1 One Shot!

ONE SHOT!

 

One shot!

Are you gonna give in? Are you gonna be caught by the surrounding traps?

Only one shot!

Don’t run away, turn around and face your faces

Even if the world turns away from you

Protect yourself, that’s the right attitude

Everybody already know?

Hey shout your voice to the world?[B.A.P-One Shot]

Chae Rim POV

"Chae Rim!"

The sound of a pretty hard knock on the door make the flat door vibrating all sides.

"Chae Rim! Open the door! "

I rubbed my eyes and yawning widely. It was hard waking up in the middle of the night after a back breaking day's work. With unsteady legs, I step forward towards the sound source, then lighting a lamp. With a little dizzy feel I opened the door.

"Himchan Oppa?"

Yes, he was the first time I saw standing at the front door. His hands held Oppa, Yongguk Oppa. He's my brother. His face showed that he was an objection supported Oppa. I saw my Oppa face, then sighed. I knew it, he was drunk again. I invited him in and Himchan Oppa deftly bring Oppa in assisted by two of his friends were already familiar to me. Youngjae and Daehyun Oppa. They were close friends of Yongguk Oppa since long time. Himchan Oppa and my Yongguk Oppa were classmates in high school, while Jae and Dae Oppa, that's how I usually call him, Yongguk Oppa’s junior at the same high school. I became close to them because they often play to our home and asked me to chat along. They also came to eat at our home frequently. They're really love my dish. They're all the best guys I've ever known.

I heard Yongguk Oppa unconsciously murmuring when Himchan Oppa was trying to lay him on the couch. I saw Yongguk Oppa face, then pointed my glance at Himchan Oppa who already slammed to the chair.

"Don't look at me with that kind of look, Chae Rim. I told him to drink a little. But, you know your brother is stubborn? "

Himchan Oppa snorted softly.

"Ne, Gwaenchanayo Oppa. You've been doing your best to keep my brother. Gomawoyo. "

I showed him sweet smile so he wouldn’t think that I blame him for letting Oppa drunk again. He smiles back at me.

"Ah, this is all because of the time, he should be ...."

 Himchan Oppa didn't continue speaking. He held his words with a sudden, looked at me who was waiting for him to continue his words just now. His eyes then lead to my brother who was asleep.

"Ah, I'm tired. I should go to home, "he said, while rising from his seat chair earlier.

Himchan Oppa smiled at me briefly, then abruptly woke Dae Jae Oppa who had fallen asleep in the chair.

"Ya! Wake up! Let's go home! " He shouted loud on their ears.

Himchan Oppa hands started to harass them.

"Aish .. Hyung! It’s hurt you know! Can you just not  yelling at us ? " Daehyun Oppa said, his ears.

Jae Oppa began to rise up lazily, followed by Dae oppa. They bowed their heads together like twins to me. I giggled to see sleepy Oppas attitude to me.

"Chae Rim, we go home, okay?" Said Himchan Oppa when he was at the front door. "Take care  yourself okay?"

Himchan Oppa is very attentive to me. To me, he was my second brother after Yongguk Oppa. Yes, though he was rather playboy and likes to go around his self, but I really respect him.

"Ne, Gomawoyo Oppa ..." I said as he bowed his head.

I never expected Himchan Oppa hand gently my head, and then he smiled.

"Annyeong, Chae Rim ~," said Jae and Dae Oppa together again. Really like the twins. Probably because they're at the same age.

I closed the door immedietly. The cold outside had started to get in, then I headed to Yongguk Oppa who slept tight. I sat cross-legged in front of him. I watched his face, looks peaceful but still smells alcohol nearby. However, a face like this that I just miss. Yongguk Oppa .... now he's just all I've got. Our parents died in a plane accident which was destination to Jeju Island when Oppa was 15 years old and I was 9 years old. It turns 7 years old since our parents died and we were alone in just a simple flat size is 6x6m. To me he is the most wonderful brother I've ever had, kind mother who sometimes cook breakfast when I feel like getting out in the morning, and also sometimes become a father figure who has always protected me and taught me many things.

Oppa was once an energetic man. He worked hard to support us both and also pay my school fee. I remember the days when morning to evening he would go to school, then after school he would work until late morning. The next morning, he still managed to make me breakfast and take me to school before he went to his school. It all happened 7 years ago. Now Oppa was already a man, 23 years old. But now, instead everything is turned around. He couldn't barely recognized anymore. Oppa drunk so often, also fighting so often even though as I know he was also fight so often when he was at high school but now even worse. He often makes problem so I was the one who finally come to solve the problem dealing with the police when they arrested him. The worst is that he had almost killed people. That's all makes me sad to this day, and promising myself  to not fall in love with a gangster man like him.

If only that day did not exist ... maybe all of this would not happened. Maybe my brother be happy and married the girl he loved now. Ah, regret just makes my chest feel tight. I decided to go to the room, took a blanket from the closet and then wrap Oppa. I took off his shoes, then smoothed the blanket again.

"Jaljayo, Oppa ..."

I turned off the light and hurriedly go to sleep.

Himchan POV

I walked down the stairs of my house with all rush as I buttoned my shirt sleeves that I just bought yesterday and then walked slowly as I passes through the kitchen. That was when a middle-aged woman stopped me. Yeah, Eomma. I was getting ready for this morning to listen to her nagging.

"Himchan, where are you will go so early?" She said suspiciously at me. Her eyebrow raised.

I was silent for a moment. Thinking about to answer, then grinned.

"Ah, uh .. college.I have morning class, eomma. "

Gosh! I lied maybe for the umpteenth time. Eomma eyes still looked at me suspiciously while I was busy sneaking steps to go away. Finally I kissed eomma cheek and raced out of the house immediately.

"Eomma ... I leave now..."

Things like that happen almost every morning. I always used college as my excuse when I was about to go to the Yongguk place. Perhaps that's the reason why I never graduated from college until now. Actually, not only that, I didn't like law major. It's all father willpower. My father was expecting me to be a great attorney, but I never dreamed it would happen.

I finally arrived at the front of the Yongguk’s home. Still 8 a.m when I checked my watch. I sighed, and knocked softly. I waited for someone to come open. Nice timing! Chae Rim appeared in front of me. She was look sweet as usual. Her long hair was shoulder-length ponytail and tucked with bright red hair pin. Matched with a thick red jacket that she wore this morning.

"Ah, Himchan Oppa .. annyeong ~,” she said politely. "Looking for Oppa? He was still sleeping. "

Chae Rim pointed her  finger at Yongguk who still sleeping in the same place as last night.

"You had your breakfast? I bought kimbap." I said, holding up the plastic bag containing Kimbap that I bought on my way here. Chae Rim smiled.

"Ah, Oppa. You always know my thoughts. I was craving for it. "

Chae Rim let me in and we both ate in front of the sleeping Yongguk. Well, I hope he doesn't wake up soon because this delicious Kimbap smell.

"You're gonna selling it again this morning, Chae Rim?"

Chae Rim nodded. Could not speak because was full of Kimbap. I think she was hungry. Every day Chae Rim is selling Toppokki across the street. He will open her stand from 9 am until late at night.

After eating, Chae Rim immediately packed up his wares and tried to lift it herself. Her body was thin and small so she swayed slightly as she tried to lift the box plastic container that looked bigger than his body. By reflex, I rushed over to her and helped enforce her body. I grabbed the plastic container out of her hands.

"Ah, gomawoyo Oppa ..." she said sincerely and make me smile quietly.

"Every morning it was me who carrying it right? Why do you still force to take it by yourself huh? "

I was pretending to grumble in front of her. I never thought sweet and cheerful Che Rim face turned somber.

"Mianhaeyo, Oppa ... I don't want to bother Oppa like this. It should be .... "Chae Rim was leading her eyes to her brohter. I understood. She wanted her brother to help her bring things like this and not me.

"Yes! If once again you say things like that... I will hit you, " I told her with a chuckle.

It worked. Chae Rim smiled again at me, make my arm reflex scrambled her hair that was neat before. We finally walked out of the alley to the side of the road where Chae Rim Toppokki stand was. With deftly, Chae Rim immediately set his wares. I helped her of course. Moreever, who does bear to let her 17-years old girl who supposed to be at school but now should be working alone to support herself and her brother?

It's almost 12 pm, but the buyer still did not come. Though usually crowded. Could it be that they are not in the mood to eat toppokki? I glanced Chae Rim who still in spirit stirring toppokki in the pan. It was contrast with me currently who once sleepy because even just sitting still. Yongguk was also apparently still asleep i guess. Daehyun and Youngjae? I'm sure they're in college now.

"Chae Rim, Oppa want to buy a cup of coffee at Café there. Do you want me to buy you something? "

Chae Rim turned to me.

"Um ... Oppa ... let me buy it okay?"

I don't understand the meaning of her words. "Mworago?"

"I'll buy it. Oppa's already bought me breakfast right? Anyway I want to get there too once in a while even though I'm not really like drinking coffee, but I want to know how the café atmosphere like that, "she said that as she threw a persuasive smile at me.

I sighed. "Geurae, whatever you say."

"Okay, wait here, okay? Oppa can you waiting my stand for moment while i buy it? "she asked a mocking cackling laughter followed.

"You doubt my abilities huh?"

She laughed to see me upset like this.

"Americano right?" she asked to make sure

I nodded. I'm glad she's memorizing my favorite coffee menu.

Chae Rim POV

I hesitated stepped into the café I'd never been before. Yet clearly this café near my toppokki booth. Only Himchan Oppa who come here often to buy his favorite Americano coffee. This was not as expected. This cafe feels cozy with wallpaper image of  Eiffel Tower and the romantic ballad music.

"Sillyehamnida ..." I said while in front of the ordering counter. I looked around waiting for a waiter to come over to me. However, the waiters were busy.

"Sillyehamnida ..." I raised my voice this time hoping the waiter approached.

Suddenly ... "Aaah!"

I was shocked and almost fell backwards when someone suddenly appears in front of me. I think he was doing something under this counter table.

"Ah, Jeosanghamnida ...." said the barista who was a Namja. He lowered his body to me as a sign of apology.

I was trying to establish my body. The look on his face was anxious.

"Are you okay?" He asked me with a formal language.

I forced myself to smile at him.

"Ne, Gwaenchanayo."

"Sorry I did not mean to startle you."

"Ah, Gwaenchanayo. Um ... can I order a cup of Americano? "I said later on barista who seemed older than me.

"Ah, ne. Sure. "

He served my order quickly. I could see the movement of his skilled hands in preparing the coffee. Somehow I felt she was very enjoying this job. Smile seemed sincere when he dispensing Himchan Oppa Americano. His face looks gentle at that time.

"It's your order, Miss. Is there anything else I can help? "he said with a big smile followed show his teeth.

"Ah .. uh .. no. This is it. "

My answer was really messy. I was suddenly smile clumsy at the sight. I was embarrassed and finally ran away back to the stand. My heart was pounding uncontrollably. I don't understand why. I think this is because the effects of run.

Himchan Oppa was watching me coming, from the Café.

"Waegurae?" he asked me weirdly.

I shook my head. Still regulate my breath, and then I give the coffee  to him without saying a word.

Yongguk POV

"Chae Rim, get me a box of medicine! Ppali!!"

I broke into the flat, holding my bloody arm followed by three of my friends. Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae. They got hurt with me. I forced my sore body to sit on the floor. Chae Rim suddenly came towards me still held a soup ladle on her hand. I thought she was cooking. Her innocent face was look panic.

"Oppa? What happened? Are you fighting again? "She said, trying to inspect my wound.

She grimaced, then turn her views one by one to the Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae.

"Ya! Why are you just stay still? I said bring the medicine! " I snapped her up till her surprised.

"Ah, mian Oppa ..."

Chae Rim immediately take the medicine then applied it, and treated my friends well too.

"Aah ...ing Sam Shik!! That bastard must have revenge today because I battered his men? Who told to disrupt our area huh? How dare his men come in here? "

Resentment over me was over loaded when I realized that my territory plagued by other gang. Himchan chuckled see me like this.

"If we had more people, it would not have to be like this. We're at bad luck. There was no preparation before. Where are we going to know if suddenly attacked?"

"Yeah, they seem to intend to kill us. They let us fight with barery hands while they were using weapon. Such cowards, " as Daehyun followed to speak.

I nodded to him.

"Beware .. just watch if tomorrow we add people, they all surely exhausted." This time Youngjae come to speak.

Chae Rim was being put plaster on the Himchan face. As usual, she just did not say anything to hear our conversation. Her eyes cold as ice.

"Ya! Bang Chae Rim, what are you cooking tonight? I'm hungry, "I tried to talk to her.

Chae Rim eyes stared at me with a straight face. Okay, I know she most hated to see us get hurt because of a fight like this.

"Samgyetang (ginseng chicken soup). Eat while warm. I'll be prepared. "

Chae Rim went to the kitchen and returned with a tray full of rice, soup and kimchi. Himchan and Youngjae set the table into the middle of the room, and Chae Rim serves it on the table. The smell of the soup was really tempting. For me,  my sister was number one chef. I thought Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae also agree with my opinion.

"Ahh ... Ginseng Chicken Soup made by Chae Rim is the best in this world," cried Daehyun when us start eating.

Youngjae just showed his thumb because his mouth full of food. Himchan just nodded and smiled. Hearing praise just now, Chae Rim did not say anything. Her face showed only muted smile. Her eyes focused on me.

"Eat a lot, Oppa," she said, put the chicken pieces into my bowl.

Daehyun and Youngjae who saw it, immediately noisier.

"Chae Rim, I want it too?"

"It’s not fair that you gave only to Yongguk.  You have 4 Oppas here. Don’t forget that. "

Kind person like Chae Rim of course immediately gave her share of the chicken pieces to Youngjae Daehyun. It pissed me off.

"Ya! You still have your own. But still want others part. So greedy, "I yelled at them as I hit them both with chopsticks.

They certainly in pain and it made me satisfied. Without thought, Himchan suddenly put the chicken pieces into my sister's bowl.

"You should eat a lot, Chae Rim. You've worked hard, "he said.

Chae Rim smiled to Himchan. "Gomawoyo, Oppa."

After dinner, Chae Rim washed dishes assisted by Youngjae. Ah, maybe he felt bad because he eat Chae Rim chicken. While Daehyun, as usual, he was listening to music on his phone and singing songs randomly. He loves to sing and has a good voice. That's why he works part time as a cafe singer.

"Chae Rim has grown to be a brave and beautiful yeoja huh?" Said Himchan suddenly as he sat beside me. "I still remember when he was a shy little girl, whiny and cowardly."

I gazed to my sister who was washing dishes for a moment, then smiled approve Himchan words. I also just realized she's not a whiny little Chae Rim again. She has become a gentle and lovely woman.

"I think it's time for Chae Rim attracted to a man," said Himchan again. His eyes were still fixed on Chae Rim.

Himchan's words made me giggled. He glared up in astonishment.

"Wae? What's wrong? "

I shook my head. "Ani, but if she has a boyfriend, who claimed to be a Chae Rim boyfriend must deal  with me first. He should be able to beat me. I can't be all that easy to give up my sister to the cowardly man who doesn't even know what's the meaning of fight. "

Himchan chuckled at my words. Suddenly I thought of something. I pointed my eyes toward Himchan.

"It would be better if she falls in love with you, Chan!"

"MWO?" Himchan spontaneous surprised expression made me almost laugh. His eyes were narrow so it looks a little bigger at the time. I pointed my eyes at him.

"If one day something happens to me, I was entrusted Chae Rim to you, okay? Take care of her. Do not let her to get hurt. "

Himchan faces further indicated that he did not understand. “What are you talking so carelessly huh? "He said, punching my arm and laughed.

"I'm serious!"

Himchan laughter stopped instantly. He read my face that he thought I was probably drunk or something. For few minutes, we just at silence.

"Aiish ... never mind I'll go home then. It seems Youngjae also finished helping Chae Rim, "he said followed by laughter made-up.

 I'm sure he'd listen to me and I'm sure he clearly understands every intent of what I said just now.

Chae Rim POV

I put a bowl of stir fry vegetables with kimchi on the folding table for Oppa breakfast this morning. As usual, he was still asleep on the couch. His body was still covered by almost healed wounds. Sometimes I can't believe to my brother, it seems he was glad his body covered with scars. He seemed even looking for wound and then enjoy the taste of the pain.

"I'll go first, Oppa," I said, closing the door and carrying plastic containers I usually wear to sell.

Today Himchan Oppa couldn't come. He said he was on exam. He was funny. He said he didn't care bout college, but still took the exam. So I walked carrying a plastic container alone which I believe it weighs more than 15 kilograms. That's made me realized Himchan Oppa is my helper angel every morning.

"Noona ...! Chae Rim Noona! "

I noticed someone waving at me from a distance. He was wearing a school uniform. I replied, and he waved his hand them moving up toward me while rode his favorite skateboard as usual. He was Junhong, son of the owner of the flat that I stayed with my brother. He's a nice and polite guy. He was like a little brother to me.

"Annyeong, Junhong-ah ... want to go to school right?"

He's very tall, 184 cm, makes me have to look up when talking to him. Understandably I only 165 cm tall. He replied with a nod.

"Noona want to sell Toppokki?" he asked as he watched my stuffs.

I grinned. "Yes, of course."

Junhong suddenly snatch of my container, then smiled.

"It's definitely heavy, right noona?"

"Ah, why does everyone think I wasn't able to bring them myself? Himchan Oppa, and now you Junhong. Although my body is small, I can carry it myself, "I muttered to Junhong.

He just smiled and kept walking ahead of me, seemed to not care about my words. I tried to match the wide pace out with a bit overwhelmed. Secretly I saw him smile. Looks sweet. I realized he's grown up now. Look now, he's tall and he's already started to do her hair with a certain style and dyed blonde. It seems he was aware if I watched, he looked at me suddenly.

"What noona?"

"Ah, no. It's just that I feel so lucky that you can go to school in a good place. As for me ... "I hold my words purposely. I didn't finish high school. Sometimes it made me jealous of the kids who go to school and got a chance to finish it.

Junhong looked at me with a pity look.

"Ah, never mind. Be a good and dilligent student, arasseo? "I said at last.

"Okay. If I could get the perfect score at the final exam, noona should make me bulgogi. Agree? "

Junhong ing his pinkie in front of me and I was greeted with a well put my pinkie in his pinkie. "Ne, yaksok. Do your best! "

There also seemed to us at the front of the alley. Junhong deliver my goods to my hands. He had to wait for the bus at the stop while I had to go to the booth. We split up here.

"Gomawoyo, Junhong-ah," I thank him. “Hwaiting! "

"Nae, Cheonmaneyo noona. Annyeong. "

He smiled briefly and then got on the bus. I was heading to my stand and shocked by the presence of a woman and a little tomboy casual style in there. Eun Gi eonni. She was 4 years older than me. Surely she was waiting for something. She was a loyal customer of my toppokki. Almost every day he stopped by for eating toppokki or just have chat with me. She usually came late time, but I don't know why she came so early.

"Eun Gi eonni?" I said to her makes her turn around to me.

"Ah, finally you come Chae Rim."

She immediately came over me.

"What happened eonni? Are you looking for me? "

Eun Gi eonni nodded. "Of course. I'm here to deliver this. "

Eun Gi eonni gave a paper bag to me. I looked contents in and it turns a white dress.

"It was from my friend. She gave it yesterday as a gift from France. You know I can't wear it? I think it will fit on you, so I give it to you, "said eonni while smiling.

"Ah, eonni. Gamsahamnida. "

"Oh, then I will eat toppokki for free today right?" she said teasing me.

"Sure, eonni. Eat as much as you want. "

I immediately set up and serving her a plate of toppokki. She put her camera on the table. Eun Gi eonni is a professional photographer. She often walked the streets around here to take some nice pictures. She loved to take pictures of people objects.

Some time passed by since I serve toppokki to Eun Gi eonni and talking to her. Suddenly my eyes fell to the cafe across the street. I can catch the shadow of Jong Up Oppa from transparent glass of that cafe. Yes, the name of the barista yesterday was Moon Jong Up. Later I knew when I saw the name tag on his shirt. Since I bought coffee for Himchan Oppa, for some reason I love to go there. I was so excited when Himchan Oppa asked me to buy him coffee even though it meant I had the treats. Sometimes I also didn't understand the way of my mind actually. Like right now.

"Mm .. Eun Gi eonni? Would you like to have some coffee? "Asked eonni coincided with her finish eating.

Eonni looked at me. "Coffee? "

I nodded. "Yeah, I'll buy it for you."

"Ah, sounds good,"she said. It was an answer that made me happy.

"All right. Americano okay? "

Eun Gi eonni showed thumbs-up sign to agree and I headed to a cafe across there with feeling happy. I went straight to the booking counter. I saw Jong Up oppa is waiting behind the counter with a smile.

"Annyeong Chae Rim? One regular size cup of Americano right? "

I smiled happy because he had memorized my order very well. He deftly made my order and handed it to me.

"Gamsahamnida,” I told him. He shot back with a smile. Smile that I adore.

"How are you today Chae Rim?" She said gently to me.

"Good. Jong Up-ssi how? "

"The same. Today I'm very excited. "

He smiled again and this time made me grow nervous. I hurriedly handed the bundle of toppokki that I brought him intentionally.

"What is this Chae Rim?" he asked curiously.

I said nothing. Just try to smile, then go from cafe in rush. I was afraid if it got too long there I could have a heart attack. I went back to Eun Gi eonni and handed coffee  to her.

"Gomawoyo Chae Rim."

Suddenly, there was my brother, Yongguk Oppa comes over. I feel something will going bad this time.

"Ya! Chae Rim! Give me 10,000 Won, "Yelled me rough right before and make me scared.

"Sirheo" I didn't dare to look at the Yongguk Oppa face but I braved myself to tell him and walked as to avoid. He has not given up and still following me.

"Aish ... jinjja ... ppali! Give me 10,000 only. You must be have it? "

"Sirheo, Oppa! Oppa will definitely use the money to drink again? I won't give it, "I said to him.

Oppa big hand gripped my arm wrist to make me wince in pain.

"You ... dare ignore me ha?" He snapped at me.

"Oppa ... apa ... oppa ... release me."

I tried to break the grip of his hand, but in vain. My strength was not match for him.

"Ya! What the are you doing? She already said that she did not want to give it, you still stubborn. "

I realized Eun Gi eonni still sat at my stand and watched us earlier. She tried to pull my hand from Yongguk Oppa grip and finally succeed.  Yongguk Oppa eyes looked at Eun Gi oenni with scary look.

"Who are you? No need to interfere. Chae Rim! Quick give me the money! "

Yongguk Oppa hand was  trying to grab my hand again, but rebuked by Eun Gi eonni.

"You're a thug or what? So fierce to woman,” Said Eun Gi eonni to Oppa.

"Aiish .. this woman really pisses me off!"

Yongguk Oppa was going to hit Eun Gi eonni, but then stuck his hand movements. He dropped his hands were still clenched it. I've been scared before.

"Ah, wae? Want to hit me? Do it now if you dare. But don't hit Chae Rim, "snapped Eun Gi noona defiantly.

Yongguk Oppa not divert his eyes from Eun Gi eonni.

"Aiish ... . Crazy girl! "

Oppa eventually walked away leaving us. I bowed before to Eun Gi eonni.

"Jeosanghamnida eonni, forgive my brother who acted bad to you today."

Eonni eyes immediately widened. Her expression were unexpected surprise.

"Mwo? That rude boy was your real brother?"

I nodded slowly and still keep my head down.

"Aish, jinnja ... how can a sweet girl like you have a crazy brother like him? Ah, the world is strange, " Eun Gi eonni muttered.

Eun Gi Eonni then grabbed my shoulders with her hands, then hugged me.

"Don't be afraid Chae Rim, I will protect you if he is being rude to you again. Okay? "She said, my head and moved me to make my tears out.

