Episode 9

Ordinary

....His face came closer to mine. He just a couple inc away from my face. I could feel his hot breath from his nose. It a bit ticklish but it a good thing. I closed my eyes and he closed his eyes too.

I could feel his soft lips touched mind. Slowly and sweet. Its not a passionate one, but like it this way. He took it slowly, he wasn't at rushed, maybe he knew it was my first. It feels like, we own the time, no preasure, no rushed. It felt so wrong yet so good.  But It didn't last for a long time--

"JaeHi~Jaehi~Jae----ups" We both startled by the voice and broke our kiss. It was Jieun's.

"Sorry--" She said "--we don't have a plan to disturb you two~" She said and grinned. I felt like my cheeks were burning and I didn't want them to know so I just stayed quiet and look down.

"Yah!Tell me! How it feel like? Aigoo, my cousin is now a grown man"He teased and nudged Junho. I lifted my face a bit to saw Junho reaction. I could see, his ears were red, I meant really red.

"Yah! What are you talking about!" Junho said in pissed tone, but his face said different. Anybody could tell that he was embarassed.

"Aigoo, our Nuneo is embarassed, so cute~oh so cute~" Wooyoung said while pinching Junho's cheeks

"Yah Jang Wooyoung!" and..bam, one big hit landed on top of Wooyoung's head. And the war is started. Jieun and I just watch them from afar. We just laughed at their antics. They both look like a 5-years-old-kid. Cute.

"JaeHi-yah, are you okay?" Jieun asked

"Ah, Im okay now. The bleeding was just stopped."

"No, no, I'm not asking about that, but that was a relief if it okay now, Im asking if are you okay? Cause you seems a bit quiet and your face was all red"

"oh, that-- I'm okay, I'm fine--" I said and give her a reasurred smile "---yeah, I thought" I mumbled to myself.

"Are you sure?~" She teased "After that 'thing' earlier, are you sure you are okay?~"

"Hhh, actually I don't know--" I finally gave up "--my head is full right now"

"Aah, I knew it! I knew it from the start you two have something special" She said in excitement. I just stayed quiet.

"Do you like Junho? Do you love Junho? Hm?hm?hm??" I let out a big sigh

"I don't know, I'm still confused with my feeling" I said in low voice, but Jieun still could heard what I said.

"Just listen to your heart okay, Your heart know the best!" She said and patted my back. "Lets go home, we have to arrive at home by 9pm, if not my father would kill me" Jieun said and run towards the 5-years-old-twin who still fighting.

'What is this feeling actually?' I thought while watching Junho laughing from afar.

 

 

***

 

 

(A/N) I'm sorry, it came out really really late, I just finished my school project and exam. And I kinda stuck at writing lately, so I'm sorry I just could give you this *bowed.

And, I need your thought about this story, cause I ran out of idea-_-

Comments and Subscribe are really appreciate :D