~60 Seconds~

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

60Seconds

--dear-baekhyun

It's good to get out of a bad relationship, of course it is. But, it's not good to get out of a good one. But what if you were only doing it to make things better? All of it for that one person? You gave that person up, so that person would be happier, their life would be easier. They would'nt have to deal with you. 

Kim Sunggyu felt that way towards Kim Aesook.

He still does, and he is trying so hard to forget her, but what happens when one look, makes him relive all of those memories?

~oOo~

When you meet a stranger, what would you do? Ignore him right?

If he talked to you? Ignore.

Offered for help? Deny.

But,

Aesook didn't.

She accepted, there was just something about him, when she looked into his eyes, there was nothing but sincerity. No bad intentions, he wa sincere. He just wanted to help her. And she was happy she had met this stranger. Not only had he helped her to return home, but he had helped her time and time again. And they became too much of good friends. 

But someone wasn't quite happy about it.

SunggyuxYou | WoohyunxYou

 

Foreword

 

~oOo~

60 seconds is all that was needed, for me to remember everything we had…

60 seconds is all I needed to remember our happy times together, and our depressing times together…

60 seconds is enough for this story…

 


60Seconds

featuring...

Kim Aesook(you)                                                     Kim Sunggyu                                                   Nam Woohyun

  


 

Other characters

INFINITE- L, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Dongwoo

EXO-Luhan, Sehun

After School- Nana, Kaeun, UEE

 

Soundtracks

1-60 Seconds-Sunggyu

2-Only Tears-Infinite ver.

3-Its okay even if it Hurts-Seohyun

4-Someday-Super Junior

5-Someday-UKISS

6-Blues-Big Bang

 


Read my other fanfics at-