The moment that was waited for

The Love Story of a Teacher and a Student

-Graduation Day, Bolero Occasion Center-

   It was a great and very clear day for the students and teachers of Dong Bang College. Finally, the young adults were declared graduates but the Director. There were lots of feelings: happiness, sadness, and shock all together. Hugs were given, high fives also. Cheers and applause echoing the place as the sophisticated students reached their biggest goal: Graduating from college with the highest honors possible.

   Yunho had a smile on his face watching his students congratulating each other made his heart swirl in pure happiness but with a little sadness as well because it will be the last day he would see them it was a really wonderful experience being their teacher. It's amazing how feelings grow with the time. And that's what happened with him and Jieun. Now, they are in a really beautiful relationship.

   But besides that, Yunho wanted to make an announcement, a really important one. The caramel haired man made his way towards his students, well his ex-students to congratulate them, but he wanted to congratulate a very special person that wasn't only his student, but his other half. That was Song Jieun.

   "Everyone, I wish you the very best in your careers. May God bless you always" Yunho said with watered eyes. The students bowed in return. Oh, how are they going to miss each other dearly from now on.

   Now, Yunho turned his attention to Jieun, causing the others to look at them because Yunho seemed too close to Jieun than ever before. What was he up to? The light brunette had mixed feelings of what was going to happen next.

   In a blink of an eye, Yunho was kneeling on one knee on the floor making everyone around shock by the sudden action. No one seemed to neither talk nor move either. This was getting too confusing.

   The next action was really a surprising one when Yunho reached inside his pants pocket, taking out a small red box. Then, it was opened to reveal a silver, heart-shaped 6ct. Cartier ring. Jieun palmed in pure amazement. But more amazement will be brought up with Yunho's question.

   "Song Jieun, will you marry me?" he smiled so sincerely and pure. And before he knew it, Jieun threw herself on him, hugging him tightly while nodding uncontrollably with her tears of happiness falling. "I will Yunho oppa! I will!" Jieun kissed Yunho's on the lips passionately. After they shared a long kiss, Yunho pulled away and slipped the ring into Jieun's fore finger, sealing the bond which shall never be broken. "Saranghae Song Jieun" Yunho whispered. "Nado saranghae Jung Yunho" Jieun whispered back.

   Whistles and applause were heard immediately as the couple was in their own world. Looks like everyone wasn't that surprised about a teacher and student dating after all. Hell, they even congratulated the soon-to-be newlyweds.

   It's funny on how people fall in love isn't? The love between a teacher and a student is one of the most forbidden and dramatic love of most. But Yunho and Jieun made it through, without a care. Love can overcome any obstacle presented. Now, let's see the future of this couple. Well, they are meant for each other anyways. They even showed us that a teacher and a student can fall in love. Love has no conditions in their case.

 

-THE END-