"Survey Place"

The Heart Never Lies

 

The next Monday, Donghae suddenly texted all the Great Six that they should meet at this lunch because there’s something important that he needs to say to the all the rest. Siwon and Hyukjae arrived first, they found Donghae was waving his hands to them. Once they sit with Donghae the whispers all around them started. It’s the first in SAA’s history that three of them sit together for lunch. Then when the rest came, the whisper goes stronger, but they don’t even care.

“So, what is it?” asked Leeteuk curious.

Donghae cleared his throat, “we need to survey place, guys.”

“What?”

“Survey place,” Donghae repeated.

“For what?” Siwon asked uncertain.

“For the freaking music video, of course!”

The rest of them are frowning their eyebrows, confused.

“Do we need to?” asked Sungmin.

“Of course! So we can really imagine how the video will really be!” Donghae said excitedly.

Hyukjae who can’t resist how excited Donghae finally spoke, “yeah, I think we need to.”

Siwon is now frowning his eyebrows to Hyukjae who just replied it with a shrug.

“So, where will we survey this place?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Amusement park!!!” Donghae said more and more excitedly.

“Amusement park?”

“Yes! It’ll be great for the video. Amusement park is a happy place, just like the song. We need each other advice for where we going to shoot it, and I need you two,” Donghae looked at Siwon and Kyu, “in the place so I can really really imagine it.”

Donghae waits for the respond. But the rest only looked to each other.

“Pleaseeeeee. Although we really need to have something to get us closer, aren’t we?”

Leeteuk consider Donghae’s last reason, “okay. I think we need to survey the place.”

“Yes!!!” Donghae said happily.

“Well, yeah, I think it’s good.” now Sungmin’s turn to agree. And with another approval from the rest Donghae really had a big smile in his face.

 

They decided to go to the amusement park on the weekend after their finished the recording on the previous days before the weekend. It’s still nine in the morning, but they already arrived at the amusement park.

Donghae runs a little bit when they arrived at the gate.

“Come on you guys!!!” he yells a little bit.

The rest just shake their heads looking how childish and excited Donghae is.

“Donghae-ah, we are here to survey, not to play,” said Leeteuk.

“Right, survey. We need to see a better sight. Let’s go to that!” Donghae pointed to two towers that had seats that will go up with a high speed and you will feel like flying.

Donghae runs to that ride, Sungmin and Leeteuk followed him, Hyukjae followed them a little bit slow, and unwittingly Siwon and Kyu walks side by side. After they arrived in that rides, Siwon and Kyu sits side by side. Siwon can see Kyu is a little bit afraid and suddenly he reached on of Kyu’s hand and hold it tightly. Kyu looked at Siwon after he feels the grip in his hand, and he can see Siwon is smiling tenderly to him. His smile is somehow calm his fear a little bit.

And when the rides go up, Kyu suddenly close his eyes. He really feels like flying and he really thought that he is thrown from his seat since how fast the rides is, and Kyu thought he’ll be dead, but the only thing that he can be sure he is still alive is the grip on his hand. They stopped in the top of the tower, and Kyu can see the scenery, how beautiful the beach and the ocean are. For the first time he feels so happy with only by looking scenery and when he looked to Siwon, he found the man smiling at scenery and then looked at him. Their eyes meet, Kyu smiles, and he can feel Siwon is rubbing his hand.

 

When they came down from that ride, both of them still holding hand. Hyukjae and Leeteuk in the other hands are about to throw up their breakfast. The rest of them are giggling by how pale Hyuk and Leeteuk’s face.

And the rest of the day, Donghae drag them to another ride, roller coaster, another roller coaster in the water that makes wet, the one that spin them in the air like a windmill, a chair swing, and some slow rides that they came by Hyuk and Leeteuk’s request. Sungmin and Donghae seem like enjoyed all of the rides, Siwon and Kyu more like having their own world. Kyu will be like Hyuk and Teuk if he didn’t have Siwon holding his hand.

And after they done with another ride, they decided to rest.

“Do you want to get some ice cream?” asked Siwon to Kyu suddenly.

He didn’t expect Kyu’s reaction will be like this, he can see Kyu’s eyes are growing of excitement; Kyu then nods his head excitedly which only earn him a big smile on Siwon’s face.

They go to the ice cream booth, they order 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream. Siwon got one, Kyu got two since he said once scoop of vanilla ice cream won’t be enough.

Siwon smile once again looking at Kyu’s cuteness. The boy seems doesn’t care and just concentrate to his ice cream. Siwon let out a little laugh when he saw Kyu is eating like a child; he had ice cream all over his mouth after they finished eating their ice creams. Kyu who doesn’t know his mouth is had ice cream only looking at Siwon confused.

Siwon stops his laugh, he then wipes ice cream all over Kyu’s mouth with his thumb while smiling. Kyu is taken back by Siwon’s move, he try to wipes his mouth with his own finger just to hide his blush.

While looking at Kyu, Siwon didn’t know that the boy can be this beautiful, every movement of him always makes him feel something weird but delight in his stomach. And he didn’t know where it’s coming from, but he moves his body, and embracing the boy once again. He kisses Kyu’s head tenderly. Kyu is closing his eyes by the touch and how warm Siwon’s body is.

“You are so cute, you know that,”

And Kyu, once again, is blushing.

 

It’s already afternoon, they decided to go home after one last ride. It is the carousel. Kyu rolled his eyes when Donghae drags them to there.

“Come on guys! This is the last, and it’ll be good for our video!”

“Hyung, you said we gonna shoot a scene in here? No way! This is so childish,” Kyu disagree while shook his head.

“Kyu, it’s not childish, this is romantic! Siwon-ah, coax him, would you?” Donghae looked at Siwon this time.

Siwon looked at Kyu tenderly, he rubs Kyu’s arm when he see Kyu is pouting.

“Come on. Only this once.” said Siwon tenderly.

Kyu can’t resist how Siwon is so tender to him, so he decides to ride the carousel. He picked one white horse, he sits, but he see Siwon is just standing next to him.

“Hyung, why you are not ride on the horse?”

“I can’t. It’s too small for me.”

“No it’s not! This is not fair,” said Kyu and when he is about to get off of the horse Siwon stopped him.

“Don’t. You are so cute on that, Kyu,” said Siwon while smiling; he just loves teasing the younger.

Kyu is now pouting, but he stay on the ride horse since Siwon said he is cute in there. He can see Hyuk is also standing next to childish Donghae, Hyuk is smiling like a silly man, and Kyu rolled his eyes once again. He then searched Sungmin and Teuk in the ride, but he finds him outside the ride, waving at them. Kyu looked at them confusedly.

“We are not gonna be in the video anyways,” said Sungmin knowing what’s on Kyu’s mind.

Kyu’s pout is getting bigger, Siwon now is laughing because of the boy. Kyu just glaring at him, but his pout soon gone after he sees those dimples on Siwon’s cheek. And he is happy that he is the one that made those dimples came up.