| Take the couch.

A Fortune-Teller's Misdeeds

Kyuhyun probably would’ve been okay with Yesung’s occupation, if it wasn’t for the get-up.

Even now as Kyuhyun stirs awake and sits up, taking a few to come to, he sees Yesung step out of the bathroom with colored robes and a headdress.

“Why am I with you again?” Kyuhyun asks curiously.

“Because you adore me, now get back to bed, you’re grouchy this time of day.”

Kyuhyun leers but listens nonetheless. He plops down, knowing from the sound of cards that Yesung’s getting his cards ready and predetermines which the clients will pick for the best conclusion.

“Hmm…” Yesung contemplates.

Kyuhyun knows that sound, it means something in the future is troubling him. “Is one of the clients going to be a fussy one?”

Kyuhyun receives no answer but hears the sound of ruffling clothes and looks over his shoulder to see Yesung grabbing the bedsheets from the laundry and walk out with them, a few minutes later he hears the washing machine run.

At Kyuhyun’s puzzled look, Yesung explains. “Don’t know, there’s just a possibility that I’ll sleep on the couch tonight.”

“Oh really?” Kyuhyun comments sleepily, leaning against his propped elbow. “What will you do?”

Yesung leers at his tone, “Don’t you mean what you will decide to overreact on today?”

“I do not.” Kyuhyun counters but Yesung just scoffs in disbelief.

He begins to lament, “The future is a burden sometimes, knowing whose income taxes are higher, which fights we’re going to have, knowing how painful that dentist appointment’s going to be-”

“You know what fights we’re going to have?” Kyuhyun interrupts. Yesung’s rant falls short. Kyuhyun now sits up, “You enjoy provoking me, don’t you?”

Yesung fights off a smile, truthfully he did. But at Kyuhyun’s scrutinizing stare, he immediately resumes a straight face as Kyuhyun sends daggers through his eyes.

“...I really don’t like arguing,” Yesung says casually, treading around the fuming man.

“Because I mostly win them,” Kyuhyun says proudly. Yesung blinks a few times and looks to the side, muttering very quietly but enough for Kyuhyun to catch.

“Right... the ones I let you win.”

Yesung should’ve kept quiet. Those words alone guarantees him a night on the couch.