messed up on that one." Daehyun sighed and flipped his skateboard up. "Outside of Seoul to him is elsewhere. Elsewhere is where all the joyous memories he had been having is destroyed. He'll learn the real meaning and the dark secrets behind his joyous times. Because there's no such thing... The true colors of the world are horrifying and pitch black because once you know about it, it won't come out of memory."

"Yeah. It's like regretting. Jieun noona regrets wanting to become an adult and says that there's too much responsibility and stress on her. Especially after her parents didn't come back from war."

That's when Himchan and Yongguk came out of nowhere. Himchan and Yongguk were both on skateboards, one ahead of the other, both holding hands. They came with ice cream in cones in their hands.

"Let me guess, you guys stole another two ice creams again?" Youngjae laughed, tilting his snapback.

"It's not stealing, Youngjae. We work there. How could that possibly be stealing?" Himchan chuckled.

"Well baby... technically Jae is right." Yongguk turned to Daehyun and Youngjae. "But who cares!"

"So what 'chu two love birds talking about?" Himchan asked.

"Jongup and that Junhong guy."

Yongguk and Himchan froze in irritation. "Junhong is screwed up. He's a cat," Yongguk spat. "Daehyun, Youngjae, Himchan, Minseok, Lu Han, Jongup, Jongdae, Tao, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and I are the Zodiac members. Junhong is not. He's the one left out. Jongup is the rat, the head of the crew. The teacher's pet to the Goddess, but the Goddess hates the cat. And cats hate rats."