Epiphany?!

My Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*my terrible mistake...so here the change in character u should know b4 u read this chap. Donghae's has become kyuni's cuz instead of blood bro!!! Sorrie for my mix up with diff stories OTL forgive me >"<

~~~~~

 

Hearing the eerie silent of is surrounding, Siwon collapsed, he broke down.  Sinking onto the floor while he thump the back of his head harshly against the wooden door, as he cries his eyes out.  Siwon's sobs silently not because he did want to, but its the frustration and anger builds up within him surpressing his shrieks.  Hugging his own knees, he felt his body could shatter any moment now, along with his heart.  He have not felt this pathetic about his life since he was dumped by his so call father at the orphanage 19years ago.  He understand how disturbing to be told one thing but having hidden meaning, even though he swear to god there wasn't a moment of fakeness he had towards Kyuhyun.  Still, no one wishes to be told they were the rule, the prize of a bet or any sort of game.  Messing up people feelings are the worst anyone can do to another.

Siwon knew deep down that Kyuhyun was NEVER a fling to what his manager-nim claim to be.  He was serious with Kyuhyun from the get go, it was only to get his manager to back off for this whole silly bet to start.  True, ChoiSiwon has many affairs and great at these seduction games, but never once in the time he spent with Kyuhyun was anything not true to his heart.  He meant every single word, every action, every second of their relationship together.  

These months from knowing Kyuhyun by the park to getting closer and falling deeper with the man.  His feeling only grew and intensifies, very much he believe Kyuhyun must have felt the same.  This isn't how it should turn out.  He determine he simply can not be without Kyuhyun.  After all the times they've been through, although short Siwon knew very much and confident that he is the one, and only.  

"Kyuhyun... i'm sorry, please... you have to believe me... i really do love you... this isn't a game..."

Siwon harshly slap himself as he remember the heartbreaking expression Kyuhyun had when he pushes him away.  He would gladly take more slaps if only Kyuhyun would stay to listen.  Perhaps he should stand strong, and just crash himself onto Kyuhyun, refuses to let him leave.   Even though he wasn't completely sure what to say that could make Kyuhyun understand at that moment. 

Would giving the younger time alone might help their situation?  However he just couldn't forgive himself for making Kyuhyun afflicted such miserable expression for being played.   

"I'm sorry...i'm sorry... baby... i'm sorry... "

Siwon fallen into a fetal position, while his hand clenches over his heart as if that'll help the pain from throbbing.  He'll continue to sob apologies into the wee hours of the worst day in his life.

 

~~~~~

 

As Kyuhyun walk out that hotel room, he finally let those crocodiles tears fall from his eyes.  He's a man whom have dealt with severe disappointment in late teens.  Just finally when he's healed enough to open his heart to someone out of his comfort zone and dive into what he thought was an incredible blessed relationship.  He was only to be dropped into the dark abyss with nothing but his plummeting heart.  

After walking out the hotel with as much dignity as he could hang on to, Kyuhyun ran for his life.  He didn't much care what the people on the street were thinking.  At that moment, he just needed to get out of the place and hope his heart will stop telling him to go back to the man he left. 

Seeing a large coach bus about to leave its station, Kyuhyun ran forward and hop on.  He pay whatever needed to the driver and took the seat at the very last row.  Luckily the bus has only a hand full of passenger.  An elderly lady would come over later during the ride to ask if Kyuhyun was feeling unwell.  Kyuhyun shook his head lightly and lay back down as he broke down in tears again till sleep took over him. 

Kyuhyun didn't know where he was driven to nor that he cares.  But soon a warm palm woke him from his slumber, once he got out from the bus.  It's the view of the lovely Eurwangni beach greeted him at twilight.  Rubbing the tiredness of his bloodshot eyes, Kyuhyun headed towards the nearest convenience store for some water.  That's when he check his phone, amazed it still have battery after all the non-stop vibration.  There were 48missed calls, 7text messages from the man, and 23 missed calls, 2 text from Changmin.   Looking at the latter's name, Kyuhyun face palm himself, while he quickly dial his number. 

Yes, your love life is crumbling down, doesn't mean others have to suffer as well Kyuhyun told himself and warm up his voice so it doesn't sound too wretched. 

"YAH! where the hell you've been.  I'm about to go to the police just so you know!"  Changmin's voice trigger Kyuhyun's tear to build up and fall.  He really love hearing that nasty tone of his friend, and wish to tell him everything.  Knowing he'll offer a kind shoulder to lean on, however he's too tired to start this conversation over the phone.  So instead of retorting like he normally would.  Kyuhyun stayed silent, which quickly picked up by his best friend.  With a loud sigh, Changmin actually figure something wasn't right before the call.  He's only peeve at how Kyuhyun only calling him now, after nearly 5 hours from when he should be back in the cafe. 

