The morning after and a precious memory

The Love Story of a Teacher and a Student

-Next Morning, 9:30AM-

   The sun was radiant on the fresh morning. It was so much that splashed the hotel room of the couple with great brightness. Some of it splashed Jieun's beautiful face, the rays piercing her eyes. Unsatisfied and with a groan she forces herself to open her eyes slowly and saw a bright shining light coming through the huge master bedroom room window.

   Jieun yawned and tried to move her body to sit up but she noticed that she couldn't really move her body. The light brunette looked down on her petite waist as she felt something holding onto her tightly. A smile crept to her face when she saw that it was Yunho's strong arm wrapped around her.

   Suddenly, the memories of the previous night flooded inside Jieun's mind making her blush deeply. She felt a little embarrassed but, she's happy and the most important thing was that Yunho was happy as well. She turned her head a little to see her handsome boyfriend in a deep sleep with his mouth slightly open.

   "Yunnie" Jieun called her boyfriend's nickname in a soft whisper and smiled looking at his sleeping face. He looked so cute and innocent when he is asleep in her eyes. The light brunette slowly grabbed onto his wrist and moved his arm carefully off her waist because she wanted to make breakfast for the two of them.

   When she was out of bed, Jieun felt a cold sensation all over her body. Since she was a bit lazy to look inside the closet for some clothing so, she grabbed Yunho's dark purple dress shirt that was lying carelessly on the white, carpeted floor. She giggled when putting the shirt on. It was really loose on her. "It smells just like him" Jieun whispered to herself, enjoying the masculine smell of Yunho. She let out a happy sigh before exiting the master bedroom and proceeding into the kitchen to make the beloved breakfast.

-Moments Later-

   The smell of homemade breakfast caught Yunho's sensitive nose, causing him to wake up. The said man rubbed his eyes and stretched his hand to the other side of the bed, only to find it empty. He pouted a little before sitting up and stretching his body. The smell caught his nose again but this time it was deeper. Yunho smiled and exited the master bedroom in all his glory.

   When he was making his way towards the kitchen, he smiled at the sight before him. Jieun was wearing his dress shirt, which the hem only covered her rounded buttocks and the sleeves were slightly rolled up. It was a cute and y sight if you ask him. Jieun was totally oblivious of Yunho's presence behind her while she was making the scrambled eggs along with some croissants and French toasts.

   Yunho took some steps forward before hugging his girlfriend from behind. Jieun was startled by the sudden embraced but relaxed and smiled moments after. "Good morning, beautiful" Yunho greeted, kissing her cheek gently. "Good morning to you too, handsome" Jieun greeted back with a smile before turning her head a little to give Yunho a quick peck on the lips before resuming on making the food.

   "Looks good" he complemented, placing his chin on Jieun's shoulder and rocking their bodies softly. "Wait until you taste it" she smiled. Just then, Jieun felt something semi-hard touching her perfect behind. 'Is he ?' she asked herself mentally, trying hard not to blush at her thought.

   "What's wrong?" Yunho asked, kissing Jieun's neck softly. "N-Nothing" she stuttered. "Could you get the plates and glasses, please?" she asked with a hint of nervousness in her voice. "Of course baby" Yunho whispered and loosened his hold before going to the nearby cabinets.

   Jieun turned her head a little and her eyes widened. Yunho was indeed . She was practically drooling at the sight of that huge piece of meat hanging like it was waiting for a squeeze. Yunho watched Jieun from the corner of his eyes as he grabbed the plates and glasses. When he turned to look at Jieun, the light brunette blushed and looked away shyly. Yunho chuckled, placing the items on the kitchen counter before sending his attention towards Jieun. "Why are you so shy?" he asked, taking Jieun's trembling hands and placing them on his chest. "I don't know" Jieun replied, still looking down. "Baby, you already saw everything that I got" Yunho reasoned, lifting Jieun's chin with his fingers. "Don't ever look away from me. I want to see you always" he finished, pecking Jieun's lips lightly.

   "Just put your boxers on while I arrange everything. We are eating on the balcony" Jieun ordered, rubbing Yunho's chest suggestively. Yunho chuckled and followed Jieun's order. "Okay wifey" he winked and left. "Yah!" Jieun pouted, only to hear Yunho laughing.

-At the Balcony-

   The view was outstanding at the hotel. The couple settled themselves on the table and started eating. "Wow, this is great" Yunho complemented, taking another bite of the croissant with strawberry jam. "I'm glad you love it" Jieun giggled, sipping on her orange juice. "What do you want to do today?" Yunho asked, cutting a piece of French toast, dipping it on some syrup. "I don't know. Maybe go shopping or something?" Jieun shrugged. Yunho nodded but thought for a moment. "We can go shopping for our graduation clothing and later we can hang out with rest of the guys at a restaurant to celebrate" Yunho explained. "It seems like a great idea. I like it" Jieun grinned. "How do we do it?" she asked. "Call your friends and let them know" Yunho said simply. Jieun puckered her lips, but nodded in understanding.

   After a delicious breakfast and a sweet shower, the couple was getting ready to go out around the city of Paris. "Yunnie, which one do you like better?" Jieun asked, showing her boyfriend some dresses. "I love the denim one" Yunho said simply. "Okay"

   Jieun started to dress herself in front of her boyfriend in a y way. Yunho bit his lip at the sight. "Damn you look y" he said in a husky tone. "Thank you. You look really hot yourself" Jieun purred, getting closer to Yunho's lips on her tip-toes. "And with this blazer, yum" she finished with a wink, running her index finger on his muscular chest.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

   "Looks like they're here" Jieun announced, leaving the master bedroom to get the door. When she opened it, twelve pairs of shocking eyes were all over her. "What?" she asked naively. The screams answered her question. Jieun immediately covered her ears, causing Yunho to chuckle. "You guys are so loud" she complained with a pout.

   "You guys can come in, you know" Yunho laughed at the three pair of couplers that didn't seemed to move from their place. Finally, they enter after snapping from their daydreaming. "How was clubbing last night?" Yunho asked, starting the conversation. "It was awesome hyung. So awesome that we had to piggy back our girlfriends" Kyuhyun answered with a sarcastic tone. "Yah!" the three women glared at Kyuhyun. "It was the absolute truth" Eunhyuk stuck his tongue out.

   The couple stayed quiet watching the other six bickering about complete nonsense along the way. "Should we tell them?" Jieun whispered to her boyfriend. "Wait until the stop barking at each other" Yunho answered with a soft laugh.

   Between the silly arguments, Hana's eyes caught some items lying on the master bedroom floor since the door was ajar. "Um... Why is your underwear on the floor?" she asked, stopping the argument and making the others join in at what she was asking.

   Yunho and Jieun cursed mentally by being discovered so obviously. "What did you guys do last night exactly?" Hyosung asked with a raised eyebrow. The other five had the same expression as her, waiting for an answer. Jieun sighed in defeat looking at Yunho, who was about to open his mouth but-- "OMO!! You did it!!!" The purple haired woman accused while pointing a finger at them. The guys had their jaws dropped and the other two girls just stared wide eyed.

   "Why are you guys so surprised?" Jieun asked with an innocent tone of voice. The squeals and cheers were the best answer, not only that, tight hugs were given without complaint. "We are so happy for you, guys!" Hana squealed in pure happiness. "We wish you the best" Eunhyuk joined in. "You are perfect for each other" Sunhwa complemented. "When is the wedding then?" Kyuhyun joked with Hyosung laughing along. "You guys are so sneaky" Donghae laughed.

   The room was full of unstoppable laughter. Like a happy melody.

-Le 58 Tour Eiffel, 9:30PM-

   The night seemed like it wouldn't end for Yunho and his students. Everyone was having their time inside one of the most prestigious restaurants in France. "Okay guys" Yunho stood up from his chair, holding a glass in the process. Every one of his students gazed their attention on their favorite teacher.

   "I want to thank all of you for being on this trip with me. I really appreciate it. You guys are the best class I've ever had in my years as a college teacher. I wish you all the best after all of you graduate" Yunho said proudly. The students were really touched by the speech. "Thank you everyone" he finished, bowing down to his students.

   "You're welcome Yunho Seonsaengnim" the students replied in unison, raising their glasses as well. "Cheers!!" the sounds of glasses clinking with each other were the meaning of celebration and friendship. "Hey everyone, let's take a picture. It would be a great memory for me" Yunho suggested. The students nodded.

   Everyone got into place to take the picture. And as usual, Jieun was next to Yunho. What a coincidence, right? Well, for the other students it was.

   "Okay everyone, here we go" the waiter instructed. "One, two, three" *SNAP* the picture was taken. It was the seal of the fantastic memories and also, the reason of Yunho and Jieun's relationship, the memory of the place where they became one soul.