Kwon Leadah's Acting Suspicious

No Escape in Love

 

 
 
 
 
DARA's POV
 
 
 
 
 
Its been 3 days since I have spoken with Dong-Wook. Chaerin and I have been living in the new apartment Jiyong and I found while Dong-Wook's living in who-knows-where. Today's Monday and all three of us were supposed to go to the university together but Dong-Wook seems busy and doesn't wannna attend his classes. So its lonyl Chaerin and I that will to go to the university together. 
 
 
 
I think I don't wanna attend my classes too...
 
 
 
I MISS MY VENNIE!!
 
 
 
I miss how he messes with my hair, how he feeds me when I'm too lazy to eat, how he manages to make me smile, how he irritates the hell out of me, how he makes cute expressions, how he laughs at my silly jokes and gahd I even miss his mannerisms. 
 
 
 
There's only one tiny thread before I come running to wherever Dong-Wook is and hug him tight and say my apologies. But of course, I'm still holding tight on that thread as much as I can. 
 
 
 
 
So please Choi Dong-Wook, talk to me NOW!!! Before I even lose that thread.
 
 
 
 
 
"Santokki! Lets go!", I heard Chaerin calling from the outside of my room. I sighed and got my things and went out of my room. Why did I even agreed to attending this university? Sigh. I should've cancelled my enrollment a day ago or something.
 
 
 
And Chaerin isn't in any of my classes so I feel really down right now.
 
 
 
 
T.T
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Oh God, that's the irritating scream again. My first class already ended and right now, we're having a break. I was about to sleep on my desk when that irritating screams and squeals woke all my senses. 
 
 
 
 
I glanced at the door of the room to see Jiyong standing there and looking around. I know he's looking for me so I immediately thought that I should hide or something. I don't wanna be hated on my first day of being here, you know. But unfortunately, he recognized me before I could hide. "Oh! Dara!"
 
 
 
 
I head banged my head on my desk. God! Why did he became my boyfriend again?
 
 
 
 
"Oh! Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. No signing in campus, I'm sorry. Excuse me. Excuse me." I heard him say while, I guess, making his way to me. He's got a lot of fangirls, that's why.
 
 
 
"Didn't know it'll cost all my energy just to reach your desk." He panted while I was still banging my head. Then a hand suddenly cushioned my head from being banged on the wooden desk. "Stop banging your head." He held it up and caressed my forehead. 
 
 
 
 
I heard different gasps inside the room. Great! Now, I'll be hated forever as I stay in this university. Another problem went into my list. The first one is my lovely soulmate, Dong-Wook and the others are Kwon Jiyong's fangirls. TT.TT 
 
 
 
 
"What do you want?", I asked with a sigh. He removed his hand on my forehead and got the seat he could reach and placed it infront of my desk and sat on it. I looked around and saw my classmates barely breathing. I looked at the cause of it. "Tell me immediately or all my classmates will die in suffocation."
 
 
 
He smiled and then put a paper bag on my desk. "Got you something to eat and drink." 
 
 
 
My stomach silently growled. "What is it?" I felt like my lips right now. I didn't really ate that much this morning since I'm really not in the mood.
 
 
 
"A cup of hot coffee and a yummy bread." He winked at me that made my classmates gasp again. 
 
 
 
I opened the paper bag and got my coffee and bread. "How about you?"
 
 
 
"I'll be fine. I'm already full just by looking at you." He winked again and so, I heard the gasps again. 
 
 
 
I took a sip of my coffee. "Stop winking." I took a bit on the yummy croissant bread. I'm starving and these hot drink and food satisfies me just perfectly.
 
 
 
He chuckled a bit. "Okay, I'll stop winking. But I'm thinking...would you mind going to the YG Building with me later?" 
 
 
 
Go in the YG Building with him? But I don't wanna come across or accidentaly meet Dong-Wook even though I miss him so much. "I...I don't know." I shook my head a little. 
 
 
 
"I just need your help. Please?" He pouted. Okay that pout is making wanna say 'Okay. I'll go with you'...
 
 
 
"Okay. I'll go with you." There it is. I said it just because of this idol pouting at me. His pout is becoming his power against me and I need to think of a solution in this addition problem of mine.
 
 
 
 
"Yes! Thank you." He almost fell on his when he wiggled in excitement on his seat. What's up with this guy? Then the bell started to ring that meant break's over. "I'll see you later. Don't sleep on your classes, okay?" He smiled and messed up my hair a little bit and left the room. 
 
 
 
I heard my classmates breathed out and started gossiping with each other while I wondered what's Jiyong so excited about. 
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile at the YG Building.
 
 
 
 
DONG-WOOK's POV
 
 
 
 
"We're b-" I stopped and held my forehead. I messed up again. Ever since I stepped inside this recording room, I've been messing up badly. And there's only one to blame... 
 
 
 
'Park Sandara'
 
 
 
"Stop! Let's take a break for a few minutes." E. Knock, a.k.a. Kush, said on the other side of the wall separating us. "Are you alright, man?" 
 
 
 
I went out of the recording room. "Sorry. I'm just distracted." 
 
 
 
"Yeah. I can see that, man." He said, teasing me. I hit him on his side before I sat on a couch. I heard him laugh before turning his revolving chair on me. "Who's the lucky person that distracts the famous SE7EN?"
 
 
 
"A close friend. She's the most egoistical friend I had ever known."  
 
 
 
"Is she pretty?", He asked.  My thought shouted, 'Hell yeah she's pretty.' But of course I won't praise her while I'm still angry at her so instead, I answered....
 
 
 
"No. She's so ugly that you wish you were blind."
 
 
 
I'm such a liar, I know. But something she doesn't know won't hurt her, right?
 
 
 
 
MWAHAHAH (evil laugh)
 
 
 
"Oh. She sure must be a real problem.", E. Knock chuckled. Then, he handed me an iced coffee from my favorite coffee shop. "Here. Have some iced coffee to cool you off."
 
 
 
I took the coffee and sipped. The coldness of the coffee somehow calmned my mind. I wonder how long will Dara and I  continue this little or big fight we're having? 
 
 
 
Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. I took it out of my pocket and answered the call without even looking at the caller's name.
 
 
 
"Yeoboseyo?", I tiredly answered. 
 
 
 
"SE7EN-hyung. Until what time will you record?" I recognized the voice from the other line. It was Jiyong.
 
 
 
"Until this lunch, I guess. Why? Do you need it?", I replied. He's a producer so he's more important than I am when it comes to using the recording studio and room.
 
 
"No. I'll use it at 7pm. But can you wait for me 'coz I need to talk to you?", He said with a serious tone. 
 
 
 
He seemed really serious about what we'll talk about so I just agreed. "Okay, man. I'll be around the building while waiting."
 
 
 
"Record well, Hyung. Fighting!" His tone suddenly changed into a high pitched that meant he's happy or excited. He's like a little kid that recieved his first toy car.
 
 
 
I chuckled. "Kamsahamnida, dongsaeng." Then we both hanged up the phone.
 
 
 
I wonder what's he up to?