Very handsome stranger

~60 Seconds~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Aesook's POV (A year ago)

I wiped the sweat off of my forehead with my slender fingers.

“OMMA~ I’M DONE CLEANING THE TABLES! I’M GONNA GO HOME FIRST AND FINISH UP MY HOMEWORK!” I yelled went to the private rooms to change my clothes. I was in my café uniform, and I had my extra clothes inside my schoolbag.

“What a tiring day!” I sighed and started to change my clothes.

On a usually daily basis, I would go to school, and then leave school at 2:30pm, then work here at my omma’s café, Infinite Love, until 6:30pm…and then I’d go home, which is probably just a 3 minute walk from the café.

I flung my bag onto my shoulders and got out of the room.

“KIM AESOOK! REMEMBER TO FLIP THE SIGN TO CLOSE BEFORE YOU LEAVE!” yelled my mom from the kitchen.

“ARASSO! BYE!” I said. “Bye Luhan!” I said smiling at my cousin, who also worked at the café.

“Bye Aesook, see you tomorrow!” He smiled.

I opened the door and flipped the sign to ‘CLOSED’ and closed the door when I was out.

It was raining, quite heavily, and I didn’t want my clothes to get drenched…Especially if it’s a 3 minute walk…I’d be drenched in the rain for 3 minutes!

“How am I going to get home in time…?” I sighed heavily and looked around to see if any of my friends were passing by with umbrella’s.

I huffed, but then, a shadow was casted over me, I looked up to see an umbrella hovering over me. I looked at the person who was holding the umbrella. It was a handsome guy. He had nice bright brown hair, and cute sweet small thin eyes, thin lips that curved into a sweet melting smile, and he was tall and well built. Overall, he was very handsome. A very handsome stranger.

“Hello, I’m Kim Sunggyu.” The man smiled.

“U-um…hello” I stuttered not knowing what to say to this complete handsome stranger.

“Do you need an umbrella? You look like you don’t want to get wet in the rain at all” he chuckled. I smiled.

“Um, yes thank you…but how do I know that I can-“

“You can trust me; I’ll just walk you home. And I’ll leave after that.” He said, and I looked into his small eyes. There was just something about it that made me feel…that I could trust this stranger.

“Promise?” I said holding out a pinky.

“Promise?” he said confused.

“It may seem very childish and all, but, to me, promises mean a lot. Even pinky promises.” I smiled. He nodded and tangled his pinky around mine. I smiled, and he smiled back. “Kaja? My house is 3 minute away from here…follow me.” I said and led the way with Sunggyu-ssi next to me holding the umbrella.

“Sunggyu-ssi…are you new here? I haven’t seen you around before.” I said looking up at him.

“Aha…yeah, I am actually. I actually lived quite far from here. I came to live here instead because it’s closer to my new work area.” He said smiling.

“I see, what do you work as may I ask?”

“I sell houses. You know that small small company building furt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter