Episode 8

Ordinary

It really became a long tired yet happy-fun day. We change our clothes before we start playing at the beach. After we changed we decided to found a spot to placed our bag. I wore my red one-piece and Jieun wore her pink one. Junho and Wooyoung  just wore a short, so I could see their chocolate-abs. I felt my cheeks burned and I could see Wooyoung was gasping after he saw Jieun. I looked at Junho's face, not his abs, and he looked away like he was caught in a bad action. I saw his face a bit red.

Like the most people usually did at beach, we were swimming, surfing, sun bathing, and just playing around. Wooyoung and Jieun really enjoyed this trip, even Junho seems forget about his bad mood after he went into the water eventhough he still didn't talk to me, he seems really enjoyed this. We splashed the water in to each other. I really enjoyed this moment until I didn't realize there was a big coral near my feet, and I accidentaly stepped on in.

"aah, my foot--" I said a little bit screaming and they stopped splashing the water.

"Are you okay JaeHi?" Jieun ask and run over me. Her eyes are seems worried

"Yeah, I'm okay, it just I accidentaly stepped on that coral, It's not a big deal--" I lied, I didn't want to ruined their happy mood, the truth was it hurt a lot "--I think I just need a rest for a while. "

"Is that so? Do you need us to come with you?" Wooyoung asked. Junho just queit and gave me a stare.

"Nah, don't bother, I can do it myself"

"If you need anythinng just call us okay" Jieun said and hugged me

"Yah! I'm not a child anymore, I can take care of myself!" I said "I'm going" I left them. I couldn't help but not to limping cause it hurt  lot but I tried to cover it up. I still could feel Junho stare from a far.

 

***

 

I sat under a big coconut tree beside our bag was placed. I checked on my feet.  It'sabout 5cm wide and it seems its a deep cut and it won't stopped bleeding.  Honestly, I am a bit of a hemophobia. I tried to stopped it, but it became more worst. I straighten my leg, cause I couldn't see more blood came out. My head felt dizzy because of the amount of the blood that I saw.  Suddenly someone threw a plastic bag to my lap. I saw the one who threw it. He was standing beside me, he was Junho. I checked what was in the plastic bag, It was a bandage, a pain reliever and a bottle of antiseptic.

"How could you say you are okay if you even couldn't walk normally." He said without looked at me, he just stared at the beach

'He still mad at me huh?' I thought and we just stay quiet for a few minute.

"Yah! Why did you do nothing? Treat your cut, it will get an infection if you're not clean it!" I was really shocked with  Junho suddenly burst out.

"emm, actually, I'm a hemophobia, so I couldn't--em--I couldn't--" I couldn't finished my word, partly because I was shocked from his  suddenly bursted out and partly because i'm a bit dizzy and couldn't think the proper word.

"You dumb girl, why didn't you say it earlier?" He said and grabbed the plastic bag from my lap. He sat in from of me, looked at my wound and his face seems a little bit surprised.

"Yah, you, why did you say you were okay, look at your feet! aish" He said. He was like my grumpy grandmother.

He took my feet and put it on his lap. He brought out the antiseptics bottle and opened it.

"Just endured it for a second okay? It will hurt a lot,--" He said and pour the anticeptics to my feet. I just bit my lips cause it really hurt alot

He cleaned my wound, and covered it with the bandage. He did it so gently. His  face so serious and I could see its full of worried.  It's cute to saw him like this. I looked at him, who was treating my wound. Felt from being looked at, he looked at me back. Our eyes met.

Dug. Dug. Dug

His face came closer to mine. He just a couple inc away from my face. I could feel his hot breath from his nose. It a bit ticklish but it a good thing. I closed my eyes and he closed his eyes too.

 

 

 

***

 

 

(A/N) Really really sorry for the late update (_ _)

I have a lot of things to do latety

I'll try too update faster next timeee~~~

Thank You for reading and commenting and espesially subscribing  XOXO