Is this real love or just a game?

The Love Story of a Teacher and a Student

-Dong Bang College, 3:00PM-


   It was a rainy afternoon at the uptown College. All the students were in their respective classrooms like all Mondays to Thursdays. But there was something really different on that rainy day... Professor Jung was late. 'Where could he be?' Jieun thought to herself while looking through the huge glass window with desperation inside her. The light brunette pouted and turned around, leaning back on the edge of a desk behind her.

   "What's wrong Eunnie?" Hyosung asked her best friend. "Nothing" Jieun puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms. "Don't worry. I'm sure that he is going to arrive soon enough" Hana assured her with a smile. "Yeah, maybe he wanted to look extra special for you" Sunhwa added with a wink making Jieun blush but then, all of them giggled softly afterwards.


   Yeah, the other three knew about Jieun's crush on the y Jung Yunho, their art teacher. And they totally support her in every way. Besides, Yunho is a really nice guy and he has never dated before so, this was the perfect opportunity for Jieun to get close to him.

   "Hey girls, what are y'all laughing about?" Kyuhyun asked, walking towards the quartet with Eunhyuk and Donghae behind him. "Eunnie misses her Yunnie" Hana said with a cute voice. "Yah!" Jieun squeaked and the men laughed softly. "It's okay, Eunnie" Eunhyuk chuckled and placed his hand on her shoulder "There's nothing to be embarrassed about" Kyuhyun joined in the conversation. "It's perfectly normal and you know that you have our complete support" Donghae added with a smile.

   Jieun smiled widely at the nice words the men gave her. They were just so different from other people. No wonder her friends have a great intellectual in finding the right man. And Jieun was really grateful in having such awesome friends like them. Even though she hasn't fell in love before, the other six don't make her feel left out.

   Their laughter was cut short when the classroom's door was opened. Everyone turned their heads to see who it was. It was none other than the y Jung Yunho. And damn, he looked fine. "I'm so sorry everyone" he apologized while settling everything on his desk. "See? I told he would show up" Kyuhyun whispered to Jieun's ear making her blush.

   "Okay class, we are 20 minutes delayed so, let's try to finish our sculptures" Yunho ordered and the students obeyed before getting back to their work station. Art class was the most fun out of the other classes. It's the class that people learn to express themselves through different elements that involve arts. Today, the students were given the job of making a sculpture of what they love the most. Jieun was so concentrated on her sculpture that she was oblivious of the stares that the handsome teacher was giving her.

   'Silly Eunnie, can't you see that he wants you as well?' Hyosung said mentally. 'Wow, they could make a really hot couple' Hana smiled. 'Yunho Seonsaengnim is so handsome. Jieunnie has great tastes' Sunhwa sighed happily. 'I wish they could be together for real' Kyuhyun thought. 'I don't know what they are waiting for. They should confess to each other anyway' Eunhyuk reasoned. 'Maybe love at first sight does exist' Donghae grinned. The six people that were drowned in their own thoughts were sending telepathic messages from time to time.

   Yunho on the other hand, couldn't stop staring at his beautiful student. From his desk, he could see everything clearly and maybe because Jieun is the only one that brightens his day. His love at first sight started when he became the new art teacher in the second semester of the first year. When he was getting to know his students, one of them caught his attention completely, and that was Song Jieun. The way that she expressed herself made him fall head over heels for her. She was just perfect in his eyes. Actually, they flirt inside the classroom most of the time and it made them closer.

   The caramel haired man smirked and stood up from his chair to 'check' on his student's progress. "Look Eunnie, he's coming this way" Hyosung whispered and Jieun smiled shyly. "How is everything here, girls?" Yunho's husky voice was heard from behind the two women. "Good, Yunho Seonsaengmin. What do you think?" Hyosung smiled at him. Yunho inspected the sculpture with serious eyes and Jieun found that really attractive. "It looks great, Hyosung-ah. Keep it up and remember not to be too rough on the edges of the wings, okay?" Yunho reminded and Hyosung nodded in understanding. He patted her shoulder before turning his full attention to Jieun.

   "W-What do you think, Yunho Seonsaengnim?" Jieun stuttered a little while showing him her rose sculpture. "It's really beautiful, like the one who's making it" he said casually and Jieun smiled shyly. "Oh Seonsaengnim, you don't have to say that" she giggled softly and covered with her hand. "First of all, call me Yunho. And second, I'm only saying the truth" he defended himself. "I'm going to show you a little trick on how to make the petals more realistic, okay?" he offered and Jieun nodded.

   The handsome young teacher got behind his student with ease making the light brunette gasp. "Don't be scared" he assured and Jieun relaxed. She could even feel his hot breath against her ear, it was intense. "Take the sculpting knife and deeply cut the bottom petals slowly" Yunho instructed and Jieun followed his directions. She was a little shaky so, Yunho held her hand, to guide her. "Let me help you"

   Jieun's friends were so amazed by the scene in front of them. All of them were trying too hard to hold in their squeals. They are just too happy for Jieun.

   "That's how you do it. Remember to repeat the process on the other side. If you have trouble, don't hesitate for my help" he winked at his favorite student. "Of course, thank you, Yunho" she giggled by calling him by his real name. The teacher smiled and patted Jieun's thigh before checking on the rest of the class. "Wow girl, what do you do to him?" Hyosung asked amusingly. "I don't know!" Jieun squeaked.

-1 hour and a half later-

   "Okay class, let's stop here. Later on, we will start painting the sculptures. Class dismissed" Yunho announced and everyone was getting ready to head home. When Jieun was about to leave with her friends, she felt a light grip on her wrist. "Can we talk for a moment?" Yunho asked his student. "Go on guys. I'll join you outside" Jieun assured them with a smile. The three pairs of couple gave them some amusing smirks before leaving the teacher and the student alone.

   "What do you want to talk about, Yunho?" Jieun asked innocently. "That I'm really impressed about your project on how you visualize art in your own way. I couldn't stop reading it" Yunho answered and leaned back on the edge of the desk, his arms supporting him. "Oh, really?" "Yeah, it was almost poetic" he laughed softly. Outside of the classroom, six people were eavesdropping on the conversation. "Damn, can't they confess to each other already?" Eunhyuk whined. "Yeah, I'm desperate" Hana joined her boyfriend. "We don't know. But at least we know that their feelings are totally mutual. But it's not easy when that love is between a teacher and a student" Hyosung declared and the rest nodded in understanding before turning their attention to the conversation on the other side of the door.

   "And I wanted to ask you something" "What is it?" Jieun asked. "Can I keep your sculpture as a reminder of my favorite student?" he asked with a smile making Jieun blush madly by his request. "You want to keep it? Really?" she beamed happily. "Yup, your sculpture is something that I have never seen before; so graceful, so delicate, so beautiful. Just like the person I'm talking to in this very moment" he winked. "Oh Yunho, you are so thoughtful! Of course you can keep it, I want to be reminded by my handsome teacher anyways" she said in a flirty tone and Yunho grinned.

   "Since you are going to give me your sculpture, I'm going to give you something in return. But it's a surprise" "Why?" Jieun whined cutely. "Like I said, it's a surprise. You'll have to wait for it" Yunho declared. Jieun sighed in defeat and nodded. "Okay" she puffed her cheeks cutely and Yunho lifted her chin with his strong fingers. "Don't be sad sweetheart" Yunho said. "Okay Yunho" "Good. You can go home now because I think your friends might be waiting for you impatiently" he chuckled. "Right, it's getting dark anyways"

   ", let's go to the car!!" Hyosung commanded and without wasting time, the three pairings ran for their lives like crazy people.

   "Be careful, Jieun-ah. Annyeong" Yunho waved. "You too, Yunho, annyeong" Jieun waved back with a beautiful smile and left. The caramel haired man sighed happily and glanced at Jieun's sculpture. "How I wish you were mine, Song Jieun" he whispered to himself. "How I wish you were mine, Jung Yunho" the light brunette sighed happily while exiting the huge college, not knowing that someone was watching her from afar.

   "So, how was your conversation with your boyfriend?" Eunhyuk asked with a playful smirk and opened the door for her "He is not my boyfriend" Jieun protested and her friends laughed out loud. During the car ride, the seven young adults were having fun laughing and talking about random stuff. Who knew they were so united.