| Kyuhyun needed to fall.

A Fortune-Teller's Misdeeds

Yesung finishes for the night.

He takes a deep breath as his final client leaves the room, gathers his cards and the rest of his equipment that either belongs to him or left in the room. Once done, he steps out of the multi-colored tents.

And Yesung walks out in his suit, lifting his gaze at an angle within the hotel lobby and sees Kyuhyun crouching on the floor.

Kyuhyun looks at him and bites his lip. He was hidden quite well behind the pillars and flowers, he may be hard to see at first, but for this particular man, it was never impossible.

“Found you,” Yesung smiles as he leans across with his hand supported on the pillar, proving Kyuhyun's point.

Kyuhyun glowered, “I’m lucky we don’t play Hide-and-Seek.”

Yesung exhaled, “You can’t even look happy to see me? After the day I had?”

“I’m always happy to see you Yesung, I just don’t like to show it.” Kyuhyun says sweetly, lightly mocking the poor fortune teller who scowls in return.

Kyuhyun gives him a look over, Yesung stands up straighter and lets the other look as he wants.

“I prefer your suits to your usual get-ups.” Kyuhyun comments, his eyes still refusing to leave the clean-cut man.

“Don’t get used to it, I just did this for my friend. I return to my costumes tomorrow.”

Kyuhyun cringes at the thought when he sees Yesung stand in front of him now with his hands in his pockets.

“C’mon, let’s go, I had too long of a night.” Yesung said. Kyuhyun nods and stands up, only to have his knees buckle and falls down to the ground.

Yesung looks at the other expectantly, Kyuhyun shifts his eyes immediately to the fortune-teller. “You didn’t catch me!” Kyuhyun says in aghast, Yesung laughs in return.

“I can’t stop every little thing Kyuhyun, sometimes things just have to happen.”

“Right, you just like to have your fun.”

Yesung gives a playful shrug, then leans over and extends his hands. Kyuhyun tries to get himself to stand up, without his help whatsoever. Yesung just taps Kyuhyun’s shoulder and forcibly grabs hold of his lover’s hands, pulling up up fully.

Kyuhyun’s balance isn’t quite there though, and he tilts forward, only this time Yesung wraps his arms around the other’s waist.

“I don’t mind staying like this for a little while.” Yesung says coyly, content as he closes his eyes.

Kyuhyun blinked, his arms around the other’s shoulders. He contemplates his still stiffened legs and mumbles, “...only until I get my balance back.” Yesung accepts that.

It’s been a long night for the two, Yesung managed through this day with only one thought keeping him going. Kyuhyun needed to fall if he wanted this outcome, he decided to keep his lover in the dark about that though. Yesung's smile grows and allows himself to hold Kyuhyun for as long as he wants.

 

-

A/N: Thank you commentors and subscribers ^^!