Jealousy

~60 Seconds~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aesook's POV

“Oppa, why are we out shopping for dresses? We’re supposed to be at home doing the project…” I asked Woohyun-oppa who was busy looking through the rack of dresses.

“Sookie-ah, your beauty is beyond heaven. BUT you never use it to your advantage! I mean, yeah, you wear your nice skirts and blouses, BUT, you look STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS in dresses! If you wear them more often, no, if you even had more than 3 dresses, and wore them often, you would have a boyfriend right now! And not be forever alone! You NEED a boyfriend Sookie-ah. Your always too buried in your studies, blegh” He stuck his tongue out. I blushed at his sweet comment about my appearance. But really, I don’t believe I am THAT pretty or beautiful.

“Aissh, oppa, I am not that beautiful. I am just average. And I do like wearing dresses, but I don’t need any or need to wear any. And, I need to study! I mean, my exams are coming up oppa. You should be studying to…” I muttered the last sentence. Knowing Woohyun for about 7 years, I know that he would never study for exams, until the day itself. “I don’t even know why you’re my best friend oppa, you have such…um…exquisite taste, in both women and clothing and style. In almost everything…why are you even helping me gaining a boyfriend? You’ll just end up lonely you know…without me being with you…” I said. I honestly don’t want a boyfriend. As much as I do want to experience it, or experience how it is to be loved by your loved one, I just need to focus on my studies.

“Yah, you are a goddess Sookie-ah! If you want me to be honest, I could just fall in love with you if I saw you in a dress. Heck, just what your wearing could make me fall for you hard.” He said. I blinked at him. What a peculiar best friend I have. “I know about the exams, and you know I won’t study till last day…” He looked at me. He stared into my brown eyes. He smiled. “And I am your best friend, because I am. I am the best! Even if you have a boyfriend, you WILL ALWAYS be MY little Sookie~” he cooed. “Whether it be as brother and sister love, or best friend love, or maybe…even love love” he winked. I pinked at his words.

“O-oppa! You and me both know we are just like brother and sisters. And t-that’s all there is.” I blushed. He sighed and chuckled.

“I know I know, I was just teasing pabo~” He sang. “But then again, you’re my pabo. But, if your are the pabo, that means I am a pabo to.” He said smirking.

“Why?” I tilted my head. “I mean, you are a pabo...but because I am one, you are one?” I questioned.

“Yep.” I raised a brow. “Because, I believe I fell for a pabo. Which, makes me a pabo.”

I stared at him, wide eyed. I chuckled softly.

“Yah, Nam Woohyun, don’t do that! I know you don’t harbor feelings like those for me” I giggled. He sighed…He sighed?

“Yeah, yeah, I’m just joking” He winked. I sighed, in relief. I chuckled.

“Oppa, oppa…” I smiled. He smiled back.

“ANYWAYS! Back to the dresses…hmm, your skin tone is beautiful, smooth, light, pale milky white…white would suit you, but it blends too much with your skin. We need a contrast…black? No, that makes you seem like those girls who are too prim and proper even if you are, it doesn’t suit your face…” and he blabbered on. I chuckled at it, Woohyun-oppa is definitely cute. I knew this and noticed it a long time ago. Omma and appa always questioned me, they still do actually, on why I never fell in love with Woohyun-oppa. I guess, I’m just not attracted to him in THAT sort of way…yet I guess? I don’t think I ever will. He’s just my brother best friend.

“Oh, Aesook!” I heard someone call my name. A very familiar voice. Wait, I know who’s voice it is…Sunggyu-ssi!

“Sunggyu-ssi! What a surprise meeting you here!” I smiled at him. And he smiled, his small eyes disappearing.

“I was just walking by, until I saw a familiar girl! Your beautiful brown hair is not hard to recognize. Neither is your angelic voice Aesook.” He smiled. “What about you? What are you-“

“OH! Hello Sunggyu-hyung” Woohyun said and stepped in front of me. “Me and Sookie here were just picking out dresses for her.” He winked at me, I blushed.

“Oh…wae?” Sunggyu-ssi asked.

“Because she looks like a goddess in one. She does even in casual clothes, but, she doesn’t believe it when people compliment her about how her beauty is the best and shines like stars. I mean really, this young pabo girl here, studies way too much. She doesn’t even notice those group of guys ogling at her right now.” Woohyun pointed to a group of guys whose eyes were glued onto me. “Hah, only notice them now Sookie-ah? They have been there ever since we arrived here about 20 minutes ago.” I blushed.

“I see your very popular amongst males Aesook.” Sunggyu-ssi smiled. I blushed even pinker, and if I heard correctly, I heard someone cough, and it was obviously fake.

“Ahem…errmm..don’t you think she would look nice in pastel colours?” said Woohyun rather awkwardly.

“Oh…I’m not the best at fashion really” Sunggyu-ssi bit his lip.

“SUNGGYU-SSI. I told you once, and I expect you to follow it, do not bite your lips!” I said, flushing actually. It was rather…alluring is the word one could possible describe it.

“Mianhe” Sunggyu-ssi chuckled.

“Yah, hyung, why don’t you help us out? Pick a dress for MY Sookie here” he emphasized the MY.

“Oppa, don’t ask Sunggyu-ssi to waste his time on something like this..”

“Its fine really. I haven’t seen you in a dress, other than your uniform. And by the way your friend here describes it; I would love to see you in one.” He said smiling.

“O-okay” I tapped my fingers together, obviously embarrassed with my cheeks pinking.

“Aha, you made her blush. She usually never does. Only when I use my greasy pick up lines she does” Woohyun chuckled and winked. I blushed again.

“O-oppa!” I said.

“aha, mian~” He sang.

Sunggyu’s POV

“What goes well with her?” I asked Woohyun.

“Well, just look at her, study her features, like her skin tone, her facial features, her expressions, how she would look like in the dress…” Woohyun said, he sounding as if he was daydreaming. “And try not to fall in love when you do analyze her…try not to stare at her milky skin…try to not get lost in her beautiful cute brown eyes…try to avoid pinching her cute cheeks, and try to avoid…” he muttered the whole sentence under his breath, but I could hear them, except for the last few words.

“Sorry?” I asked, wondering whether I heard the second few sentences correctly…

“O-oh…just...Um…well…you know, look at her, see what colour goes best with her…” Woohyun looked at the other racks.

He likes Aesook doesn’t he? Interesting…I wonder whether she knows, I don’t think she does.

I decided to do what Woohyun told me to do, look at her carefully. My eyes drifted to the beautiful petite girl sitting on the chair, engrossed in reading a novel she bought earlie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter