Not An Update But A Teaser

No Escape in Love

 

JIYONG's POV

 

 

 

As I reached where Youngbae and the others were sitting and chatting at, they all looked at me. Youngbae, who have his laptop with him, turned it to me and showed me an article from a NATE web page.

 

It was titled, 'Kiko is back in Seoul'. And below it was her picture in the airport. She was smiling and I wanna know why. How could she smile just like that?

 

"Now that she’s back, ?" Youngbae asked.

 

I stared at her picture. What will I do? "Nothing. She's nothing but a piece of my past." I turned my back from them. "Let's practice. Now!" I'm back. I can't believe I'm back. Nothing seemed to change here in Seoul but I knew a person did change. And I'm sorry.



 

 

SOMEONE's POV

 

 

 

I'm back. I can't believe I'm back. Nothing seemed to change here in Seoul but I knew a person did change. And I know somehow, I was a part of his change. 

 

"Jiyong." I called his name in a whisper while looking at the picture I have with her girlfriend. It’s a photo of their kiss in the airport.

 

Am I really too late?

 

 



 

 

a/n:  New character, again! I know I haven't updated like in a while. Blame it to my busy college student schedule :D I'm sorry but I promise to update this fic next week. 

 

By the way, I made a one-shot of Dara. I made it just out of the blue when I heard a cover of Dare You To Move by Jayesslee. 

 

Here's the link if you guys wanna read: 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/104264/1