We meet yet again

~60 Seconds~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aesook's POV

"Omma, 3 more orders of your famous and delicious creampuffs!~” I sang and put the paper of orders on the table.

“DEH!” my omma yelled.

“Yah, Luhan I’m going to leave early today. I have LOADS of homework” I sighed and leaned on the counter.

“What?!! NOW!?” he exclaimed. I shook myhead.

“No, like, soon. Arasso?” I said.

“Hmm..okay, I’ll get your brother to fill in for you.” He said smiling.

“You mean Myungsoo’s here?” I said. He pointed to the guy coming through the door. MYUNGSOO!

“OPPA!!!!” I yelled running to Myungsoo. He smiled and opened his arms wide for me to hug him. I flew into his arms and buried my face into his chest. “OPPA! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” I looked at him and he smiled.

“Me to, I missed you a lot! And, I’m back after being in London for 2 years!” He smiled and ruffled my hair.

“Oppa,  how-“ he covered my mouth with his palm.

“Nope, don’t talk.  I know you just want to burst out with questions, but, work first arasso? I’ll answer them when I get back home later.” He smiled. I nodded. I kissed his cheek and went to the tables to pick up orders.

“Excuse me, miss, but what is recommended here?” I turned around at the familiar voice.

Sunggyu-ssi!

“Sunggyu-ssi!” I smiled and walked over to his table.

“Oh~ Aesook, hello! We meet again! I didn’t know you worked here.” he smiled.

“I know you knew I worked here” I smiled. He rubbed his neck and bit his lips.

“Aha yeah, I know I’m terrible at lying..” he smiled and bit his lips...again

“Stop biting your lips! It’s bad!” I said crossing my arms.

“Mianhe…” he smiled. “So, what’s recommended here?”

“The vanilla creampuffs and chocolate macaroons~” I said happily. He nodded.

“I’ll have 4 of the creampuffs then.” He said.

“Okay, I’ll be right back” I said and gave the order to Luhan. I came back and took a seat.

“So, what brings you to this café?” I asked.

“It’s famous is it not?  I knew you worked here, cause you were here that day… so I decided to come here. I need to go home after this, to finish some paperwork. Thought I could just get a drink or something quick to eat” He said smiling.

“Oh, okay” I said. Suddenly everything went quiet. Awkward…but I noticed Sunggyu-ssi was staring at me, with his small eyes. I blushed.

“How old are you Aesook?” He asked with an eyebrow raised. “You look quite young, and very pretty and beautiful.” He smiled, his eyes disappearing, I blushed at his sweet compliment.

“I’m turning 21 on the 4th of March. I’m still schooling of course, I just work here part-time. I mean, it is my mom’s café. I should help.” I said. “How old are you?”

“I’ll be 26 on the 28th of April.” 

“I see…So, how do you like it here so far?” I asked.

“It’s nice. I love the neighborhood. It’s nice and shady, with the tall trees. Also its quite peaceful, and its just so refreshing.! I never felt so eased, even at work!” I chuckled.

“That’s good then!” I giggled. He smiled. Then his smiled faded.

He was eyeing me, or rather, my dress.

“Wow, You look…different…” He said looking at your uniform.

“Oh…” You said looking at it yourself.

“I-I mean it in a good way!” He said. “You look pretty in a dress!” he blushed, but you smiled.

“YAH! AESOOK! TABLE NUMBER 5’S ORDER IS READY!” omma need’s to get workers who don’t yell so much. It isn’t polite to yell.

“Sorry Sunggyu-ssi, I’ll b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter