Butterflies

The Heart Never Lies

 

Siwon startled with what he got in his arms. Kyu who can’t think about what was happening looked at the man with his teary eyes. He doesn’t know where it’s coming from, but suddenly he hugged Siwon without thinking. He can’t think, all that he need is just a shoulder to cry. Siwon who is now more shocked than before didn’t understand what was happening, but when he feels Kyu’s tears on his shirt, he decide to hugged the boy back. He runs his hands up and down in Kyu’s back, hope that will make the boy more comfort. Luckily there’s almost no one in the corridor where they hugged each other.

Kyu who can feel how Siwon runs his hands up and down in his back finally can calm down his cry a little bit than before. Once he really calm down, he doesn’t pull away from the hug, and Siwon seems like doesn’t even mine how long they’ll stay in that position.

Apparently both of them have to pull away, but still, they stay close. Siwon don’t want to let Kyu go, and Kyu feels too comfortable in Siwon’s embrace. Siwon can see how red Kyu’s eyes are. He really wants to ask, but he knows this is not the good place. So he decides to held Kyu’s hand, and walk together to the canteen hospital.

Once they arrived in the canteen, Siwon tell Kyu to sit while he order two cup of coffee. When Siwon came back, he sits in front of Kyu and gave him the coffee.

Siwon waits Kyu to start talking, but the boy only looked down to his lap. After minutes passed, Kyu sighed, and began to talk. “My mom is sick. She got this cancer that I don’t want to know. Sometimes after classes or in lunch I go here and accompany her. But...” Kyu sighed, still looking to his lap. Another tears escaped from his eyes, Siwon spontaneously reached Kyu’s other hand and held it so tight. Kyu lifted his head, and he can see how there are worries all over Siwon’s face.

Kyu looked into other way, “Mom is in chemo, so it’s the chemo’s effect, she often threw up after eat something. And I can’t...” Kyu hold back his tears, he can feel Siwon’s held is even tighten, and somehow it’s support him, “I can’t watched her suffering a lot like this.” Finally Kyu finished his sentence.

Now Kyu looked up to Siwon, wait for his respond. Siwon caresses his hand softly. Siwon didn’t talk, he just looked at Kyu’s eyes with this gaze that somehow can make Kyu more comfortable.

“Can you make me a promise, Kyu?” Siwon finally asked tenderly.

Kyu looked at him to continue, “what ever progress that your mom got, would you please share with me? I can’t watch you suffering all alone, Kyu.”

Kyu feel a little bit shocked from what Siwon asked, he feels strange how someone suddenly care enough to him, since he never has close friend, or someone who care enough beside his family. And now he had Siwon who he barely knew asked him such a thing but he doesn’t even mind about it, in fact he feel happy and comfort with this.

Kyu is nodding slowly as an answer. Siwon give him a little smile to him.

“Now, let me drive you home. Okay?” Without waiting for Kyu’s answer, Siwon gather his thing, stands up and reached his hand to Kyu. Kyu who, again, shocked by Siwon’s move looked to the hand, and to the man, and back to the hand again before reach it.

 

Along their way back to Kyu’s home, at first they are silent in the car, but Kyu starts humming with the song that played in the radio. Siwon smiles when he noticed Kyu is humming.

“You know what, I never really heard you sing except that when you sang our project’s song.” Siwon said making Kyu looked at him.

“Really?”

“Yeah. Well, I know you are famous by your voice,” Kyu can feel he is blushing right after Siwon said that, “but, I never realize that you are really good at that.”

Kyu looked down to his lap, try to hide his blushing. Siwon glance at him at then smiles after he sees that blush on Kyu’s face.

After that, Kyu try to act normal, along the road until his home Kyu talk more than Siwon, he starts to tell him a story about why he loves singing, who is his favorite singer, and so on. Siwon let him talk more because he just too in love with Kyu’s voice, and he loves how Kyu is not sad like before.

Without them knowing they finally arrived at Kyu’s home.

“Thanks for the ride,” said Kyu.

Siwon smiles, “no problem.”

Kyu didn’t move any inch, he doesn’t know why he don’t want to move from that seat, but he knows he has to. And finally when Kyu is about to turns his body and opened the door, Siwon suddenly hold his arm. Kyu turn around to face the man. They just looking to each other eyes, Siwon still held Kyu’s arm.

Siwon didn’t know where it’s coming from, but he move his body forward to the boy inch by inch, slow but sure. Kyu can feel Siwon is getting closer. When they are close enough, Siwon looked down from Kyu’s eyes to his lips and back to Kyu’s eyes once again. Kyu can feel Siwon’s eyes in his lips even it’s just a second, his heart is beating faster.

Siwon then smile, instead of kissing Kyu’s lips, he moves his lips to Kyu’s head. Giving it long and sweet kiss, and pulled him into his embrace. Kyu didn’t deny the embrace and the kiss at all. And when Siwon pulled away, he can see Kyu is blushing even more.

“See you at campus, Kyu.” Said Siwon then free Kyu from his held.

Kyu just give him a little shy smile, and get out from the car a little bit in a rush because he really needs to hide the blush that will grow even more the longer he stayed at the car. Kyu didn’t turn around, he quicken his steps, but in the end when he about to enter the house he turns around to see Siwon in the car. He smile and wave his hand, Siwon who can see Kyu is waving, smiling even more, he reply the waves and watching Kyu enter the house with butterflies all over his stomach.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for the late updates. My mood and idea suddenly gone. And school is a little bit hectic. Next chapter will soon be out and it'll be a happy chapter. I'm sorry if the story is maybe not as good as you are all expect, but I'll try my best. Thank you for your support :D

Bunch of love from here.