Ms. Smarty Pants at BIGBANG's Apartment

No Escape in Love

 

 
 
GD's POV
 
 
 
I know I should be seriously comforting her right now but with all the stares that I've been getting since the time she started sobbing is scaring me. Most importantly my reputation. 
 
 
 
If I had the ability to read minds. They all would think that I'm the reason why she's crying.  Was I?
 
 
 
And in a few more sobs from Dara, people started exchanging looks and mumbling with their friends.
 
 
 
"Is she alright?"
 
 
 
Well no, she's not.
 
 
 
"What did he do to his girlfriend?"
 
 
 
I didn't do anything except to hug her.
 
 
 
"Douchebag."
 
 
 
What the!
 
 
 
"Let's get you out of here, okay?" I finally said while gently rubbing Dara's back to make her relax on me.
 
 
 
She didn't answer and kept on sobbing. I sighed in despair. I'm going nuts if she continues to be like this. 
 
 
 
"Shh." I her hair, her back, her waist, and her arms more. Please stop crying. "It'll be alright."
 
 
 
"We'll get yourself home, okay?" I whispered on her ears. 
 
 
 
She shook her head. "I don't...<*hiccup*> wanna <*hiccup*> go home... yet."
 
 
 
"Do you wanna go to my place?" I whispered again. 
 
 
 
"Any <*hiccup*> where." I heard her whisper through my ears. 
 
 
 
I pulled away from her and cupped her face. As I saw her face, the first thing I wanna do is laugh.
 
 
 
She looks so cute. Her cheeks, eyes, lips are all puffy. And then there's her hiccups, she was already biting her lower lip to stop it but that still didn't worked. She's like a little kid lost in a crowded place. She looks so adorable.
 
 
 
I smiled at her and gently wiped her tears using my thumbs. I rested my forehead on hers and somehow what I did made her stop on crying. She was looking straight into my eyes while I ldid the same. This moment is like any minute now you guys will be kissing and all. But when I was about to lean in for a kiss, she head banged me.
 
 
 
This is certainly not the moment for kissing. 
 
 
 
"Ouch!" My palms immediately made its way to my forehead. That's one hard bang on the head. Is her head that strong. She didn't even grimaced or something.
 
 
 
But then I suddenly saw her chuckle. It's the first real chuckle I had ever heard from her today.  And it somehow healed my aching forehead or made me forget about it.
 
 
 
I turned my back on her and knelt down. I tapped my back telling her to get on it. 
 
 
 
I saw her look at her dress and I noticed that it'll hike up if she gets on my back. I removed my leather jacket and my long scarf and wrapped it around her waist and knees enough not to see a hint of skin.
 
 
 
I turned my back again and knelt down. "Get on."
 
 
 
She obligly did what I say and gently hopped on my back.
 
 
 
I stood up when she's already settled on my back. I looked through my side. "Let's go."
 
 
 
And before I turn my head to my front and before she rested her head on my shoulder, I saw something in her eyes that made me want to be her boyfriend for real or just for tonight. 
 
 
 
I went to our table and got our bags. 
 
 
 
I heard flashing of lights from behind us. Maybe they finally realized who I was. Good thing, Dara already hid her face from the people as she was buried it on my shoulder.
 
 
 
And when I reached the car and opened the passenger seat door and pulled the passenger seat down so it would be comfortable for Dara to sleep on it, I noticed her breathing was now even. And right then, I knew she was asleep.
 
 
 
I placed our bags on the flooring of my car.
 
 
 
I looked to my right and I was face to face with her that our lips almost touched. I immediately snapped my head to other side. Geez, that was close!
 
 
 
I gently removed her arms around my neck while my other arm was still supporting her weight from my back. 
 
 
 
I carefully lied her down the seat. When she's finally settled comfortably on the seat, she stirred a bit. Instictively, I leaned forward and hummed a song so she'll be back on her sleep again.
 
 
 
I looked at her and saw she was back on her sleep again, I slowly closed the door and went to the other side. I slipped myself in and drove to the only place I know convenient for Dara to be in...
 
 
 
 
....BIGBANG's apartment.
 
 
 
 
 
We arrived at the apartment after half an hour. I parked the car on my reserved parking slot on the apartment.
 
 
 
I looked to my side and that Dara was still sleeping peacefully. 
 
 
 
I didn't woke her up since I know she needs rest from all the crying she did back in the club.
 
 
 
I went out of the car and went to the other side. I opened the door and was about to carry Dara in a bridal style when she suddenly gritted her teeth and said, "Don't you dare." Then, she opened her eyes and glared at me.
 
 
 
"Just gonna carry you." I defended myself.
 
 
 
"I can walk, you know." She said before rubbing her eyes. She still was sleepy by seeing that gesture.
 
 
 
I fished my phone out of my jean pockets and sent the only person I know that can carry this spoiled brat up... 
 
 
 
TOP.
 
 
 
She was about to stand when a deep and familiar voice was heard from my back, "Yo."
 
 
 
And in an instant Dara was now being carried by TOP on his shoulders like a potato sack.
 
 
 
"Ya let me go!" Dara started wiggling her body to free herself from TOP- but he didn't budge and kept her in place. 
 
 
 
"I'll let you go after we settle you in BIGBANG's apartment." TOP answered as both of us started to walk our way to the apartment's parking exit.
 
 
 
TOP was leading the way while I followed. I just wanted to look smugly at Dara that I finally made her be carried. Well not by me though. I wanted to but I'm just not in my right condition to carry another weight on my body.
 
 
 
Then I saw Dara look at TOP's face. Then she gasped as if she realized something, "Omygosh! Wait.... I know you!"
 
 
 
My forehead started to crease. What does she mean by he knows TOP? 
 
 
 
Then my answer in a few seconds was now answered. 
 
 
 
"You're Choi Seunghyun! Omygosh! You're a great actor. Nice to meet you."
 
 
 
Me and TOP stopped walking. We're now infront of the elevator. I didn't blinked and just stared blankly at Dara. 
 
 
 
I repeated what I heard in my head, trying to process everything, 'She knows TOP. She knows TOP. She knows TOP. HOW DID SHE FCUKING KNOW TOP BUT SHE HAD NO IDEA WHO THE CHILD PRODIGY OF KOREA WAS??' 
 
 
 
"Wow. She's not the girl you're telling me about, Jiyong." TOP finally said with a happy smile while looking at my dumbfounded face.
 
 
 
"She's nice." TOP wiggled his thick eyebrows at me with a grin on his lips. 
 
 
 
My jaw almost dropped into the ground. TOP wiggling his thick eyebrows and a grin is no good news. 
 
 
 
He's interested in her.
 
 
 
"Why? Did he tell you that I'm not?" Dara asked while giving me her cute glares. Did I just say cute? 
 
 
 
TOP's lips curved into a smirk; still looking at me. "Sort of." 
 
 
 
I groaned in frustration and humiliation. I started rubbing my temples that are starting to tense up. 
 
 
 
"Just get her to the apartment." I said through my gritting teeth.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Finally, we arrived at my apartment door. The other BIGBANG members' apartment are scattered around the hall. I have mine of my own since I don't really like sharing it. But sometimes my co-members would stop by and hang-out. 
 
 
 
Dara was now sleeping while still being carried by TOP. I guess she fell asleep after TOP's long talk about how he love his toys. 
 
 
 
As I swiped the card on my apartment's door, Seungri and the others welcomed us. "Welcome h-..." They stopped and looked at the sleeping Dara on TOP's shoudler. "..home."
 
 
 
All of them mouthed, "She's Dara, right?"
 
 
 
I nodded in response. I gestured TOP to put Dara into my room. TOP did so and went to my room. The others and I followed. 
 
 
 
When Dara was now comfortably sleeping on my bed, Seungri, Youngbae, and Daesung started prying on Dara, circling around my bed.
 
 
 
Seungri grins at me: "Wow! She's really pretty hyung." 
 
 
 
My head responded: Shh.
 
 
 
Daesung: "Look at that face. And fashion sense."
 
 
 
My hands itching to shut them up: Shhh.
 
 
 
Youngbae nudged my arm: "You're lucky, man."
 
 
 
I finally blasted with my mouth: "Shhh Shhh. SHHHHHHHHHHHHH."
 
 
 
They looked at me in disappointment and backed away from my bed. "Okay. Okay."
 
 
 
Then I heard footsteps coming to us. It stopped at my bed's side.
 
 
 
"What a pretty lady she is."
 
 
 
It was my mom.
 
 
 
I stiffened in my position. I totally forgot that she'll be here today. I just hope she won't misunderstand that this whole thing. 
 
 
 
 
DARA's POV
 
 
 
 
 
I heard murmuring around me but I didn't care and just went to slumber.
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

DARA's POV

 
 
 
 
 
I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I started panicking. 
 
 
 
I pulled the blankets away from me and saw that I'm in a set of new guy clothes. A v-neck shirt and a baggy shorts. 
 
 
 
OMYGAHD! O.O 
 
 
 
I felt all my blood flowed out of my body and into the drain.
 
 
 
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while clutching at my new guy clothes.
 
 
 
This cannot be happening to me. Did I drink a lot last night? Did Jiyong left me in the bar and gave me to some random guy? Oh wait.
 
 
 
 
I think I remembered something.
 
 
 
I was crying or was it whailing?
 
