Validating?!

My Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~ 

"Cho Kyuhyun, it has to be you"

Siwon held onto his breath as he watch and wait, with his hand still over his heart stopping the pulsing muscle from bursting. Every muscle is telling him to just go and hug the living day light out of Kyuhyun.  It should he easy enough to force him into submission.  Didn't they had a few sweet, loving moments last night? He got to have felt something for you, right?

But once again he couldn't shake off the feeling that Kyuhyun is more than experienced in rejecting him.  So here Siwon sit like a statue, quietly waiting even though his -heart is beating pathetically. 

say something kyu... anything...a nod, a smile... come on... if your answer is yes(?) gosh i don't even know what i'll do...if only... But if you'll reject(?) i swear to god Kyu... you'll never live another day without coming cross my face... So i beg you baby...BEGGGGG... please... please just give in...give in. 

Siwon have fallen too deep into this rabbit hole and way pass the point of no return.  But what he didn't know just yet was Kyuhyun isn't far from it as well. 

Here goes nothing Kyuhyun told himself before opening his mouth while Siwon intensively take in every movement.

"Wow... you do know you are coming on very strong...right?...*cough... and to be honest it is scary from what you're saying" Kyuhyun cutely tilted his head to the left as he bit the inside of his cheek with a frown.  Wanting to tease some more, however when he saw that tiny glimpse of tear from the corner of Siwon's eye, he didn't like it. 

Kyuhyun tsk at his own inconsideration's, walking closer as Siwon suddenly lower his head for he taking that 'tsk' as another er punch rejection.  Kyuhyun saw how Siwon forcefully squinted his eyes.  Attentively Kyuhyun caress both of Siwon's heated cheeks, forcing him to open his eyes as Kyuhyun presses a soft kiss on one of Siwon's eye lid. When the latter refuse to open those eyes that becoming so dear to Kyuhyun.  

"So, I'm expecting you to keep your words.  ok?!" Kyuhyun candidly stare right into Siwon's glossy orbs, pouting cutely as he gives time for the words to sink in.  Kyuhyun close his eyes trying to concentrate for letting those orbs taking him of this world. Before inhaling deeply again, as he wishes to continue what he was about to say.  Except Siwon was up on his feet already pulling in Kyuhyun via the neck.  Apparently Siwon didn't need Kyuhyun to finish to understand what he meant.  And he couldn't help himself at the beauty in front of him.  One affectionate nod, one heart felt smile, one enchanting touch was enough to give Siwon all the needed strength to love on. 

Siwon fervidly cup his lips onto Kyuhyun's, inhaling equally deep before sandwiching those to-die-for lips in his.  While Kyuhyun stood still from the surprise blast of butterflies in his tummy and the way Siwon dedicate thumb rubbing his neck was just too enticing.  Devoting much needed attention to Kyuhyun lips which Siwon have been dreaming for far too long, refusing to let go as he savour the taste which only makes him wanting more.  Deliciously  the lower cushion lip as he begins chaste kissing it, every shy kiss Kyuhyun return gave Siwon new found ecstasy in his performance.

As the two forehead rest against each other after a few minutes of heavenly kisses.  Kyuhyun chuckle lightly when he felt Siwon dive in for the second, third, fourth and fifth times again for one of those chaste kiss. One of kyuhyun's hand moved on to the arm that's currently pulling him in via the collar, while the other continue to cup Siwon's cheek.  They both couldn't help that a full blooming smile are currently refusing to leave their face.  They both have their eyes closed from the start and somehow didn't need to open to sense the other pure happiness.

Siwon didn't really know what to think no more, his kyuhyun have finally given him the first approval he's been striving for.  Getting the green-light is one thing, but feeling Kyuhyun equally asking for his touch and pulling him in shyly.  While the smiling curve of those full lips around his, brings a new level of exhilaration.  He never knew such comfort and frenzy can come from kissing someone could make him feel.  Though being kissed back by this breathtaking cuteness is simply heaven on earth. 

On the other hand it never came across the mind of Kyuhyun to stop Siwon's sizzling lips munching on his.  It was liberating to feel his own desire for the older, as he'll lean accordingly to give better angle for a better touch or quietly asking for more.  Thank whoever's sake that his inner craving has finally been let loose from its cage.  He couldn't help but wanting just a bit more from the way Siwon play with his lips and those hands on him animate a toasty warmth reaction to where ever it lands. 

Siwon's husky moans escape from his throat as he felt Kyuhyun took his turn in sandwiching his lips.  To his mind its the first official real kiss initiated by Kyuhyun and it just happen to be the iest thing he ever experience.  And Siwon already feeling his legs wobbling from the way Kyuhyun's little y giggles.

"hmmm"

"nghmm"

A surprise gasp from Kyuhyun when he felt Siwon's tongue enter, without noticing that Siwon have manage to part his lips with his skilful and very naughty tongue.  Kyuhyun wasn't prepare and he felt a darker shade of pink cover his already rosy cheeks as he made that rather loud gasp.  Siwon deepen the kiss as he isn't getting enough of Kyuhyun. Sensing the young candidness through his wet kiss.  Siwon wanting nothing more but to make Kyuhyun moan just as pleasurably as he did himself moments ago. 

One naughty hand of Siwon start roaming on all the possible soft skin under Kyuhyun's night shirt.  Lost in the purity and softness of Kyuhyun's wonderful paradise.  The lust thirst wantonness in Siwon was soon taking over so when Kyuhyun pushes lightly on his chest. Siwon only charge forward more till Kyuhyun had to pull out harshly from the hot muscle  on his.  Siwon heart jumped from the lustful pants of Kyuhyun's tomato's face.  Just how much he wanted back inside those lips cause the older to swallow hard.  Yet from the frown and the way Kyuhyun have brought his own fingers on them as if fencing off Siwon's compiling passionate attacks.  Siwon knew he better start restraining himself. 

Kyuhyun started chewing his own lips under the fingers when he sense that smothering gaze still bore firmly on him.  He didn't want to look back knowing what that'll lead to.  Siwon finally exhale heavily, seemingly winning his own wanton war as he lean forward resting his forehead on those rosy cheek of Kyuhyun's before pecking it lightly once. 

"Did i?" Siwon softly and sensual whisper, Kyuhyun could hear the sincerity and regrets from his tone and appreciate Siwon from holding himself back. 

"yea... you did" Relaxing a lot more as Kyuhyun start rubbing his thumb on Siwon's cheek.  And once those dimples appear under his touch, it was Kyuhyun's turn to peck lightly on them lovingly.   

"Kyu, i'm sorry"

"You're not really, are you?" Pulling away as Kyuhyun playfully doubt on Siwon's apology.

"Aniyo, i am. I'm done scaring you away.  Like, you already know i'm not the smartest guy around, i use to be the smoothest but when it comes to you... i mean...  so sometimes i get... i mean have you seen yourself... how could i-i..."

"shh...." Kyuhyun hushing his silly moron gosh..so now you're 'my' silly moron ~.~ pressing his index finger on those lips he would rather have them performing a much more pleasant activity.  Unable to resist, Kyuhyun smoothly placed a few light kisses on Siwon's jawline as he pull the taller down a little.  "Your stupidity are mostly from your words rather than action, moron"  Siwon look down to that angelic face with puppy eyes and a very kissable pout, unable to process that's the nickname his Kyu have for him MORON?! baby... wuuuu T_T...  Kyuhyun smile blissfully at that silly look and couldn't resist not to pull Siwon lower before kissing the tip of that tall nose and then those pouty lips.  gosh...you'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter