Episode 4

Ordinary

"Oh Hi Jae Hi , you came?" 

I was startled, ididnt expect him to woke up by my action

"Oh-- yes, Im sorry Junho, for making you wait"I said,  I was nervous, though I didnt know why

"No, its okay. I dont  feel like im waiting though, I feel great instead because I just take a nap here" He said and he let his famous eyesmile came out.

Dug. Dug. Dug

'Why am I feeling like this?' I thought,

"But I-I'm still feeling sorry--"  I said, stuttered

"Is that so? Then buy me lunch tomorrow, deal?" He grinned

Dug. Dug. Dug

'What is it? Why everytime he smile, i feel something unusual with my chest'

"O-o kay, de-eal" I stuttered again

"What's wrong Jae-Hi, you dont look good, are you sick?" He took his hand out of his pocket, and put it on my forehead

I was startled by his action and took a step  backward

ou"--no im fine, im just-- a little tired"

"Lets go home then, I'll take you home--"

"NO! I can do it by my self, and I have something to do on my home---ehm, bye Junho" and I turned away and walked toward the exit superfast, I still can heard Junho calling my name, soI walked faster or practically running toward the exit. I was so hurry and forget to tell Junho about the photograpy competition.

 

I took the bus to the direction of my home. My home wasnt far from school, it just took 15 minutes ride by bus. I took the backside-of-the-bus seat, I loved this seat, because it allowed us to saw another people doing, and didnt bothered by the other watching. I was watching the window when the thought of Junho came.

'Why am i like this? Ive never felt this way before, what is this feeling? Its like  everytime Junho smiled, or touched me, the world has turned upside down and make my stomacth felt ticklish or is this a people-known-as-a-butterfly-in-my-stomatch-feeling?. Its strange. I dont know what am I supposed to do' I palmed my face 'Its so frustrating,' them I rub my temple and took off the bus at my stop.

 

***

 

This morning going so smoothly, beside there was a couple of girl asked me Wooyoung's and Junho's number. I had a Gym class and Math class before. And now I'm waiting for Wooyoung to have Lunch together. Yes, just Wooyoung, because Jieun and Junho said they couldnt join our lunch because they have something to do. I thank to God that Junho couldnt join our Lunch today, not because I have to paid his lunch, but because I think it would be pretty awkward for me to meeting Junho today.

I was full of my thought when suddenly Wooyoung showed up

"Jae Hii, sorry for being late---again, hehe" He said and tried to looked cute in front of me. He took a seat accros my seat

"You know what? You dont have to say sorry, its not like you do it for the first time, and stop that puppy look, its not going to work on me"

"Aish, Jae Hi, you are not fun" He pouted and started eating his lunch

"Where is your girlfriend? I dont see her?"

"We broke up before lunch" He said and continued his lunch, like nothing happen

"What? Wooyoung, you have to stop doing this. Its not like Jieun will get jealous or something because of this you know"

"WHAT?" he choked up his lunch. I looked at him and rolled my eyes

"I knew you have a big crush on Jieun since our first day at our elementary school right? and all of this act being so called playboy just to make Jieun jealous, right?"

"NO!  I-i-i didnt--" he stuttered. Bingo! I was right all this time right. The-almight- playboy-Jang-Wooyoung, stuttered?

"Dont lie to me Udong-ah, I knew you since God know when--"

"Fine! I'll tell you, that's true, that i have a big crush on that-so-called-Jieun pabo" He face-palmed himself. "Promise me you're not going to tell anyone, including Junho. Deal?"

"but Udong-ah, you have to say it by yourself and stop acting like a playboy, you know it doesnt work on Jieun right?"

"yeah, I know, but she is to busy with her Seulong-oppa to noticed my feeling--" he looked hurt himself by saying those word

"That's why you have to act fast, Udong-ah? Hwaiting^^ I know you can" I smiled and tried to cheer him up. He smiled and lit up his head. He looked at me, watching me from head to toe

"Aaa~ Jae Hi, you looked so different today, you smile a lot, is there something happen?" he teased me

"emm, actually--there is something--"

I told him all the story, about Junho, about the butterfly-inside-my-stomach-feeling, about unusual feeling on my chest. I told him everything, I told him that I confused with all these feeling. I trusted him, thats why I told him everything, he's been a good ear for me for all this years except his playboy act, he is a good man afterall.

Wooyong thought for a while,

"AfterI heard your story, I can jump to one consclusion--" He said and he looked like he tried to hold his laugh

"And what is it?" I asked

"--That you, Park Jae Hi is falling in love with my lovely cousin Lee Junho" He said, still trying to hold his laughter

"I AM WHAT??"

 

 

(A/N)

Sorry for the late update *bow, I've been busy with the school lately...

Thank You for your comment and support xoxo

Thank you for subscribe and reading xoxo

I Love you all my subscribers and readers :***