3 Coma

ONE SHOT!

 

What can I do What can I do

I get lost in a maze and stay in that spot

What can I say what can I say

It’s becoming blurred

I can’t see your face

I can’t move in the darkness

I can’t feel anything

Tears fall down

I’m trapped in memories of you, no

Please hold onto my hand, so that I can wake up

Please don’t go [B.A.P-Coma]

Himchan POV

It was almost two hours Yongguk be in the operating room. I didn't even know what was going on in there. It was all really frustrated me half to death. I could just walk back and forth in front of the door of the operating room limped because of this foot pain. I was also frustrated because I couldn't even touch my head which was dizzy because my right arm bones broken and should be cast. I felt about wanted to be mad, but confused who should i will mad into?

"Hyung, sit here with us. Your legs are hurt right? Don't walk around here, you're making me more nervous. "

I heard Youngjae talking and it made me more emotional. I immediately went over him and pulled the collar of his shirt with my left hand and squeezed it.

"What? Sitting? How come at this time you asking me to sit down huh? There's Yongguk that I don't know what his fate. Do I have to sit down? "

I snapped Youngjae and it made Daehyun up and tried to pull my hand from Youngjae’s collar.

"Hyung, release him. Now is not the time for this okay? "

I looked Daehyun being hurt as bad to me. This was all due to a fight with a gang of Sam Shik this afternoon. Severely. I thought we were all about to be killed at that time. Just because one wrong reading strategy they launched the invasion opponent suddenly and our lives are almost ended. One of our friends, Cha Dong-in, has become a victim of malignancy this afternoon. He was killed on the battlefield. Sam Shik was unforgiving. I really didn't want the same thing will happen to Yongguk, my friend.

In the midst of this despair, I saw Rim Che half ran down the hallway towards me. I fixed my body the first against the wall. I knew it, she was crying. Her eyes looked at me blankly.

"Oppa .... where is he now? How is he now? Tell me! "She shouted  in front of my face.

"He's inside, Chae Rim. The operation is running now. He'll be alright okay? "

I was going to try to hold her shoulders, but brushed. She even punched my stomach and hit my chest with the remnants of her power. The pain started to spread to all of organs of my body, but I was sure Chae Rim grieved over this time.

"Oppa .. what you’ve done to my Oppa? I told you not to fight anymore? Why don't you listen to me? Why are you like this? You really want to die huh? Pabo!! pabo!! Oppa .. pabo! "

Chae Rim continued to yell and beat me until she was exhausted and finally stopped. She fell down and knelt in front of me. I tried to raise her up, but could not because of my right hand cast. She kept crying until finally there was a man who had seen come with her, he came to persuade her to stand up and sit in a chair. At a time like this if he was ... MJU? I threw that kind of mind for now. I know this is not the right time.

A few moments after, the doctor looked out of the operating room as he took off his mask. Impatiently, we all came to him.

"How about my friend condition, Doctor," I asked first

The doctor looked at us one by one. He sighed. That's when I've been trying to prepare myself to accept the worst decision.

"The patient is still in critical condition. The wound was in serious condition. There are several punctures in the abdomen and arm. Ribs and his left leg was also broken. He also lost a lot of blood. However, he was lucky to survive. We will move him to the ICU, "said the doctor.

Immediately after hearing the explanation from the doctor about the condition of his brother, Chae Rim fainted.

Chae Rim POV

My eyes saw it was white and gray. I felt very dizzy. I tried to remember what happened to me just now. I remembered my brother who had just finished his surgery. I forced myself to get up, but my hand held by IV needle stuck in my arm. With some difficulty and pain I tried to take it off. I was out of the room immediately. However, Himchan Oppa came my way over suddently and quickly.

"Chae Rim? Where are you going? You're still unwell. Get some rest, "he said to me, trying to lead me back to the room.

But, my body didn't move a bit.

"Yongguk Oppa ... where is he now? Tell me, Oppa! "

"Chae Rim-ah, he's fine. He's resting. "

"Take me there, Oppa .. Jebal .. I want to meet him .." I lowered my tone this time on Himchan Oppa.

Himchan Oppa sighed, and finally comply pleaded. We arrived at the ICU. I saw Oppa lying there with closed eyes. His face was filled with wounds. I grabbed his right hand, then I held it. It was cold.

"Oppa ... wake up ... don't make me afraid. Oppa ... why are you like this? And the day I promise to make you ramyun... Why don't you listen my words? "

Tears started rolling down my cheeks to make me sob. I felt a hand touch my shoulder, it was  Himchan Oppa. I hastily withdrew his hand and then hugged him. I was scared. That was what I felt  at the moment.

Eun Gi POV

"Riing ... riing ...."

I heard the phone ringtone rang in the middle of the photo shoot. It voice came from inside my opened bag. My hand was still holding the camera, focus to capture in the the middle of model pose. Phone just kept ringing up for a long time. Made my mind is not focused. Finally I decided to pause photography session and receive a call. Displayed the name "Chae Rim Calling" on the screen.

"Yeoboseyo? Chae Rim? "

"Eonni? Eun Gi eonni? "

Chae Rim voice on the other side seemed to tremble. Something really bad about this I guess.

"Eonni ... Youngguk Oppa ... he ... he ... was in a coma in the hospital," said Chae Rim.

"Mwo? Yongguk in coma? "

I couldn't control myself then and shouted loudly in the shooting room up everyone who was there looking at me now. I bowed at them for a moment, then listening Chae Rim speaks again. I promised her that I would go to the hospital after the photo shoot session is complete.

I raced my car securely to the hospital. Along the way my mind was frantic, was overshadowed by moments at the time Yongguk was save me. Arriving at the hospital, I went straight to Chae Rim. He immediately hugged me when she saw me coming.

"Eonni ..." she exclaimed as she hugged me.

I hugged her, her head.

"Where is your brother now," I asked her then.

Chae Rim took me to the room where Yongguk in care. There I found that was lying Yongguk full of bandage wounds. His face was pale with his eyes closed. It was when the tears somehow dripped directly. I covered half my face with hands.

"Oh God .... he is the stubborn Yongguk? Then why should I cry? Why should I feel so sad, God? "

After visiting Yongguk, Chae Rim asked me to drive her to her home. She wanted to take some clothes for Yongguk and other purposes. So I did. My feet came to a modest flat where they lived. Chae Rim rushed to her room, while my eyes fixed on the photos there. Photos of Chae Rim and Yongguk, Yongguk and family photos, and also photos Yongguk along with his friends. He was smiling in the picture. I thought he must be happy at that time.

"Eonni?"

I heard Chae Rim calling me. I went straight to her.

"What Chae Rim?"

"Mm ... Can I ask eonni to pack Oppa clothes? Bag and His clothes in the closet, "she smiled slightly.

I nodded. "Ah, of course."

I immediately went to the Yongguk room located right next to the Chae Rim room. I looked around the room was very neat. It really varies inversely with Yongguk who looks messy. On the bookshelf there were many interesting books. I didn't know if he likes reading too just like me. My eyes was also fixed on some charter awards and medals hanging on the wall.

"1st Winner of Math Olympiad"

My eyes widened immediately after reading the text contained in the charter.

"Mwo? Yongguk? That Brutal boy? Math Olympiad? World must be crazy. But ... daebak! It's beyond my guess."

I didn't want to waste the time, and decided to pack Yongguk Clothes. I pulled the bag in the cupboard, but suddenly .... "Brakkk!" A box fell to the floor. The contents all scattered. I was in intend to fix it, but a picture caught my eye. Photo of Yongguk with a woman wearing a flawless sweet floral skirt overalls and ponytail hair to the side. It is trully not my style at all. They both look very harmonious. I thought who else if it was not his girlfriend. I saw something in the box. There was a ring, a movie ticket, a necklace and a scrap book. