More contact and a third party?

The Love Story of a Teacher and a Student

-Next Day-

   It was lunch time at Dong Bang College. The girls were settling the bento boxes on the huge mat while the guys were getting the drinks. Everything was settled nicely and they proceeded on eating. "Wow Eunnie. This spicy chicken is amazing" Sunhwa complemented with a thumbs up. "And these double chocolate chip cookies are daebak!" Kyuhyun almost shouted with sparkling eyes. "I wonder on how Yunho hyung would react if he gets to taste your food" Donghae smiled at the idea. "What if he doesn't like it? What if he ate already?" Jieun pouted. "I doubt it. I'm pretty sure that he would love it" Hana declared. "And this is the perfect opportunity" Hyosung beamed and Jieun gave her a questioning look. "What do you mean unnie?" the light brunette asked. "I meant that after lunch, we don't have class because Mr. Choi had to leave and Yunho Seonsaengnim is on his break. Perfect" the purple haired woman explained and the others nodded in agreement.

   "Wow Sungie, you know on how to make everything fit in" Kyuhyun kissed her cheek. Hyosung giggled and hugged her boyfriend's arm. "So... are you going for it? There's only fifteen minutes left" Eunhyuk pointed out. Jieun thought for a moment and smiled widely. "You know what? I'm going for it" Jieun announced and her friends cheered in happiness and support. Jieun giggled and stood up with her bag and the food in hand. "Wish me luck" Jieun beamed happily and left.

   "Jieun-ah hwaiting!!" the rest shout in unison.

   The light brunette was walking through the huge hallway with the sound of her high heels echoing with every step she took. Once in front of the classroom's door, she knocked three times and about ten seconds later, a husky 'come in' was heard. Jieun smiled and opened the door only to find the y young teacher writing on the board. 'He looks so manly when he's serious' she thought to herself and continued to check him out.

   By the sound of the very familiar high heels, Yunho turned around to face his favorite student. And she was holding a bag in one hand. 'She has something for me?' he asked himself mentally. "Hi Jieun-ah, what brings you here?" he asked cheerfully. Jieun smiled. "Well, Mr. Choi had to leave, and since this is your break hour, I'm just passing by to give you this" she explained and showed him the plastic bag. Yunho took it and inspected it to see what it was. "Aww, you're giving me this? That's so sweet of you" he thanked her from the bottom of his heart. "Yes. It's spicy chicken, white rice and cooked spinach with sea salt. I bought you cranberry juice and for dessert, I made these double chocolate chip cookies. I hope you like it. Or you can save this for later if you have already eaten"

   "Actually, I haven't eaten anything today" Yunho confessed with a hint of nervousness in his voice. Jieun's eyes widened. "Bwoh?! Yunho-ah, you shouldn't skip meals, you know. What if you get sick?" Jieun went hysterical with her outburst and Yunho chuckled. "Yah! It's not funny~" she whined cutely and crossed her arms. Yunho placed the food on his desk and went closer towards Jieun. The light brunette got a little nervous when she saw her teacher approaching her in such intimate way. Then, Yunho placed his hands on her shoulders. "I know it isn't funny" he started. "And I thank you for worrying about me. That was a really caring gesture. Never in my years of a teacher have I never seen such care from a student of mine" he confessed and Jieun smiled widely at Yunho's speech. "You're welcome, Yunho. You are an amazing teacher. The best ever since I entered this College. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart" she declared and Yunho smiled widely.

   "Would you mind keeping me company while I eat? I'm starving" he pleaded and Jieun rolled her eyes playfully at him. "Of course" she answered afterwards. Yunho smiled and grabbed the nearest chair for Jieun to sit on. "If you don't like the chair, you can sit somewhere else more comfortable" he said with a double meaning and Jieun blushed madly by his statement. "It's okay Yunho. I'll seat on the chair. Besides, you wouldn't be able to eat if I sat somewhere more comfortably" she responded with a flirty tone and Yunho gave her a shocking look. "As you wish, I'm just giving you a really great option" he said casually and sat down. "Oh really?" Jieun sat across from him.

   "Really" Yunho laughed and opened the bag. The wonderful smell of the homemade meal filled his nostrils and he sighed happily. He took the chopsticks and took a bite of the spicy chicken . "What do you think?" Jieun asked with a nervous tone of voice. "This is awesome" Yunho replied shortly with a huge smile. "You are an amazing cook" he complemented and took a bite of the spinach with the sea salt. "Thank you" "You're welcome. You know, you might become my wife one day" he said casually and Jieun's eyes widened. "Yunho!" she squeaked and blushed darkly. "What? Anything can happen" he defended himself and took a sip of cranberry juice. "I know, b-but you shouldn't say it so directly" "Oh, so that means that you like the compliments that I give you" "Just eat your food" Jieun mumbled and Yunho laughed.

   "Here" he took a piece of the spicy chicken and placed it in front of Jieun's pink, glossy lips. The light brunette took the piece without complaint and chewed it slowly. "You got some sauce on those y lips of yours" he pointed out and reached his hand to wipe the left side of with his thumb. Then, he it. "Mmm... sweet" "Is it because it was on my lips?" Jieun asked "Damn right" Yunho answered.

   "Hey Jieun-ah. Are you busy after school on Thursday?" Yunho asked from nowhere while opening the box that contained the double chocolate chip cookies. "I don't think so, why?" "I was wondering if you could help me rearrange the classroom since we are going to work with painting for the next class" he explained and took a bite of the cookie, savoring its taste. Jieun thought for a moment. 'I guess this is a way to spend more time together' "Okay. No problem" she answered and Yunho smiled and drank his cranberry juice.

   The light brunette took a glance at her wristwatch and gasped. "Shoot! It's almost time for History" she stood up and fixed her dress in a way that Yunho found totally y. "Well Yunho, this has been a wonderful afternoon but, I have class. I don't like to be late" "It's okay. Remember that you are always welcome in my classroom. Also..." he stood up from his chair and walked towards Jieun "Thank you for keeping me company" he caressed her hair softly. "You're welcome" she smiled and turned her body, ready to leave when, Yunho grabbed her wrist firmly. "Yunho?" Jieun frowned and turned around to face the said man. Before she could open , Yunho leaned forward and planted a sweet kiss on her forehead. Jieun gasped by such action. Who wouldn't? They're at a college, anyone could see. "I always wanted to do that" he whispered making Jieun blush. "You better go. You don't want to be late, do you?" he smirked and Jieun shook her head slowly.

   When the light brunette was about to leave she heard a husky 'Hey' and turned around. The caramel haired man gave her a peculiar wink and a bright smile. Jieun smiled back and with some clumsy steps, she finally left the classroom. She leaned against the wall, touching the left side of her chest, feeling the way that her heart was beating at high speed. "Looks like I'm in love... with my teacher" she sighed with a smile and walked away happily to History class.

   "I'm going to make you mine on Thursday, my love" a deep scary voice was heard from behind a huge pillar.