2 Rain Sound

ONE SHOT!

 

A place without you

I fight with loneliness

I walk along the road by myself and see the cafe and movie theater that we went to Often

I'm locked in my memories

But how are you

Do you remember even the winds that pass through this weather

A person who gets forgotten like a black and white movie that passes by

I'm still missing you [B.A.P-Rain Sound]

Yongguk POV

I walked unsteady when I finally reached  this soju stand. I felt terrible today. I could not even feel my own body. I thought my soul was flying somewhere. I've spent three bottles of soju alone. I knew it was  crazy. Chae Rim will surely scold me if she knew I had this much to drink again.

My mind was still thinking about the incident this afternoon, where the woman if I didn’t get it wrong called Kang Eun Gi almost killed herself. Pabo! I didn't understand why all these women are very careless. They seem to think life is a joke. She ... and also ... Ji Eun ...

Actually, I feel like this wasn't because of Kang Eun Gi, but that was all makes me feel like having them re-occurrence of the same as it did five years ago. Precisely this is a very de javu that not want've had longer. My girlfriend, Ji Eun, died in front of me was hit by a car. The tragic result coincides with our high school graduation day. The cause was simple.  Ji Eun, Himchan and I was about to go to karaoke room to celebrate our graduation. The three of us have managed to cross the road safely, but suddenly felt that Ji Eun Teddy Bear keychain that I gave to her is missing. She hung it in the bag. She said his gut feeling says that it fell while we were crossing. We decided to go back again to the end of the road and right, Ji Eun saw keychain lying in the middle of the road. I said I'd take it, but she was impatient. She was desperate to cross the street by my gift that I can actually bought for her again. I don't have time to run save her like a coward. It's too late. She left immediately.

Me and Ji Eun been dating since junior high. For me Ji Eun was an angel that God sent to me. It was she who made me able to survive in the hard life. She was the spirit, a reason to keep living in this world besides Chae Rim. It was she who taught me many things including how to love someone sincerely. I was still remember her smile when she saw me appearing in front of her house to walk her to go to school with, a cheerful laugh while seeing my fool act, her tears and worried face when she saw me hurt because of  fighting. All of that I still keep in my heart today. I guess there was no reason to forget it.

"Yongguk? Ah, I knew you were here. Chae Rim worried about you. I got called to help looking for you. Why are you drinking this much huh? What happened? Why also you didn't answer my phone calls? "

I was awakened by someone's noisy voice. I'm sure it must Himchan. He came to pick me up.

"Aish, can you just don't make people worry huh? Let's go home, "he shouted again.

Himchan led me and helped me walking after paying all of Soju that I drank. Today the total was 6 bottles. Fortunately Himchan had sizable body, so he didn't really inconvenience led me to walk. Along the way I heard him grumble hisself like an old ahjumma.

"What's wrong? Who had you meet with today? Sam Shik? Or perhaps you're making a fuss again with the owner of the club?"

I have nothing to babble to Himchan. My stomach felt queasy once. My head was heavy. I thought it would be better if my life ended today. But ... Chae Rim. I couldn't just leave. I haven't found the right person for her. I haven't seen her happy.

"Chan .. I don't want to go home. Take me to the Daehyun apartment , "I said suddenly to Himchan

"Mwo?"

“I don't want to meet with Chae Rim. "

Himchan sighed. "Ne, Geurae. If you say so. I'll call Chae Rim and told her that I've found you. "

I chuckled and patted his shoulder. "You're really my best friend, Chan!"

Himchan then stopped the Taxi and helped me to get into, and he himself come inside.

"To Incheon, Sir!" He told the driver.

 

Junhong POV

"Junhong-ah!! Junhong-ah! "

I heard eomma voice from the kitchen and then I immediately approaching.

"What, Eomma?" I said to her. She was seen being put homemade kimchi into a plastic container, then cover it and wrapped it in a cloth. He handed me the package.

"Deliver this to Chae Rim, okay?" eomma asked me.

"Ne."

I nodded slowly and immediately rushed to take my jacket on the hanger, then wear it. It didn't take long to get to the flat of Chae Rim noona because her flat just next door to my house. Arriving at the front door of her flat, I took a deep breath and exhale. I didn't understand why I was so nervous. Though it is an easy job. I touched my chest and patted it gently.

"It's just dropping kimchi, Junhong. Not for an auditions, okay? "I muttered soothing myself.

Finally knocked at the door and not long after  this came the casual Chae Rim noona with typical clothes home pink  pajamas. Her hair was bit messy  and her smile was getting her more looks sweet.

"Junhong? What is it? "She asked gently

I immediately bowed and smiled back. I pulled the bundle of kimchi that eomma gave to me, and handed it to Chae Rim noona.

"This is for you, noona. My mom made it. "

"Ah, jinjja? Ah, ahjumma...this must be delicious. "Chae Rim noona appeared embarrassed face. "Junhong-ah ... convey my regards and gratitude for ahjumma okay?"

I nodded, followed by a smile.

"Chae Rim, who's coming? Quick close the door when you're finished. It’s cold! "

I heard Yongguk Hyung voice from inside the house and all of a sudden now he just appeared from behind the door. I swallowed hard then.

"Oh, you?"

I bowed my head 90 degrees for a moment.

"Come in, I'll make you a cup of hot tea."

Chae Rim noona made a nice offering, but when my eyes saw toward Yongguk Hyung, I thought this was not a good idea.

"Ah, excuse me. I think eomma looking for me. Maybe another time noona. Mian..."

I hastily left the flat immediately without waiting for a reply from noona. Yongguk Hyung was the scariest man I've ever met. Though he never even be bad to me, but still I was horrified him.

Himchan POV

"Here you are, your order please. Gamsahamnida ... "

I handed the take away toppokki to a customer, then bowed to thank. That was the fourth customer I served since Chae Rim was going to buy me coffee at Cafe accross here. Usually not like this I waited. May be so many order there?

After I thought it was already 20 minutes passed until I fell asleep, I was shocked by the cold ice on my cheek. I immediately got up and saw Chae Rim is already in front of me, handing a cup of iced Americano with a sweet smile of her thin lips. Apparently he had pressed it to my cheek cup. So nosy girl.

"How long ago it was? I was waiting to fall asleep, "I asked as I took my Americano from Chae Rim hand.

Chae Rim smile spoiled. "Mianhae, Oppa ... there was crowded at all. By the way, was there many costumers? "

I nodded, sipping my Americano.

"Ah, Oppa ... gamsahamnida. "

Before I could reply thanking it, she turned quickly. She was reading something, and smiled to herself. Even now he was humming a song I'd never heard before. The smile was seemingly fading from her face.

"Miss, 2 servings deobokki please?" Exclaimed a mother.

"Ah, ne ma'am."

With the rush Chae Rim to try to put the note paper in her pocket, but the paper was actually falling. Looks like she didn't notice. I glanced at Chae Rim who served the order. Finally I decided to pick up the paper for her. There was a note indeed ... but after I read it ...

"Bang Chae Rim, do you have time this Weekend? I'm waiting for you at the fountain at 1 p.m. I'll wait until you come. -MJU-"

I swallowed hard.

"Is this a date invitation? MJU? Who is he? "

I muttered to myself overwhelmed with curiosity as I looked toward Chae Rim. She was nearly finished with the order earlier. I was confused about this paper. Finally I decided to drop it on the ground. I thought she would find it.

 

Jong Up POV

I saw a shadow in the mirror and barely recognized that it was my own reflection. He was just standing in front of me look more neat, bright and cheerful with a brown pastel plaid shirt and dark blue jeans and dyed light brown hair. Sometimes I was still wondering what had happened to me up to this. I took a deep breath and then exhale, then wearing my brown blazer jacket. Suddenly my eyes fell on a photo displayed on a table near the bed. My Photo. I was there that look fierce with wearing almost all in black and dark hair colors as well.

I pulled my lips to the side and bowed that photo frame at the table.

"Japan. Three years ago, "I said gently and hurried to leave the apartment.

I remember very well that today I have an appointment with Chae Rim. At 1 p.m. Before I was going to the fountain, I come to a cafe to buy a cup of apple juice and strawberry juice. Chae Rim said she likes the Strawberry fruit. After that, I went straight to the place where we will meet, fountains. I looked  watch. It was 12:05. I looked relieved. I decided to sit near the fountain while waiting Chae Rim to come. Ah, it feels really weird. I can't remember the last time I was dating a girl. Maybe in high school? After that? Um .... I didn't think ever again.

I was anxiously waited Chae Rim to come. My eyes could not be separated from the direction in which the possibility of Chae Rim will come. It was nearly one hour last time I looked at my watch.

"Will she really come? Are you just hoping, Jong Up? Ah, just a cell phone number of her you don't have it. How can you be so sure? What if she doesn't come? "

My heart just kept wondering. Anxiety began enveloping. However, all of a sudden I heard a voice from behind me.

"Oppa?"

I turned and saw Chae Rim was standing in front of me. Very real. She wore a white dress with pastel pink cardigan. Her hair was let as it be and just tucked behind her ear. She smiled sweetly at me. This must be a dream.

"Oppa? Why? There is a strange with me? "Said Chae Rim wondering.

"Ah, um ... anya! Neomu yeppeo, " I complimented her sincerely with smile widely to her.

She looked down sheepishly to me. "Gomawoyo, Oppa," she said then.

I thought about the juice I bought earlier. Strawberry juice I gave earlier for Chae Rim.

"It's strawberry. You like strawberry, right? "

Chae Rim nodded. "Yes. How about yours? what juice? "

"Apple," I said.

Chae Rim asked to swap juices, hers with mine.

"I  like to drink yours," she said followed by a smile.

I could not hide my laughter. What a cute she is.

"Ne, kaja!"

I started to walk, but I actually thought it was weird. Perhaps the pace is too fast, or anything but clearly it makes Chae Rim lagging behind. Her face looks confused. I just realized something, and then got to her. I grabbed Chae Rim small hand then held it.

"Today we'll play in the amusement park okay?" I told her.

Chae Rim nodded happily. We finally tried a lot of the rides in the amusement park. Chae Rim was not as I had expected. Behind the innocence and sweetness, it turns out that she was very brave. She wasn't afraid at all when I took him on a roller coaster or a Columbus Ship. In fact he asked me to ride it again but my stomach was queasy.

It was getting dark. It feels almost all the rides there we've tried all. But Chae Rim's face was still look excited to reveal it all and showed me a cheerful smile. Even so I decided to take her home  before it gets dark. We boarded the bus to her home in the opposite direction toward from my apartment. Also turned out pretty far. Perhaps because of exhaustion, Chae Rim fell a sleep. I rested her head on my shoulders, and then took off my jacket to cover her. I felt my blood rustled while my heart was pounding fast and erratic. I sighed.

"I understand now, I think it was she who made me be like this. Chae Rim is the reason. "

Chae Rim was awake before we luckily got to her stop destination.

"Oppa don't go home?" she asked when I was coming off the bus followed her.

I smiled, then shook my head. "I want to know where you live."

"Hmm .. okay, whatever you say," she shrugged.

I walked beside her without speaking a word to finally get in front of her alley.

"Oppa, do you mind to take me up here? I want to come to a place first. It's late, you must be tired, "she said to me.

My tongue-tied. I'm confused as to what to respond. Chae Rim's eyes watching me as if still waiting for my reaction. Unfortunately, my heart was beating even faster and then uncontrollable reflex to hug her and it makes Chae Rim confused.

"O.. Oppa? What happened? "

Okay, I thought I have to tell the truth.

"Bang Chae Rim, Gomawo ... thank you for this beautiful day."

"Ah, ne oppa. I'm also happy, "she said in a puzzled voice.

"Chae Rim .... Can I have a beautiful day like this every day? With you? "

I released my arms from her. I brave myself for staring at her face that seemed bewildered.

"Bang Chae Rim, I like you."

Chae Rim POV

Today is truly magical. I think the flowers are blooming in my heart. Rainbow is also there now. I can not forget the incident just now and I think I was never going to forget it. Jong Up Oppa likes me? People whom I liked was also liked me? Starting today Jong Up Oppa is my boyfriend? Mine? Crazy. This must be a dream. I pinched my cheek as I walked toward the house. And damn!  It was really hurt. It was definitely not a dream.

I walked home happily while carrying a plastic bag containing Yongguk Oppa favorite instant Ramyun.

"He would be so happy if he knew I bought it for him. After reaching home, I'll cook it for him. Ramyun then served with ahjumma kimchi yesterday. Humm .. definitely delicious. "

"Oppa? I'm home .. "I said while opening the door which was not locked.

 I opened his room, but empty. I looked at my watch. 10 pm.

"Where is he? He said he would going home early? "

"Oppa ..? Yongguk Oppa? Are you in there? "I bellowed, knocking on the bathroom door. No answer. I opened the door, there wasn't anyone.

I took my phone from the bag and tried to call Oppa’s phone. However, the phone died. Probably run out of batteries. When i was going to try to contact Himchan Oppa, suddenly unfamiliar number called. I let it for a while, there is a hesitant feeling to pick it up. The uncomfortable feeling. But finally I decided to accept the call.

"Yeoboseyo? Chae Rim? "

"Himchan Oppa?" I recognized the voice was Himchan Oppa.

"Chae Rim ... Yongguk ... he ..."

Himchan Oppa choked voice sounded anxious. It seems like there was something wrong.

"Yongguk Oppa what happened to him? Tell me!"

"He's in hospital now Chae Rim ..."

My legs felt weak immediately. The plastic bag containing ramyun was separated from my grasp. My head feels like being bombarded with stones. My chest tightened. Tears began to trickle down swiftly. I forced stagger to the front of the house.

"Chae Rim noona? What happened?"

I heard Junhong voice and it was really him. He was about throwing out the garbage. He would know if I was crying. I was deliberately pretending not to hear him, but he just walked over to me.

"Noona? Noona what happened? Noona Why are you crying? "

I could not say anything and immediately hugged Junhong. Getting broke into tears.

"Oppa ... he was critical in hospital, Junhong .. ottokhae?"

Junhong patted my shoulder gently. "He'll be okay noona. I'm sure of it. Let's go there together. "