The Shooting

The Heart Never Lies

 

After they held another meeting about the shooting of their video clip, they decided to start shoot in this Wednesday. First shoot is on the beach, and the scene are Siwon and Kyuhyun walk along the beach holding hands, some scene of Kyu laughs, and some scene of Eunhyuk dance back the sunset. Sungmin already prepared all stuff that they might need for the shooting.

They arrived at the beach in the not so late day.

“Right, so we do the makeup first,” said Sungmin.

Kyu looked to his hyung a little bit taken back, “we need to get a makeup?”

“Of course, Kyu. You need to look good at the camera. Come on, I’ll makeup you first.” Sungmin motioned Kyu to sit in front of him and start to put some face powder to his face. Siwon, standing not so far from Kyu, just folds his hands in front of his chest while looking to Kyu that closing his eyes while Sungmin do his makeup.

Siwon, once again, lost by the view of Kyuhyun. He just looks to the boy without paying attention to any other things that happened around him. He notice every single thing from Kyu’s face, his nose, his eyes, his pinky lips, his cheeks that getting red because of the sun, his milky white skin that looks so cute but also y.

Siwon sighed by the view, he didn’t notice Leeteuk already standing beside him. He nudged Siwon’s shoulder, making Siwon finally shift his attention and looked to his hyung beside him.

Leeteuk looked at Kyu first before turn back to Siwon, “you really like him, don’t you.”

Siwon let out a little awkward laugh, “hyung, what are you saying?”

“Oh come on, don’t deny it. It written all over your face.”

“Hyung....” Siwon didn’t know what to say, he didn’t easily blushing, but he can feel his cheeks are a little bit burning.

“It’s okay, you know. But anyway, you need to help me with this lighting. We’ve been calling you, but seems like you are so lost because the view.” Leeteuk rolled his eyes while lift up a little bit lighting in his hands.

Siwon chuckled a little bit, before start to help his hyung with the lightning.

While Kyu who is touched all over his face with the makeup can’t controlled his mind. He can feel Sungmin is touching his face, and he can’t help thinking that Siwon who is usually do some shooting like this might be also touched by the makeup artist. Not might be, but Siwon is definitely touched by the makeup artist who happened to be girls. Kyu doesn’t know where this is come from, but he can’t concentrate by the fact that someone out there already touched Siwon’s face. He can’t concentrate over the fact that girls are touching Siwon’s face and maybe Siwon’s body when they fixed the costume.

“It’s done, Kyu,” said Sungmin.

Kyu opened his eyes, directly searching for the man. And he found that Siwon is helping with the lightning with his other hyungs not so far from them. He can see how muscly Siwon is lifting up some lamp. Kyu try to control his breath everytime he looked to Siwon’s muscle and he can’t help but thinking how y Siwon is.

“Is it going hot over here, hyung?” Kyu asked to Sungmin while flicking his shirt, trying to produce some air.

Sungmin looked at him confused, “it is hot. But, you look like....” Sungmin stopped his sentence, followed where Kyu’s eyes landed, and the he smile a little knowing the fact that Kyu feels ‘hot’ because of Siwon.

Kyu turns to Sungmin, “look like what?”

“Never mind.” Sungmin try to hide his smile.

Kyu turns back to Siwon once again, this time Siwon is laughing while putted both of his hands in his waist. Even from back, Siwon looks so hot. Kyu can’t stop flicking his shirt, he feels so ‘hot’.

 

And the shooting is about to begin, it’s the first shoot. The scene of Siwon and Kyu walk around the beach with holding hands.

“And... Action!” Said Donghae.

Kyu who is so nervous because this is his first shooting can only stand stupidly beside Siwon. Siwon in the other hand suddenly become stupid, he can’t think what he need to do.

“Cut!” Donghae said again, “guys??” he looked at both of them.

“Sorry, hyung,” said Siwon.

“We’ll try to do this one more time. You guys just walk towards me with holding hand, talk about anything that you want to talk, as far as you look happy. Okay?” Before waiting their respond, Donghae started again, “Action!”

Kyu is still can’t do anything except steal one or two glances to Siwon. Siwon who is also still can’t think straight just steal glances to Kyu, and finally he grabbed Kyu’s hand. But this time it’s too fast, and doesn’t look like any romantic scene.

“Cut! Guys! Come on.....” said Donghae once again. Sungmin and Leeteuk who know why Kyu and Siwon look so nervous can only giggling.

“I’m nervous, hyung,” said Kyu finally.

“Nervous? Come on, you guys were holding hands when we were on the amusement park last weekend. So, this is not your first time, right? We’ll try again,” Donghae command them.