 
 
I'm with GD at a club.
 
 
 
He told me that we need to leave.
 
 
 
I said not in my hotel.
 
 
 
Then he whispered, 'Do you wanna go to my place?'
 
 
 
'Any <*hiccup*> where.' And I whispered back.
 
 
 
Another OMYGAHD!  O.O
 
 
 
I did it with him?
 
 
 
NO FREAKING WAY!
 
 
 
And with a few more seconds GD came running to where I am and went to inspect me, "What happened? Why did you scream? Are you alright?"
 
 
 
I pointed my finger at him as I looked at him accusingly. "Y-you... Y-you..."
 
 
 
 
His forehead creased. "Me, what?" 
 
 
 
"You bastard!!!!!!" I screamed out loud and advanced towards him while carrying one pillow.
 
 
 
"What did I do now?" He asked. I reached him and hit him hard with the pillow I'm holding.  He shielded himself using his arms. "Ya! Stop it!" 
 
 
 
"Bastard! Jerk! Pest!" I ignored him and continued hitting him much harder now.
 
 
 
Then all of a sudden someone came inside the room. She looked like a middle-aged lady. "What's the noise all about?"
 
 
 
GD turned to the middle-aged lady. "Nothing, Omma. Maybe she just got out at the wrong side of the bed." 
 
 
 
Oh. She's Jiyong's mom.
 
 
 
"Jerk." I gave one last hit on his arm before I placed back the pillow on the bed.
 
 
 
I asked the questions that were bugging me since I woke up, "Why am I in a different clothes? And who changed it?" 
 
 
 
GD's mother smiled sweetly at me, "I did, Sweetheart."
 
 
 
My mouth formed an 'O' and at the back of my head I screamed, 'Thank goodness!!'
 
 
 
Then I felt the bed moved a little bit. It meant GD moved, then I saw him leaning forward. "Why? You thought we did something that's not supposed to be done?"
 
 
 
I gasped. Yep, I gasped. Damn! I always gasped when someone tells me something I'm guilty about. I just rolled my eyes and mumbled, "Pest." 
 
 
Damn!
 
 
 
"Are you hungry, dear?" I heard GD's mom sweetly asked.
 
 
 
"N-..." I was about to deny my hunger when my stomach growled. Good timing stomach! I wanted to leave this place and now I have an excuse to stay. I bit my lower lip as I felt embarassed. "Yeah."
 
 
 
"Well then, I'll be preparing your breakfast." Then GD's mom left the room.
 
 
 
I noticed GD was checking up on me. Not in a erted way though. And with the next words he said, I wanted to punch him straight to his nose. 
 
 
 
"Fix yourself first. You look like a dirty mess." 
 
 
 
Instinctively, hands went its way to his arms and gave him a light punch. I was still groggy from sleep that's why. "Shut up! If you're mom's not here, I probably had beaten you up already."
 
 
 
GD gave me a smile. A different smile. It was sincere. "Hurry it up. We need to get back to your hotel. CL and Se7en-hyung's already worried about you."
 
 
 
Images of CL and SE7EN worrying about me flodded my mind. That was the least thing I wanted to happen.
 
 
 
 
I kicked GD out of the bed. "Out!" He fell at the end of the bed with a loud 'thud' and a couple of groans.
 
 
 
"Ya! You spoiled brat!" He yelled as he stood up and caressed his aching . He was about to advance on me when his mother came into the picture. "Jiyong, don't shout at your visitor like that and help me prepare her breakfast." 
 
 
 
GD sighed in defeat. "Neh, Omma." But before he followed her mother to the kitchen, he glared at me.
 
 
 
 
I stuck my tongue at him in response. 
 
 
 
 
BREAKING NEWS:  I like Jiyong's mom.
 
 
 
 
 
SOMEONE's POV
 
 
 
 
As the plane landed at Incheon International Airport. I fished my phone out of my briefcase and dialed the person who sent me here.
 
 
 
"I just arrived in Seoul, Sir." I said as the line connected. 
 
 
 
"Good. Do your job as soon as possible and you better do it right." I heard the other line's tone of authority.
 
 
 
"Yes, Sir." I said while I nodded. And then the line went off. 
 
 
 
My phone suddenly vibrated. I looked at my phone and saw that  the person I called few seconds ago texted me. 
 
 
 
It was a picture with a name on it. 
 
 
 
Park Sandara.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
a/n: I just noticed that Nichkhun hasn't appeared from the last updates I posted. I'm thinking of removing him. I'm really sorry for the khundara fans out there. I just can't seem to make an appearance for him in the following stories.
 
We'll have a new guy though. 
 
Comments please!  And thanks for all the love you've shown for this fic, I really appreciate it all.