Recognition?!

My Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*not as much wonkyu interactions as i thought OTL

 

~~~~~

"Siwon-ssi..."
 
"..."
 
"Siwon-ssi..."
 
"..."
 
"Si...."
 
Before super idol Choi Siwon could open his eyes towards that faint voice calling out his name, he already had the person pin down, koala bear hugging that thin body while snugging his head on its chest.  He absentmindedly tossed around the question on how Kyuhyun being such an obedient boy for the first time.  Maybe he finally has the boy in his palm, he smirked towards his own victorious win. 
 
However before the smirk could last a bit longer, his smarter side of the brain is telling him something off.  The scent?, the squishiness?, the hot breathes coming from it?.  Something is telling Siwon to quickly open those lazy eyes and confirm.
 
Snapping those stinging eyes of his, Siwon could make out just enough to quickly push himself away from that figure resulting him tumbling onto the floor. Luckily for his , the floor was carpeted, nevertheless it still made a loud noise.  However the wave of laughter follow was enough to cover whatever unmanly groans came out from Siwon. 
 
"ohhhh....booo...and i was just getting ready to take a selca of our first bed moment."  Heechul was all pouty, it would have made others swoon however towards Siwon it only send shivers down him, and it wasn't the nice kind. 
 
Rubbing his eyes harshly, Siwon trying hard to remember exactly what happened.  It felt like only seconds ago he was in bed with his BOYfriend 'Kyuhyun', cuddling the living daylight out of him.  It was surreal, he got to stare the bi-shisus out of those pink tinted cheeks and occasionally landing a light kiss on that very tempting ear while Kyuhyun slightly fuss in his sleeps. 
 
"Heechul-ssi..."
 
"Yea... smile here"  Heechul was posing once again while Siwon still stuck onto the floor, trying to remember when his baby got away from his death grip.  He mentally note that kyuhyun isn't as sleepyhead as he hoped.
 
Unlucky for Heechul, before he could snapped a morning shot of the Siwon.  He got his phone snatched away and come facing a confused and somehow very y bed hair looking Siwon. 
 
My gosh... Kyuhyun you lucky i'm such a great hyung, i could eat your boy up in one go... ARGHHH
 
Heechul mentally slapped himself to control any lustfilled images comes filming in his head, bypassing very hard not to jump this confused looking yet very very delicious looking muscular man. 
 
"Heechul-ssi... eermm... w-where's my Kyuhyun?"
 
"Tsk tsk tsk... YOUR kyuhyun?!..." Heechul sigh at this boy totally whipped-ness towards his dongsaeng yet also grateful that Kyuhyun have tuck this hot- right where he needs to be.  Throwing his palm out for his phone back, Heechul eye his phone which currently still in Siwon's hand.  Asking to be given back in exchange for any answer to said question. 
 
Siwon couldn't protest longer, he handed the phone back and shyly smile for his rudeness while scratching the back of his neck. 
 
"Good boy..." Heechul sing song "YOUR kyuhyun has to work, remember?  He ask me to wake you up around lunch time. And remind you that you still have some photo shooting schedule this evening. And something about Singapore." With the last word, Heechul started fixing his already perfect hair from the camera function on his phone. 
 
Meanwhile Siwon mind is running a fast pace as to process exactly what's about to happen.   Sure he told Kyuhyun how he was gonna make it back that day for his shoot, while his managers are still in the cloud.  However, who the hell he thought he was kidding, his manager 101% surely knew he would have be gone by now.  And there's no way he could make it back to Singapore for any shoot...
 
"HYUNG!!!!"
 
Siwon screaming out, scaring the holiness out of Heechul making the latter dropping his phone while his eyes pop out as if "what the hell's wrong now?!"
 
Siwon gave his life most respectful and up right traditional bow to the being lying across Kyuhyun's bed.  Sitting on his ankle while his forehead still stuck hard onto the back of his hand.  Siwon yelled again
 
"HYUNG, please.  I beg you.  Please help me!"
 
"S-siwon... o-of course... hyung will help..."
 
"Really?!"  Siwon snapped his head back up with his brow's raised high. Oh...this is easier than i thought... now why can't Kyuhyun be like this from the start... jinja...
 
Heechul snapping his fingers a few times in front of Siwon's face as if asking the younger to step out from what ever he had his mind at.  Gosh this kids has an attention span of a gold fish!
 
"uhmmm... you mention something about needing my help..."
 
"oh..yes Hyung... Well you see, I meant to be in Singapore and not due back till tomorrow.  But as you can see...hehe... i'm here.  So i was wondering, if you could pretend to be the cop or hospital or you know what, better yet a kidnapper... So my manager won't castrate me, since i just kinda took the first step with my Kyuhyun..." By then Siwon was shyly lowering his head and with more nonsenses flowing out naturally from his mouth. 
 
Heechul narrowed his eyes, and couldn't really believe the pathetic, lame  excuse this moron has.  Lucky or not Kyuhyun have already told him that this loser's manager has already contacted Kyuhyun.  Knowing that his stupid idol could only be there bugging his crush if he isn't in his hotel room.  And as an experienced and highly talented manager, he will NOT let his artist dishonour any pre-allocated schedule and clients. 
 
As soon as Siwon have gone missing, they've organised the shoot to be take place in Seoul the following week evening with the theme of 'Singaporean summer in winter Seoul'.  A deliberate freezing your tushy off punishment for his bad artist in running bonkers.
 
Heechul patiently let this 'idol' finish up his amazingly five years old ideas before telling him said information.  The resulting expression got Heechul less than satisfy as Siwon didn't show any disappointment rather he thankful Heechul have deliver such happy ending to his troubles.
 
"Lucky you're pretty"  Was all Heechul said before pinching Siwon's cheek once and leaving the idol in Kyuhyun's room.
 
My lovely Kyuhyun-dongsaeng, i should feel sorry for you from now on.  Since you've scored yourself such an amazingly handsome yet pebble brain boyfriend. 
 
No longer was Heechul interested in taking a picture with this hot mess, instead he'll noted that this mess now owns him another favour... smirking his way out of Kyuhyun's house, he mentally list how many artist number he'll score from Siwon.  And that brighten up his image on Siwon altogether. 
 

