5 Zero

ONE SHOT!

 

Him Chan POV

"So you already know who is Moon Jong Up?" Yongguk asked me when we were together at his place.

I nodded. "When you're sick, I've been collecting information about who he really is. He was the  “right-hand” of Kiyosuke Arashi, a famous leader there. He spent several years of his life living in Tokyo. Although he was young, but he was very well known and respected. His nickname is Evil Monster. His record of excellence is beat 30 people alone."

Yongguk up astonished to hear me talk about the background of a kid named Moon Jong Up.

"But now he has decided to leave the life of a gangster. He now lives in a modest apartment and works as a barista at Cafe across from the Chae Rim stand was," I continued.

"Your idea is brilliant. You make an offer that is hard for him to refuse. He just needs to have my revenge on Sam Shik then recently I would have approved him as a worthy of Chae Rim lover. "Yongguk face looked thoughtful. His brow furrowed. "But how do we know about his real abilities like what?"

I chuckled. Then patted Yongguk. "I've done a small test. One night I sent my people to besiege them when he's with Chae Rim. I deliberately use Chae Rim as bait so that he would fight. He beat all of my people nearly to kill them all. "

Yongguk face seemed satisfied with all explanation. "Okay, we'll see. He was the headquarters of Sam Shik? "

"Yes." I peeked at my watch. "Um ... I think he's there now."

I'm glad to see the kind of satisfied Yongguk  face like that. He seemed to enjoy it all the same as me. His kill passion has risen again like the old days.

"Actually, I did this on purpose to trap Jong Up. I don’t want him to beat Sam Shik and his men. Chae Rim shouldn't end with him. I'm sure he couldn’t beat so many people alone. "

At that moment a voice like "Brakkk" coming from the front door. Yongguk and I hurried out to check. I saw Chae Rim things already messed on the floor. Ah, damn. Chae Rim must have heard our conversation just now. Chae Rim shadow that ran yet so far. Me and Yongguk trying to catch up, but it was too late. She had gone into the taxi.

"Aiish ... damn! She must have heard it all!" I said while doing the beating of wind.

"She's definitely there now. Pabo! She could get killed! Let's go now! Call our boys right now! "Said Yongguk to command.

"Mwo? But ... it will make it easier for Jong Up? "

Yongguk looked at me with fierce eyes. "Do you want to Chae Rim be killed huh?"

I sighed. Really, I don't like it all. Damn it!

Chae Rim POV

"Sir, can you go any faster? It's an emergency, "I said to Mr. taxi driver.

"Sorry miss, this street was busy," he said.

I squeezed my shirt. My mind is now drifting into Jong Up Oppa. I don’t know how it is now. Hopefully he just came up and I wasn't too late. Really I never think that Himchan Oppa would do that all. It was he who apparently planned this all-inclusive event that night. However, what did he act so mean? In fact I think he was the most tolerant and better than the others. Why?

I could only cry silently in the taxi all the way to the place. Fortunately, I know where it is. Sam Shik is the great enemy of Oppa. Oppa often called his name and called the area where the headquarters is located. Finally arrived. I swallowed hard when I was about want to go. Seen from a distance, there was some big man on guard at the front door of the building is more worth mentioning as an old warehouse.

"Come on Chae Rim, you can’t be afraid. Jong Up Oppa is inside. "

I brave myself to get closer to it. I knew it, they would stop me. I got rid of my fear. I just thought that I'm Bang Chae Rim. Bang Yongguk’s sister, masternim of the biggest gang in our area at this time and not a Bang Chae Rim a girl.

"Beautiful lady, what are you doing here? Are you lost? "Said one of them with a poke to my chin. It makes me uncomfortable.

Another approached. "You want to have fun with Oppa, sweety?"

Damn it! I've had enough! Finally, I hit them with a teflon pan that I brought earlier. Then kicked  them. You see, this is how I was taught by my brother a little martial art. They have not fallen as well. They are too much for me.

"Damn! This girl turned out to be malignant too! "Shouted of gangsters.

They ended up with holding my hand and dragged me into their headquarters. They hand over covering my mouth.

"Boss, I found out this . Maybe you'll like. She's very fierce. You must be tame her, "said the gangster who had dragged me off.

The boss that I knew for sure it was Kim Sam Shik, stared at me, then showed a cynical smile.

"Ah, I know her. Bang Chae Rim, Bang Yongguk sister. How are you? Long time no see. You've grown up to become a beautiful woman looks like. "

It was his words made me want to vomit. I ignored him. However, suddenly I saw a man who looked very familiar to me.

"Jong Up Oppa?" I Yelled.

"Chae Rim?"

He was startled. He had certainly was in the middle of a fight. Shortly after he called me, a blow from Sam Shik's men make Jong Up Oppa collapsed.

"Oppa!!! Release him. If you want to hurt him, just torment me. "

I screamed and struggled to escape. Sam Shik looked at me with a strange look.

"Humm ... so you guys know each other? It's interesting. Lest you were lovers? Alright. I just want to torture your mind. I want to know how to react if you see the man you love die in front of you. "

Sam Shik then gave the code to his men to beat Jong Up Oppa. The tears continued to flow from my eyes even though I've closed my eyes, but I think I can still clearly see the painful face of Jong Up Oppa. I want to help, but I can’t do anything about it. This is when I feel like a useless person.

"Oppa!! Why are you just silent beaten like that? You can fight them. Pabo! Jong Up Pabo! Aah .. "

Suddenly I remembered something. It's all because of me. I made him promise not to fight in front of me.

"Pabo! It was me who made him like this. "

I opened my eyes and glanced, pointed at Jong Up Oppa.

"Oppa!! Beat them all right now!! I removed the promise you made just now! " I Shouted mightily.

Jong Up Oppa looked at me and smiled widely. Then he tried to get up with the remnants of his strength.

"Okay, close your eyes Chae Rim. 10 minutes. Okay? "He ordered me.

I shook my head. "Sirheo! I want to face reality. I want to see you beat them today. "

Jong Up Oppa back at me while smirked, and like de javu, the scenery looks the same as when the evening. But the difference this time he is not like the monster was fighting a thirst for blood like yesterday, but he fought as a warrior fighting for pride.

Yongguk POV

I gave the order to resist attacks on my boys when we got to the headquarters of Sam Shik. I really couldn't believe what I saw today. He, alone against so many people. I'm sure he's not a normal human being. Incredible strength. With one final blow, that kid could make Sam Shik unconscious.

"Whoaaa ... Daebak!" Said Daehyun with stunned faces.

"Ckckck .. Sam Shik be defeated by him. He’s truly a Revolutionary. JJang! "Said Youngjae suddenly beside me.

I smiled to hear their comments.

"Ya!,” I said to call the boy called as Jong Up.

The boy turned to me, as well as Chae Rim.

I pointed to him with my index finger. "Starting today you are my brother-in-law!"

 

Yes I’m Hero I’m different from you, follow me

Even if you want to stand against me, you can’t blow me

I’m from zero You can’t understand, you’re hollow

You’ll break down sooner or later

You ain’t got halo yeah

We’re quite well off

But no matter how  well off we are,

you and you you

We’re different from you guys

Don’t compare with us [B.A.P- Zero]

 

Chae Rim POV (Monologue)

I think life is certainly fair. I think the people way of life, determined by themselves. People choose the good and bad for themselves. Then God will decide. If your choice was right, you are a lucky person. If it is not right, you're still given the opportunity to find something that is exactly it.

Jong Up Oppa has found the right way in which he let go dark past. Yongguk Oppa, I think he has chosen the way of life to remain a gang masternim who knows for how long. Himchan Oppa, I've forgiven him. I just found out that he was already like me secretly. I even felt guilty because I wasn't sensitive to it with all the care and kindness he has given me. He now decided to continue studying law in America. It was a bit funny when I realized that he was a former gangster and he's going to be a prosecutor. Daehyun Oppa? With a great voice, he managed to pass the talent search and audition of new singers. He becomes famous now. Youngjae Oppa, behind acting stupid sometimes it turns out he is a genius. He is currently working as a programmer in a company's world-renowned of gaming. Eun Gi eonni, she's still the same as before. Still busy photographing and still often stop to eat my toppokki. He still fights with my brother. Who else? Um ... Junhong? That kid has graduated from high school now. He didn't mess with his promise. He got the highest passing grade and made me cook special Bulgogi as I had promised to him. He is now a student majoring in art and recently I heard he has a girlfriend who is very pretty.

Yongguk POV

"Ya! Can you eat slowly? You could get choke! You're not a woman anyway? How could you eat food like a hungry monster," I yelled at Eun Gi who was eating at the Chae Rim toppokki stand furiously and rush until full and sauce splattered everywhere.

"Ha am hint a russ..." she said to me was obvious because his mouth was full of food.

Chae Rim immediately offered a glass of water for her. Eun Gi drank it in one gulp, then looked at her watch nervously.

"Damn! I'm late. I must have scolded by the manager again. "

"Ya! Where are you going? "I asked her as I was interfere her with my legs outstretched.

"None of your business!"

Eun Gi kicked my legs, then stuck his tongue out at me. She then jogged to her car. I was rubbed my leg that had been kicked.

"Ya! Aish ... jinjja ... that crazy woman! "

I saw Chae Rim actually laughed at me.

"Mian Oppa, but you were funny. Hahaha ... " She laughed again. I scowled at her.

I helped Chae Rim clear the table after that. There was something that caught my attention. A file dropped on the ground. Looks like it belongs to Eun Gi that would have fallen just because she's in a hurry. I picked up the file, but suddenly the pictures in it had fallen. I guess I was wrong flipping the file. But, these were not pictures of the model. This is all ..... my pictures. She apparently took my picture quietly. Surprisingly, behind every photo there is a note.

"What kind of person are you? Who are you, Yongguk .... "

And again, the photo when I was sick.

"When you wake up, Yongguk? I miss your voice that called me a crazy woman. If you wake up, I hope we don't fight anymore. "

I was amazed to see all my pictures taken.

"Kang Eun Gi ... you ..."

I collected all the photos and I put into the file again as soon as possible. I immediately intercepted a taxi and headed to the shooting location.

Eun Gi POV

Totally save. I guess I was too late. Apparently shooting delayed due to the male model had not come when deadlines shooting is today.

"What? He's had diarhea? Ah, why in times like this anyway? You know this issue of the magazine should be published this week. If not now, when the photoshoot would be taken? Aissh .... "

I overheard a telephone conversation of Mr. Manager. Pity him, his face looked desperate and frustrated. I was about to set the camera, but someone approached me.

"Ms. Kang, there was a man looking for you there," said a woman from the production.

"Ah, man? Looking for me? "

The woman nodded.

"Ah, ne. Gamsahamnida. "

With curiousity I came toward  people looking for me earlier. I shocked about who have been come here.

"Bang Yongguk? What are you doing here? "

"This. You dropped it earlier. I think it's important to you, so ... "

Yet he continued to finish what he says, I just grabbed the files directly from his hand. "You don’t open it right?"

"Ah? What? Why would I open it. Must be a joke. It must be some debt letters collection right? "He mocked.

"No way! But, Gomawo ... "

"All right, I'll be back now," he said.

For a moment I watched Yongguk from toe to the top of the head.

"What did you do huh? What's wrong with me? There are something weird?, "he asked as he surprised, so his own take notice.

I smiled. "Bingo! Come with me for a while. "

"Ya! You want to take me where? I wanna go home!"

I pulled Yongguk hand and dragged him to the shooting area.

"Manager! I found someone to replace a male model, "I shouted at the manager. Manager observed Yongguk for a moment, then gave the code to the make up team for fixing him.

"Ya! What is this? Ya! Kang Eun Gi! I don’t want to! "

I approached Yongguk and whispered to him, "Please help me this once. After that, you may ask one request me anything. I will fulfill it. Okay? "

Yongguk eyes looked at me with a look of tempting. "Anything?"

I nodded surely. "Yeah, anything."

He showed a satisfied smile. "I just need to pose right? Deal! "

One shot ... two shots and so on ... still, my heart was pounding when I saw Yongguk through the camera lens. I struggled to focus my hand to be able to shoot as good as possible. I just realized that he was actually very handsome and ... e .. um .. y. He is also very photogenic and talented. Why do people like this not to be a model or just commercials model anyway? Why does he even be a gangster?

We finally finished the photo shoot as well. I'm glad all the people there are satisfied with the Yongguk pictures. Not a few who praised his ability and don’t think that he is an amateur who has never get into the model world before. I saw him come out of the locker room. With a little yeast-doubt I approached.

"Gomawo. You've been working hard. "I bow my head in front of him.

I never thought, he would smile. "Yes, you too. Then I'm going home. "

"Wait! I'll get you home, "I said suddenly.

"Um .. okay. Whatever you say. "

We both then walked toward the parking lot where my car was. Parking area is located in the basement while we were on the 11th floor, so we had to take the elevator there. It was weird just the two of us in the elevator. We just stay quiet. I stole a glance at him. His face was calm. However, he suddenly began to speak.

"By the way, did you said I could ask anything of you after the shoot is over?"

I swallowed hard. My mind suddenly imagining a ert imagine. Really, I wanted to run away now.

"Uh .. mm .. yes. You may ask for a request to me and I will grant it. But ... don't ask me that kind of weird things, okay? "

Yongguk immediately laughed after hearing what I said. However, he suddenly moved close to me and put his right hand on the right side of my head. He pinned me to the wall. He looked deep into my eyes.

"You mean this?" He bend his face toward me. I immediately closed my eyes and hold my breath.

"What does he want? Kiss me? "

"Okay, Kang Eun Gi. Listen to me. I know this will be difficult for you because I can’t forget her, and I knew I couldn't easily to forget it. But, can you just be patient of this all and teach me how to love you? This is..... my wish." 

Yongguk words surprised me. I opened my eyes slowly and found his face was close to mine. I brave myself to meet his eyes then looked at that beautiful eyes. I smiled at him, then kissed his lips with a sense of excitement mixed emotion. I know Yongguk surprised by my attitude of reflexes.

"Okay, that was the first lesson from me," I said to him, smiling.

He smiled back. "Then this is the result of the evaluation."

Yongguk took my chin up and replied to kiss me gently. It was really like a dream. But if this was a dream, I donn’t want to wake up. I'm willing to do it if it should continue to sleep up to 1000 years to be able to continue with him.

Yongguk eventually followed his friends to leave the gang life. Now he works as a model and songwriter. His life is much better than before. While her sister, Chae Rim, opened the restaurant along with her boyfriend, Jong Up. Even though life seems slow, but that's what will make us enjoy life more.

-Fin, YK [email protected] p.m-