| job prospects.

A Fortune-Teller's Misdeeds

Kyuhyun never really knew how to explain his partner’s career. Whenever he’s asked what he does, Kyuhyun never quite guesses how the person is going to react.

“Well... he’s a.. fortune teller.” He coughs the last part.

And when his friend gives a skeptical look, Kyuhyun drops his head.

“You need to get a real job!” Kyuhyun bemoans the moment he enters their apartment, he sees Yesung sitting in the balcony outside, lying down on the chair.

Yesung lifts up the book he had covering his face and turns his way, “Mm?” He answers quite tiredly, he dozed off without meaning to.

“A real job, a job that people normally expect, a restaurant host, a gardener, a construction person or even a garbage man.”

Yesung grimaces. “Why does most of that involve me and dirt?”

“It doesn’t matter, just get a real job.” Kyuhyun pleads.

Yesung blinks, looks back at his book and debates for a few silent minutes.

Kyuhyun recognized the look in his eye and walked forward, nudging his head until Yesung came back.

“Don’t you dare,” Kyuhyun tells him.

Yesung just gives an innocent smile that Kyuhyun narrows his eyes to.

Yesung then stands up and pulls the other into a loose hug. “I know that you bring this up often, but it’s not because you’re embarrassed. You’re worried that people will look down on me because of it.”

Kyuhyun eyed him suspiciously when he gets his own soft nudge to the head with the edge of the book.

“I’m not a mind reader,” Yesung reminds.

“You might as well be.”

Yesung chuckles lightly as pulls away.

“So, does this mean you’re okay with it or?” Kyuhyun asks.

Yesung thought about it, and after gives a thoughtful nod. Kyuhyun exhales, that was a good sign. And when Yesung walks past him to the kitchen with the book still on hand, he peeks in the fridge.

“Would you like to go with me tomorrow job hunting then?” Yesung asks casually.

“No, I have my own job to go to... Don’t I?” Kyuhyun asks, now concerned.

There was always trouble whenever Yesung tried to keep a straight face. He holds up his book to cover his face but Kyuhyun yanks it, the object is suddenly put into a tug war between them.

See, the issue with Yesung wasn’t that he found fortune telling much of a hobby, nor just a side job.

Yesung was probably the only fortune teller in South Korea, who could actually tell the future.