Kyu is blushing when he remember the amusement park’s things. He can hear Siwon sighed beside him.

Siwon who now is trying to erase all his nervousness finally can reach a little bit of a concentrate here. And when Donghae said action once again, he looked at Kyu and smile, while Kyu is still don’t know what to do. Siwon grabbed Kyu’s hand once again, and while still smiling he walks with Kyu side by side slowly. But Donghae said cut once again, Siwon is getting a little bit better than before, but Kyu is still has that blank stare on his face, so it won’t work.

“It’s okay, Kyu. Just pretend they are not in front of us.” Siwon whispered while smiling.

It didn’t help Kyu at all, because when Siwon whispered to him, he can smell Siwon’s perfume more clearly and it just makes his heart beating faster than before. And after three times repeating the same scene all over again, Kyu finally can relax. Siwon can feel Kyu’s hand is relaxed in his held.

“We need to talk about something,” Siwon said while walking side by side with Kyuhyun, he smile a little bit, since the camera needs to shoot the happy face of him.

Kyu smile a little bit too, also just for the camera, but deep down in his heart it’s because Siwon’s held is so warm, “I don’t know, what do you want to talk about?”

“How about we talk about how beautiful you are?” Siwon said out of sudden. But he didn’t regret it, that talk come from his heart, but if Kyu didn’t like it he can defend himself by saying it’s just for the shooting. But Kyu seems like it, he bend his head down and smile a little while trying to hide his blush. The view just makes Siwon laugh a little bit.

Siwon stopped his step, it makes Kyu lift his head up, and out of nowhere Siwon lift Kyu’s chin. His eyes are looking to Kyu’s so deeply and tender, “you are beautiful, Kyu.” He said it so tender that makes Kyu can’t think straight again, he just looked to Siwon’s eyes with silent, before finally Donghae cut them again.

“Siwon-ah, it was beautiful, but your action is too sudden. You make Kyu nervous again,” Donghae said.

“Siwon-ah, don’t make the shoot looks bad just because you want to hold Kyu’s hand again and again,” Leeteuk said out of nowhere that earns laugh between him, Sungmin, and Hyukjae.

Kyu lifts his head up, looked at Siwon who already shake his head while looking at him. Kyu is pouting knowing the fact that Siwon just used his nervousness just to hold his hand. Siwon rubs his thumb to Kyu’s hand before said, “I’m not making it up, Kyu.”

Kyu once again lost by Siwon’s tender voice. He knows that deep down, he didn’t hate the fact that Siwon is making up just to held his hand, he likes it, but he still need a pride over Siwon, so Kyu is just trying to looks annoyed by it. But, Siwon’s tender voice once again erases those pout from Kyu’s face. Kyu just bend his head down once again while smile a little.

They continue the shoot, Siwon repeated the scene that he lift Kyu’s chin and said that he is beautiful. This time Kyu is still shocked at first, but he smile in the end, not just because the camera still shoots him, but also because he is happy with Siwon’s talks.

They end the scene perfectly, the next scene is easy, and it’s just the shoot of Kyu’s laugh.

Kyu sits in the beach, and when Donghae command him to act, he starts laughing. Kyu feels so stupid because he is laughing all alone with nothing funny. But he tries to find something funny, or at least something happy that can makes him smile. And he didn’t know why his previous day with Siwon in the amusement park came up in his head, and it earns a big grin in his face. While Kyu is smiling and laughing, Siwon is looking at the boy, and lost by the view once again.

Leeteuk and Sungmin who noticed it just can shake their heads looking at the new love birds. Kyu’s shoot is done, at finally it’s time to Hyukjae to start to dance, backing the sunset. So it’s just his silhouette. Even though it’s hard to end because Hyuk is keeps missing the step (probably because he is too nervous because Donghae is shooting him), today’s shooting is finally end perfectly.

 

The next day, Kyu came to the hospital to check over his mom for lunch. Kyu know that everytime she had lunch, she will always end up throwing up her lunch. Kyu know that this will make him sad, but he still need to do it.

So, like before, his mom tries to eat slowly. Kyu is also eating his lunch, but he is more paying attention to his mom rather than eating his lunch. After 45 minutes eating her lunch, Kyu’s mom finished her lunch. Kyu waits minute to minute until his mom start to feel unwell and end up throwing her lunch. But after half hour passed his mom didn’t throw anything, instead she feels hungry and asked the nurse to give her a juice. By this, Kyu is really happy. This is the first time he can feel his mom is finally feeling a little bit better.

There’s nothing else in his head except telling this good news to Siwon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for the super late late late upadate :D

Hope you enjoy this one! Thank you <3