"Kyu, you still there?"  although getting no response, Changmin could tell his friend his still on the line so he continue. "Look, Siwon called the shop looking for you.  He doesn't sound good, i know something must have happened." He waited, wanting to see if his friend will talk or he'll have to continue his monologue.  And after a few more seconds Changmin continue with another sigh "Kyu, take your time.  Come back when you feel right.  We've been through this more than once, so don't make me worry again like last time.  I've net bank your advanced salary.  So find a hotel, stay put at where ever you are and text me when you want"

"Incheon..." was all Kyuhyun said to the receiver, grateful that he has such a thoughtful friend in these time of need. 

"Ok, its late now, text me once you've find a place to overnight. D-do you want me to come ...over there?" 

"No, min... i'm ok.  Just n-need..."

"Ok.. gotcha..."

"..."

"Hey at least this time no one is dying...right?"  Changmin bit his own tongue as soon as the words came out, he was hoping for a change of mood. However even himself was what-the-helling from the not so needed reminder of the recent past.  "sorry i shouldn't have...kyu-ah...text me"

"will do... Bye"  Kyuhyun try to smile into his words, Changmin heard but that only makes him even more uneasy.

"Bye buddy."

Kyuhyun hang up with a bit more salt added to his wound from Changmin careless joke.  Yet he did felt slightly better after hearing his forever caring friend voice.  He got out the store and head towards the nearest hotel knowing he better find a place to stay before darkness surrounds him physically as well. 

~~~~~

 

Meantime in Seoul,  as soon as Changmin hang up on the phone.  He ran out from the staff room into the closed cafe of his and charge towards that despaired figure seating on the couch hunched forward.  Siwon was taken surprise as he suffer silently.  Upon hearing some loud storming footsteps towards him.  Once he snap his head up, an overwhelming fist came right at against his face.  His collar was grabbed and throw roughly on to the ice cold floors as he taste iron in his mouth.  Follow by the man straddling over him as he land punches.  Siwon protective instinct to cover his head with his arms however he still suffer many sturdy blow to cause bruises to form right away.  Too many people yelling and screaming, he could faintly see his driver and manager-nim pulling Changmin off of him.  But the worst is, how Siwon wishes they didn't.  Feeling fistful blow is nothing compare to the pain in his heart, i deserve much more than a few punches.  Jonghyun took Changmin over to the other side as he block and calm his boss.  While manager-nim massage his own temple in distress and driver trying to help the panting beaten up Siwon off the floor.

"What have you done to him you bastard?!" Changmin yell, his voice fierce with anger while he stare threateningly at the still figure.

"I'm sorry... it's not... it's doesn't mean..." Siwon wasn't making much sense and it irritates Changmin even more as the latter kick the coffee stand in front of him.

"Listen, you don't have to explain  to us.  Cause all i care about is Kyuhyun.  He doesn't want to see you, so you better leave before i kick that face of yours" 

"W-where is he?"  Siwon finally found his voice as he got up to his feet with the help of his driver.

" yea, like i'll tell you.  He's my best friend.  To me you're just a who broke him."

"Please...changmin... please... i need to talk to him... he needs to know" Siwon beg as he kneel in the middle of the store, staring tearfully at Changmin with several bruise and a blood stained lips.

Changmin huffed mockingly and look away, he can't help but feel that Siwon is genuine towards this whole relationship.  He knew that right from the start or he would never push the two together.  And the current state of Siwon is nothing but an equally broken man, he couldn't point the finger at who really is in more pain right now.  All he know is, Kyuhyun is his friend, and he couldn't let him down.

Looking back at the stubborn Siwon, the younger took some pity on him,

"Look, Siwon.  I've know Kyuhyun far longer than you, I know you two share something wonderful and i know you two treasure what you both have. Because i've never seen him this happy in the past two months in all the time i've know him.  You have a stand in him, but right now, you can't disturb him.  That guy needs to figure out himself before he'll listen to anyone.  Trust me, this isn't the first time he ran away from a situation he doesn't want to face.  Give him time, he'll listen to you when he wants to, otherwise you force him into a corner he'll only get more confuse. "

"Changmin... i need to... explain..."

"Explain later... whatever this you made, you sure are gonna be the one to clean it up.  But you wont be doing it now."

"....."  Siwon tears rolling down onto his cheeks as he bury his face into his palms. 

"Kyuhyun-hyung sure been through a alot...." Jonghyun mutter loud enough, causing Siwon anxious over that statment

"What do you mean... what happened..."

"Kyuhyun-hyung... he's a..."

"Jonghyun!!" Changmin stopped before the youngest could continue, Jonghyun looking away from the alarming eyes of both Changmin and Siwon.  He believe Siwon has the right to know, the youngest have question before, kyuhyun-hyung why still haven't you told Siwon-ssi yet? you don't trust him?   Kyuhyun explained how he was slowly getting towards it and how its not something he wants to trouble Siwon with.  But Jonghyun never figure why its taking his hyung this long and yet still unable to inform his own boyfriend something as important. 

"Look Siwon, everyone has their past, you should hear it from Kyuhyun, not from us.  As far as you should know, Kyuhyun is safe.  He doesn't want to deal with you just yet.  Give him some time and space... If you love him, you'll wait.  Unless this is all bull you are throwing at us, then..." Changmin didn't get to finish before Siwon cut in.

"I'll wait... as much time as he needs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter