Touch

The Heart Never Lies

 

Siwon didn't meet Kyuhyun for the next two days. He always waits him to came up in every lunch, but he won't find him anywhere. Siwon start to worry, he considers to text Kyuhyun but he still thinks he is not in the charge of that, yet. And, in the 3rd days, Leeteuk send all The Great Six messages, telling that he already finished the song, and asked them to meet. They plan to meet in the Student Center on half to 6.

Siwon arrived first because his class finished on 4. He waits in one of the table on the student center for about 30 minutes, until his eyes found one boy that he never saw in these two days.

There was Cho Kyuhyun just step in into the Student Center, his eyes are searching to the whole room and found Siwon is already looking at him. He can see Siwon is smile a little bit. He walks to Siwon and sits in front of him. Kyuhyun smiles a little bit too.

"Where are the others?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Haven't finished their class, maybe."

And they go silent. Siwon really want to ask where he has been in these 2 days, why he didn't see him in lunch, or even in the dorm. But Siwon don't know that this is a good topic to talk in the situation like this. Kyuhyun in the other hand felt a little bit awkward, he really want to talk about something with Siwon, but he didn't know what to say and what to talk. Kyu can hear Siwon sighed. I must be bored him. Kyu’s thought.

Their eyes meet once again.

"So.... Do you curious with Leeteuk hyung's song?" Siwon try to break the awkwardness since their eyes met.

"I am." Kyu answer with nodding his head.

And there go another awkward silence. Kyu who try to avoid looking into Siwon’s eyes, circulate his gaze to the whole Student Center, and then he decided to take a bottle from his bag. It was a bottle of milk that he always bring, Kyu opened it and drink it.

Siwon who observes the boy from his every single move can help but smile a little bit knowing Kyuhyun just drink a bottle of milk in front of him. Siwon’s smile got wider when he notices that Kyu left a trace of the milk in his philtrum.

Kyu looked confused at the man who smiles widely, and before he knew it Siwon’s thumbs already brushes his philtrum.

Kyu don’t why and how his heart suddenly beating faster because the touch. Siwon who finally realize that he just touch the boy also felt his heart is beating faster. He didn’t know why he did that, it’s just came and he thinks he needs to do that.

Siwon is blinking awkwardly, “s-sorry... You had something...”

Kyu looked down to his hand on his lap, he can feel his cheek is burning. He doesn’t know why he is blushing but his cheeks are so warm now.

Before Kyu can talk, Hyukjae suddenly came.

“Hey guys. Did you wait long?” asked Hyuk with looked at both of them.

Both of Siwon and Kyu didn’t answer him, they still processing from the previous touch. Hyuk who didn’t understand just looked at them confusedly, and before Hyuk ask again, his attention turns to Donghae who just came.

While waiting the others, Siwon took one or two glances to Kyu. Kyu is also took one or two glances to Siwon. And sometimes they eyes met, and they suddenly look to other thing. Both of them can feel the awkwardness but they don’t seem mind of it.

In 15 minutes later, all The Great Six already gather in one place. Leeteuk pull out the guitar and a paper that writes the lyrics. He cleared his throat once and began to sing.

 

Some people laugh, some people cry
Some people live, some people die
Some people run, right into the fire
Some people hide their every desire
But we are the lovers

If you don't believe me
Then just look into my eyes
'cause the heart never lies

Some people fight, some people fall
Others pretend they don't care at all
If you wanna fight I'll stand right beside you
The day that you fall I'll be right behind you
To pick up the pieces

If you don't believe me
Just look into my eyes
'cause the heart never lies

Woah

Another year over, and we're still together
It's not always easy, but I'm here forever
We are the lovers

I know you believe me
When you look into my eyes
'cause the heart never lies
Hey

And we are the lovers
I know you believe me
When you look into my eyes
'cause the heart never lies

Oh-oh-woah

Another year over, and we're still together
It's not always easy, but I'm here forever

Yeah we are the lovers, I know you believe me
When you look into my eyes
'cause the heart never lies

'cause the heart never lies

Because the heart never lies

 

And after Leeteuk done, he waits for the reaction. They can’t lie they enjoyed and mesmerized by the song. For them the song is had so much meaning, the song is not only for a lover, but also for a friendship.

“It’s great!!!!” Sungmin said excitedly.

“Yes hyung, it’s so good. How its start slow and then you add some passion in the middle. I can feel my heart is already dancing now!” Hyuk said.

Leeteuk smile, so happy that they loved it at once, “Really? Kyuhyun-ah, why don’t you try to sing it?” Leeteuk gave the lyrics to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was born virtuoso, he had the music blood since the beginning. So, listen to a song only once, he already can sing it nicely.

Kyu took the lyrics, and when Leeteuk starts the intro with his guitar Kyu began to concentrate and then he sing. As always, Kyu’s deep and sweet voiced mesmerized the audience. Especially Siwon, his mouth hangs a little bit, he can stop stare to Kyuhyun, and his heart is so fulfilled with Kyu’s voice. Siwon didn’t know Kyu’s voice is really good like this. He know from the rumors that going on SAA that Kyu really had such a beautiful voice, but he never hear it, or maybe he heard it but never pay attention to the voice. And however, just now, Kyu is singing in front of him with his sweet deep voice is really hypnotized Siwon.

Kyu had done singing. The others also mesmerized by the voice.

“This song is really fit with you, Kyuhyun-ah,” said Sungmin.

“Yeah, I agree. I can already imagine how the video will work,” said Donghae that makes Kyu snapped out.

“The video?”

“Yes. Like, in this part,” Donghae pointed to the lyrics, “When you look in to my eyes, ‘cause the heart never lies, I can imagine both of you will look into each other eyes so deep... In the beach! Yes, in the beach!” Donghae half talked half daydreaming, said excitedly.

Kyu shocked a little bit, he looks to Siwon who already looked at him. But this one they stay looking to each other, trying to find something in their gaze, or only just enjoyed the gaze.

And Kyu can feel his cheeks are burning again buy just imagine how the video gonna work, and how their previous touch was.

 

Every Saturday student in SAA allowed going home and leaving the dorm. Some of them stay because their home is just too far, some student stay because they love the dorm more, some student came home because they have some event to attend with their families, or sometimes because they miss their family.

And this weekend Siwon decided to go home. Even though his home is not so far from SAA, he is not always came home once a week. However, by his coming this weekend, Siwon’s mother asked him to go visited his cousin in the Seoul Hospital.

Siwon had a cousin in the Seoul Hospital, not as a patient, but as a doctor. Kim Heechul is his older brother, Siwon and he are closed since they both didn’t have a brother. Siwon never understand how his hyung become a doctor, because he knew Heechul is so eccentric, playful, and never serious.

And today, they just had a lunch together in the hospital’s canteen. Siwon brought some lunch that his mom cooked.

“So, how’s school?” asked Heechul.

“Fine.”

“No girls?”

Siwon looks to his hyung and rolled his eyes before continue eating his lunch.

“Boy then?”

Siwon looks to his hyung once again, but he didn’t roll his eyes.

Heechul smirks, “so, who is him?”

Siwon clucked a little bit, “no one, hyung.”

“Come on! You can’t lie to me! Who is him?”

Siwon sighed, “I don’t even know how my feel to him... I... Well... Wait,” Siwon snapped out, “how did I end up telling my story in here?”

Heechul chuckles, he shrug his shoulder, “well, if you already know how you felt, tell me then.”

Siwon let his eyes rolled this time.

 

After chat a little bit, Siwon needs to go home and Heechul needs to go back to his work. Siwon walked to the elevator, he feels happy after having a little chat with Heechul. Because Siwon is kind of un-concentrate with whatever happens around him, he didn’t see how a boy runs but end up bumping to his shoulder.

“Sorry,” he catches the man from falling to the ground.

But his heart and eyes suddenly feels shocked. It’s a familiar face that Siwon had on his hands. It’s Kyuhyun. With his red eyes. Crying.