Episode 7

Ordinary

...The school famous basketball captain in our school. Ok Taecyeon.

He was my sunbae in school. He was second grade and I was first grade. He was so famous because of his ability in playing basketball and because, of course, his handsome face. And for the extra point he was so nice to girl, he was polite and smart.  Although he was handsome, he wasn't a playboy. He was the boyfriend of our school goddess, Im Yoona.

"Oh sunbae, why'd you here?"I asked him. He was my sunbae too in my previous school so I pretty knew him.

"Oh nothing, I just feel like to walked you to your class, and stop calling me sunbae just call me Taec, we had known for each other for almost two years" He smiled.

"Yeah two years, there's a pretty long time to know you so well, till I know you wouldn't be here if there's no reason. There must be something right?, Just tell me  what is it?'

"Haha JaeHi, you have to stop your sceptical attitude. If no, you will not get a boyfriend in your entire life." He laughed "But you're right. Actually I need your help, hehe" He showed me his big, no giant, teeth.

"And what is it?"

"I need to make a profile of our club. I need you to make a documentation picture of our routine and match. It has to be done next month and I don't know the perfect person to do this except you, JaeHi. Please help me okay?" He took my hand and hold it low and he gave me a puppy eyes too "Please?". When suddenly,

"JaeHi! JaeHi!" I heard voice from a far. I turned my face  from Taecyeon to the direction of the voice. It was Junho's voice. He was running and holding something familiar in his hand.

"Jae--Hi" He stopped running after he realized I wasn't alone. He changed his expression from a happy one to unhappy one?. "Oh, annyeonghaseo sunbaenim," He bowed a bit. "Sorry for disturbing you two, I just want to give you this,-"He gave me the thing that he was holding. It was my handphone "--You left this at our table. and I have to go to my class, Excusme sunbae, JaeHi" And he left. His voice was different from usuall, It was a bit cold.

'Why is he acting so strange?' I thought and I realized Taecyeon still holding my hand when he came. I took off my hand of his hand.

"So what is it? You will help me right? Puhwease~" He said and gave me the best aegyo that he could give to me

"Okay I'll help you but stop acting cute" I said

"Is that so? That's right! You have to be a good hoobae and help your sunbae" He said happily and ruffled my hair

"Yah! Stopped it you ruinned it!"

"What? How dare you say 'Yah' to your sunbae" He said jokingly " And who is that boy? Is he your boyfriend? He looked so jealous when I held your hand, I can tell by his eyes."

'Jealous?' I thought

"What ?no! He's just my friend, and If you want me consider you as a sunbae, act like one. And I have a class to attend so excuse me 'Sunbae' " I said and left him

"Chk, you never change, do you?" He said almost screaming

"Never" I said  still walking.

 

***

 

That day I spent by thinking about  what was Taecyeon said.

"---He looked so jealous when I held your hand, I can tell by his eyes"

'Jealous? Why was he jealous?' I thought and wondering the best answer that could answer my question.

 

***

 

The D-Day came. After a long talked we finally decided to go to the beach.  Well it was just me and Jieun who decided it, because Wooyoung he was fine to our choose and Junho didn't talk much after that accident with Taecyeon.

I wore a short, not to short ofcourse , and a sleeveless shirt. I brought my camera too.

'Its gonna be fun!'

I waited them in front of my home because Wooyoung said Junho would drive his father's car and they would pick me up.

I waited almost ten minutes before I heard a sound of a car, and not long afterthat I heard a honk. There they was, Jieun with a beach dress and a pair of cute sandal, what a dress? that was very, I said very, unusuall. Wooyoung just with a t-shirt and a short pants, he wore a pair of sandals too. And the last one was Junho. He looked very charming in his opened-shirt, he wore a white t-shirt inside his grey shirt and he wore a short pants too. Wooyoung and Jieun took the backseat and ofcourse Junho at the driver seat so I took the passenger seat, beside Junho. 

'He looks so cool behind the steerwheel' I thought

Dug. Dug. Dug

 'No, no not this again'

 

***

 

It took three hours to arrived at our destination . But It was a happy car-ride, atleast Jieun and Wooyoung enjoyed it so much. When we left my home they start to sing a lot of song from trot song to a popular one. It was actually funny to saw them singing, because didn't just singing they was dancing too, yes they danced in a car. I giggled much, but Junho seems quiet today I don't what's wrong with him today. Actually I don't know what's wrong with him since the day he saw me with Taec. He didn't talk to much after that accident.

We get off the car,

"Wahh so beautiful," Jieun said and pointed at the beach

"Yes, and the weather just perfect," Wooyoung said and raised his hand up "Lets go to the beach!!!" He said and took Jieun's hand and pulled her to the beach.

"Yes to the beach!!" Jieun said and raised the other hand that Wooyoung didn't hold. And they both running to the beach

"Yah this two never change," I said and turned my face to Junho. "Let's go too Junho"

"You go first, I'm going to the bathroom first," He said coldly and left me. I sighed

'This gonna be a long day for sure' and I walked to the beach holding my camera alone

 

 

(A/N)

Hello everyone~ Thank You for reading and supporting this story~

Once again sorry for the grammar error or anything else. I'm still learning English.

Happy reading All~

xoxo