Eun Gi POV

"Aaah ... finally over."

I quickly packed up my camera equipment. Today I'm in charge of photographing models in fashion magazines and feel very tired. The magazine is a perfectionist so that my team and I had to repeat taking pictures dozens of times to match their expectations.

"You've worked hard photographer Kang," said a make-up artist who worked there to me as I was about to leave the building.

I nodded. "Ah, yes. You too. Gamsahamnida. "

Arriving in the parking area, I immediately got in the car and drive, and go to the Chae Rim Toppokki stand. I can't wait to eat homemade toppokki made by her.

However, Chae Rim wasn't there when I arrived, even there was only her grumpy brother named Bang Yongguk. He was sitting in the stand, looking up the street. Lazily I walked toward him.

"Where is Chae Rim?"

He turned to me. Looked at me with a condescending gaze and smiled sardonically. "To minimarket."

This guy seems annoying indeed asking fot hit. Still it this way. He didn't look at me while talking and often called me a mad woman. That was what makes me lazy to meet him here like this. Today, let's just say I was unlucky to meet him and had to wait Chae Rim together with him. I decided to walk away from the stupid moment and prefer looking object to capture. Damn it. This afternoon the streets were empty. Not a lot of people passing by. I was still trying to catch the object with the camera. My eyes are still attached to the camera. I pointed the lense virtually all directions towards and eventually stopped at a point. Yongguk. I pressed the button to zoom in on my camera. And "Crack .." camera sounds. I captured the image. Yongguk Figure.

I looked through the camera screen for the results. Yongguk ... his face was cold and seemed full of burden. I was starting to wonder. I decided to walk toward him. Pretending to take pictures of things around me so he didn't suspect, and when the opportunity came ... "crack!" Ah, pabo! Camera voice was too loud apparently. He seemed to realize something. He looked at me, then walked over to me. I immediately turned off my camera and pretending not to know.

"Ya! What did you do huh? You're taking my picture secretly? "He said to me with a look full of suspicion.

"Mwo? Your picture? Geez, jinjja ... "I replied him..

Yongguk eyes still staring at me suspiciously. I swallowed my saliva. I don’t know what to do if he really knew that I was being photographed him.

"I don't believe it. Give me your camera. I want to see it myself, "he said, extending his hand to me.

"Sirheo! Grab it here if you want. "

I laughed and then fled while continuing to take picture of him. I was glad to upset him like that. He was also still chasing me.

"Ya! Crazy woman! Hurry give the camera! Don't take a picture like that! Ya! "

I don't care about his words and continued to walk backwards while taking it, and then stuck out my tongue at him. I ran up to the end of the road intersection and finally cornered there. Yongguk was right in front of me and he was trying to grab the camera from my hands.

"Ya! Quick give it to me! "

 I don't intend to give up and run away by crossing the road, but .... aaarrgggh!!! My heart was pounding so hard. I didn't realize that there was a speeding car passed by. I thought I'm going to die right then and there. But ... Yongguk grabbed my hand and held me fast. He saved me. Our faces were very close now. Even I could feel his heart beating too quickly. Our eyes had stared at each other for a moment, before he suddenly removed his hand from my body.

"Ah, go ... gomawo ..." I said haltingly.

He turned away and instead shot back by saying, "Pabo! Micheosso? Do you want to die? "And ran as he left me.

I don't understand why he was so mad at me. I felt really so bad to him. Finally I decided to follow where he went. I found him standing in front of a tree in the park, down a moment, then banging innocent tree in a rage. I'm confused to do anything and so felt uneasy about it. Moreover, the more I don't understand why he was crying there. Yongguk cry? For what? Me?

I decided to go home without a chance to meet Chae Rim. I sat in my office chair, holding my dizzy head. Things today really made remember what really happened. I grabbed my camera and then turn it on. Yongguk picture appeared on the screen. His cold face very different with what I saw just now when he cried and looked so desperate. I printed that picture and looked at it again. I took a pen from the pen case and wrote a series of words behind the picture.

"What kind of person are you? Who are you, Bang Yongguk .... "