~~~~~

 

Siwon was left on the floor, while Heechul walked out on him.  Slowly picking himself of, he wander around the room.  Checking out the limited pictures there is.  He frown at just how many award ribbon's Kyuhyun have won and couldn't understand why these worth the young's attention.  His dimples didn't show up till his sight landed on a clipped photo of baby Kyuhyun.  And something just buzz into of him.  His eyes, his mouths, his whole body was just beaming with frenzy happiness. 

"Aigoooo... my baby is surely adorable...look at those cheeks, aigooo those cubby fingers..."  Siwon as if being watched, he look left and right, over his shoulders making absolutely sure there isn't anyone around.  He swiftly unclipped the photo and brought it closer to him.  Showing an even possible brighter smile, he kissed the baby on the photo once before bringing it towards its chest and hug it, throwing his head back.  Swinging from left to right, it only broken his little moment of joy when Heebum "meow" from the window slit asking to be let in. 

Siwon phfff at his happy moments being interrupted.  He turn a blind eye towards the cat, and decided that now more than ever he need to see his BOYfriend.  Abruptly he changes back into his jeans and top, throwing on his jacket.  He walk out the door, but before he close it.  He notice how he'll needed to find a way back in somehow.  There's got to be a pair of spare keys somewhere.... Siwon went rampage around the draws in Kyuhyun's house.  Finally landed some keys, and after trying them.  "BINGO".  He noted that he'll need to make some copies and bring the original back before Kyuhyun finds out. 

Once he step out the house, he notice how his phone isn't with him.  Trying to find his way back to his Jeep, after finding the said car, he quickly check on his phone.  And true to his instinct, there were 36 text messages, all from his manager along with 87 missed calls.  He snort out loud towards his wimpy manager.  But knew he need to contact him before he gets into more trouble. 

After a very much being scold while nodding, a horrific 20minutes of phone call. Siwon found himself once again sitting inside his Jeep and staring towards the only person that manages to turn his heart into jello. 

Kyuhyun was smiling like an angel, the angel smile Siwon have never seen before.  There was this extra glow on him, and his warmth that naturally draws towards Siwon.  Everything Kyuhyun was doing, the way he takes order with those long fingers of his, the way he cutely bit on his lips while gathering the cash for the customer, the way he run his hands through those brown locks.  Siwon couldn't help this jealous feeling of all those people inside the café is eye ogling HIS kyuhyun's adorableness.

Siwon couldn't bear the distance any longer.  Although its towards 2:30, way passed lunch hours.  There's still people seated in the café or lining up to place their order.  Trying as hard as possible not to draw attention to himself.  Siwon got out from his Jeep, and walk as nonchalantly as possible towards said café. 

As he makes his way closer towards his BOYfriend, his love bloom heart becomes jellyjolly, his tummy doings flips and Siwon just didn't know what to do with his hands.  The noise starting to fade out, besides what seem like the only sweetest sound coming from Kyuhyun.  Siwon didn't catch the girls gasping or the way people freeze up in their path just to steal a look at him.  Siwon only has his eyes set on Kyuhyun.

 

~~~~~

 

"Welcome to BeanMinUp, What ca....."  Kyuhyun stopped mid-sentence as he notice the figure standing in front of him. 

Crap... i thought i told heechul hyung not to tell him i'm here...arghhh...that DIVA!!!

"What can i get you?" Kyuhyun trying to act normal, however he couldn't stop his own wandering eyes landing on all the fangirls starting to surround them.  All their attention on his BOYfriend. Unconsciously Kyuhyun pouted at the scene which earned him a ear to ear grin from Siwon by the time his sight landed back on the man in front.

"Would you please just order something?" Kyuhyun half beg while his cheeks blossomed up. 

 "A-ah... sure...  I'll have a tall ice-coffee?" Siwon smirk knowing his presence is making that adorable pink he addicted to show up. 

"Any sugar?" Kyuhyun asked, maybe, just maybe he's trying to extend this little moment between him and his BOYfriend.  Siwon pouted at the question, although he's pretty sure kyuhyun know his habit by now, but like a gentlemen, he'll answer

"With you around, i don't need sugar in my coffee."  smoothly ended with a teasing wink, Siwon placed down 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter