4 Punch

ONE SHOT!

 

Don’t need a mayday, don’t look back
(Stop acting like a fool)
Never show your weak side
(Never go on your knees again)

Will you be strength to me
Will you look over me
Believe in me till the end
I’ll stand up for everyone to see [B.A.P - Punch]

Rim Che POV

8 pm. Time for me to close the stand. Ah, I'm selling many of the day alone. Himchan Oppa, Dae and Jae Oppa didn't show up all day. I don’t know where they all. I hope they didn’t fight anymore. As I was about to take a chair, suddenly there was someone who helped me. Lift it. I looked up at him.

"Jong Up Oppa?"

Jong Up Oppa smiled at me, and helped me clean up the stand til finish.

"Oppa, you've came home from work?" I asked, while taking my bag.

"Yeah, my shift just done. Mm ... Have you had a dinner? "

I shook my head. Jong Up Oppa smiled. "Let's eat Jajangmyeon?"

He immediately brought a plastic container box that usually I bring and bring it with one hand while his other hand to hold my hand. Then we went straight to the Jajangmyeon shop. When finished eating, Jong Up Oppa take me home. In the middle of the road that is being deserted, we were surprised by the presence of a bunch of people who immediately came and surrounded us. I was scared so I hid behind Jong Oppa body, squeezing up his shirt.

"What do you want?" Said Jong Up Oppa to the gang.

They all laughed sarcastically.

"Quick give us money! Hurry! "Command one of them, the bigest bodied.

I immediately hugged my bag. This was money to pay the hospital costs of Oppa.

"Ah, ottokhae? There's no way anymore. We actually surrounded. "

"Sirheo!" Said Jong Up Oppa firmly.

"Mwo? Sirheo? You really ask for a beat huh? "

The person was struck Jong Oppa Up. Fresh blood flowing from the corners of his mouth.

"Oppa!" I Cried hysterically.

"Let us go. We have no business with you, "said Jong Oppa again and he got hit again.

"Aah .. stop!! Please ... please ... "I screamed, but then the one of them arrested me with his hand and tried to grab my bag from my hand. I was desperately trying to survive. However, he suddenly slapped me. I fell down to the ground. My nose was bleeding. Jong Up Oppa look at me. Suddenly Jong Up Oppa got up and started beating people who slap me and then hit the other also to fall one by one. His body as it seemed to be filled with another aura. The aura of tremendous anger. This was the first time I see Jong Up Oppa like this. He beat people mercilessly like a demon. He immediately went to people who had slapped me and beat him so hard. He still beat him even though he had fallen and not powered. That's when I saw Jong oppa going to beat up the man's face seemed to want to kill him right then and there make me scream loud.

"Andwae Oppa!"

Jong Up Oppa stop the movement of his hand, then looked at me shaking seen. Jong Up Oppa eyes really terrible. Like a monster. I'm scared. My tears began to drip.

I shook my head slightly. "Who are you?"

Jong Up Oppa started moving toward me.

"Don’t come any closer! Stop! Stay there, "I yelled at him. I backed up a few steps away, though with my legs are still shaking.

"Cha .. Chae Rim ... I ... I can explain this. Chae Rim .. I ... " he tried to step toward me. His face which was tense, has become softer.

"I told you not to come any closer!" I Cried hysterically. My eyes were staring at him. "You .. you .. monster. You're not a human! It's End up here. I would consider this day never happened in my life. I'm also going to assume I never knew you. I just know Jong Up Oppa and not a horrible monster like you! "

I started walked away with tears still dripping. My chest tightened and my head felt heavy. I felt he was chasing me. I hastened my pace until half run.

"Wait ... Chae Rim... Chae Rim ..."

I heard he’s coming ... but then "BRUUUKK". I stopped. With hesitation I turned my body. I was so surprise when I saw that he was unconscious. I quickly approached him with a sense of panic. I put his head on my thigh.

"Oppa ... oppa ... wake up Oppa ... Oppa? Can you hear me? "

I looked at his face which bruised and bloody, then raised his hand and checked his pulse.

"Oppa? ottokhae? Oppa ... bear it ... "

Finally I'm here again. In this hospital, and in this room again (ICU). This time, Jong Up Oppa lying there. My mind was filled with that incident just now. The shadow of his terrible, still made an impression on my mind.

"Why is it all like this? Now, what should I have to do?"

1 month later

Jong Up POV

After that day, Chae Rim seems serious with her words. She seemed really left me. She didn't call me at all. But there was something weird. The nurse who took care of me said that every day there was a laying of a flower bucket and a packet of my favourite mint candies at the front door of my room. Chae Rim was the only one who knows my favorite candy flavour. I didn't tell anyone other but her.

Today I intend to meet her and explain everything that happened. I know I really haven't been allowed to move as much of my energy because it has not fully recovered. But, I can't let this happen any longer. I saw Chae Rim was serving customers friendly from a distance. I saw her smile. I miss the smile. I walked toward her.

"Chae Rim?" I said to her, smiling.

Without a thought before, Chae Rim looked cynical and didn’t care. She kept pretending to busy her self.

"Chae Rim? Are you still angry? Can we talk for a minute? "

Chae Rim looks at me sternly. "Want to talk what else? I think everything is clear enough, right? "

I actually exhausted for idea. I picked up a small body of stubborn Chae Rim and carried it on my shoulder.

"Ah ... what the hell are you doing? Let go ... let me down ... I will scream!" she threatened as she kept banging my shoulder.

I said nothing and kept walking until I found seats in the park, then immediately lowered and let her sat there. I saw Chae Rim sullen face. I know he didn't like the way, but it's all done out of necessity. I sat next to her, but she immediately shifted her body away from me. Her hands folded into chest and refused to look at me. I can understand that. I sighed.

"Three years ago ... I lived in Japan. I moved from Korea to there and then school there. My mother has just passed away. I live with my dad and stepmom. I was really dislike living at home. They never were in the house, even if they were there, only disturbance definitely going to happen. In Japan, gang life is very close to us. I was frantic, decided to get into a gang that I know through from a school alumnus. He's the boss. There, I felt I get the recognition from people around me that never been before. They respect me because I was known to be a very strong boy. I feel this is my real life at the time," I explain at length in Chae Rim, but she was still looking straight ahead and didn't want to look at me.

"One day, I got into a fight with a student from another school in the field. Suddenly a girl of my school student came to us and try to intervene. However, she seems to hit hard in the head of that student. I know he's going to hit me. I never thought that girl would be so easy to die. You know who was the dead girl? She was my girlfriend."

Chae Rim abruptly turned his head at me with a surprised look.

"Since then I got out of the gang life that was and decided to go back to Korea and start a new life here. Then I felt my soul that was once dead rise again. Because of you, Che Rim. Mian, I was too emotional because yesterday I saw you got hit like that. Mian, I ... "

Not had time to resume my words, Chae Rim immediately hugged me.

"Enough, Oppa. Don't say anything more. You just have to promise me to never fight like that again in my presence. I'm scared. I was so scared ... " she said as he tightened his embrace.

I nodded. "I promise, Chae Rim. Mianhae.. From now on I will not let you see me fight unless you're asked. Okay? "

Chae Rim nodded and took off her arms from my body. We smiled.

Chae Rim POV

Just relief covers me for a momment, there was new problem that come up to me again. Suddenly Yongguk Oppa came to stand with Himchan Oppa, Dae and Jae Oppa. Instantly, Yongguk Oppa eyes fixed on the straight Jong Up Oppa who still helped serving buyers. Jong Up Oppa immediately bowed his head respectfully to Yongguk Oppa.

"Who are you?" Yongguk Oppa asked rudely.

"Annyeonghaseo ... Moon Jong Up imnida. Chae Rim Namja Chingu. "

I bit my lower lip when Jong Up Oppa introduce himself so confident to my brother. Yongguk Oppa face changed instantly. Paltry smile on his face.

"Umm ... Oppa ... he was my customer ... so ..."

Yongguk Oppa immediately turned to me and then get move of me.

"Hmm ... apparently the boyfriend of Chae Rim? Chae Rim, why don't you tell me if you already have a boyfriend? "

"I told you he's not my boyfriend, Oppa. Leave him alone ... hurry go Jong Up, "I shouted.

Jong Up Oppa ignoring my words. Yongguk Oppa will definitely bother him this time.

"Your bravery is great as well huh? Let me introduce myself, I’m Bang Yongguk, Cha Rim brother, "said Oppa right in front of the face of Jong Up Oppa.

Jong Up Oppa immediately saluted again with his head bowed.

"You know, Chae Rim is my only one sister, so anyone who became her boyfriend had to get approval from me first," said Oppa to Jong Up Oppa, giggles followed from Dae and Jae Oppa.

Jong Up Oppa face looks wonder.

"You have to beat me first before you can admit as a Chae Rim Lover. Let's Duel! "Said Yongguk Oppa resume his words before.

"Ne?"

I knew it'd be surprised Jong Up Oppa by Yongguk Oppa weird welcome. He didn’t know if in fact my brother is a gang masternim. I felt regret I didn't tell him before.

"Oppa ..." I said, pulling Yongguk Oppa arm.

Yongguk Oppa still staring at Jong Up Oppa with cynical view. "Why? You're not trully her boyfriend? Jinjja ... Chae Rim boyfriend apparently discouraged mentally. Coward! "

"Oppa ... what is this?" My eyes were paraded to Jong Up Oppa later. He looked down. I shook my head when he looked at me.

"Okay."

One word that comes from Jong Up Oppa mouth and that makes me limp. Really this is all a bad decision. They both just got out of the hospital. I looked at Himchan Oppa who had been only silence.

"Himchan Oppa, please stop Oppa now. Persuade him. They both could get hurt. "

Himchan Oppa looked at me for a moment, and then he just said, "sorry Chae Rim, I can't interfere. It was the decision of  your brother and that kid. "

My eyes pointed at Daehyun and Youngjae Oppa. Unfortunately they seemed to enjoy the fight instead. I saw Yongguk Oppa has repeatedly tried to cast his fist into Jong Up Oppa, but Jong Up just continue to avoid Yongguk Oppa and make Oppa looked annoyed.

"Why just avoid? Let's fight! "Yongguk Oppa snapped.

Yongguk Oppa kept urging Jong up Oppa with punches and kicks are posted to him. Eventually one punch of Yongguk Oppa accurately hit Jong Up face and made him fell down. Yongguk Oppa took the opportunity to actually beat him. I see so much fresh blood flowing from his forehead, corners of the mouth and nose from Jong Up Oppa.

"Why don’t you fight stupid bastard? Can't fight? Still desperate to be a Chae Rim boyfriend huh? "Yongguk Oppa kept hitting and yelling Jong Up Oppa.

"Oppa!! Stop it, "I yelled as he tried to divert Yongguk Oppa hand that kept hitting Jong Up Oppa face. "Oppa!! You can kill him ... it’s enough! Stop it! "

Finally Yongguk Oppa stop, while Jong Up Oppa still fell. I approached him and tried to help him up.

"Aissh ... jinjja .. why did you not fight huh? Useless! "Yongguk Oppa scrambled his hair furiously, then dragged me by force. "Let's go home Chae Rim! Don’t meet him again! "

I struggled. I can't leave Jong Up Oppa who being hurt like that.

"Let go of me, Oppa ... he's hurt ..."

Such vain. Yongguk Oppa kept dragging me and forced me to walk without ignored me. My face still looked back to where Jong Up Oppa still trying to get up with the rest of his strength. He still managed to smile at me. Makes me more sore.

Jong Up POV

Midnight. My cell phone rang just as I wrapped my hurt arms myself with a bandage. I grabbed my cell phone at the table with some difficulty because right now I'm sitting on the floor. Great pains immediately spread throughout my body. "One New Message Received". I opened the message. I knew it from Chae Rim.

"Oppa ... where are you now? How are you? My brother was outrageous, right? Mianhae, Oppa ... "

I smiled read the message. It was so late but she hasn't slept. She must be very worried. I typed a reply for her ..

"Ne. Gwaenchana, Chae Rim. I'd be home by now. Tomorrow it would be healed. You should go to sleep, it's late. I'm going to bed too. "

I put the phone on the floor then put a plaster on my forehead, but the phone rang again. Chae Rim send a message again.

"Can I ask you something, Oppa? Why didn't you fight back? Why just accept the punch? "

I smiled while still hold the ice compress which I put on the bruise on my face.

"It was you, Chae Rim. I promise you not to fight again in front of you unless you are telling me to do so. Anyway I couldn't hurt your brother. I don’t want to upset you, "I murmured softly.

However, not that words that i typed to answer the question.

"The reason is because I love you, Chae Rim. Good night. "