Episode 10

Ordinary

We dont say anything in our way to home, maybe because we are to tired or maybe because we are too deep in thought about what happen before. I think I know what is this feeling I'm feeling for Junho, I think I'm just affraid to say it, because If I say it and it doesn't work well, I'm affraid to lose an important friend. We arrived at my home at 8.30 pm, I said goodbye to the other. I cant really read the expression in Junho eyes, was it sad? happy? dissapointed? I dont know. And that night I cant sleep well.

 

 

***

 

 

I was half asleep at school. I cant sleep well last night because what happened yesterday. I didn't realize it was already lunch time. 

"Jaeee, why are you looking so lost all day?? Lets go to the cafetaria, Im really hungryy" Jieun said as she pulled me out of my chair

In cafetaria we found Wooyoung and Junho already sitting together, waiting for us to join them. I'm awake at the sight of Junho. I dont know what to do, should I act normal? more cheerfull? like nothing happened?. Without me realizing I was sitting on the opposite side of Junho. Our eyes met for a few minutes but Junho didn't say anything, neither do I which making things kinda awkward between the four of us.

"Ya ya ya, why are guys being like this. Dont put us in this kind of situation pwease!!" Wooyoung said with his aegyo to melt the tension before

"What are you saying what kind of situation are you talking about? Anyway, I dont think I can join you Lunch today, I have to gather information about basketball club today. Taecyeon oppa asked me to help him make a club profile for his basketball club" Junho didnt say anything, he just so focused in his meal after I said that. I get up and bid my goodbye. I was saved I thougt.... or no?. I dont know I'm really confused. I am so bad at this kind of thing. Shoul I discuss this with Jieun? Is this something you should discuss? 

As I arrived at Taecyeon class, I see Yoona sunbaenim sitting beside Taecyeon oppa. She look really gorgeous. I wave my hand at them to notice me. He wave back and ask me to come inside his classroom. 

"Jaehi-ya, you look so cute in high school uniform. This is the first time we met after my graduation in junior high right?" Yoona said while pulling me into her bear hug. And yes she is gorgeous inside and outside. She really had a good personality. Thats why no one dare to approach Taecyeon, because they know they never beat Im Yoona.

"Yes eonni, its been along time"

"Well you are coming to my classroom, I supposed you really gonna help me making the basketball club profile right?" Taecyeon said while grinning

"Yes, just because I have a big heart, so I cant say no when someone really need my help"

"Ya ya what ever, you can saya anything you want. Anyway thank you so much, you are the best junior I've ever had. So tell me what are planning to do and what you need?"

I tell him about the concept i'm going to use, that I need the information about the club, the member and the activities. After that i'm heading back to my classroom because lunch time is almost over. I regret not having lunch before going to Taecyeon class because now i'm really hungry. As soon as I arrived at my desk, I see a carton of milk and bread. There is a post it beside it.

I see you are not having your lunch today. I think you are gonna starving till the last period. Maybe this bread and milk will help.

-Junho

p.s I think we should talk about what happen yesterday dont you think?

Oh My God. 

 

 

***

 

 

Hahaha after 7 years... Finally an update.... I'm sorry

And I think my english is worse than before... (English is not my native language if you didnt notice, or maybe you already notice)

I start this when I was a high school student, now I have graduated from university...

Start this when 2pm still an oppa, now they are an ahjusi haha

Is people still reading in asianfanfics? 

Now that I have alot of time, should I continue this ?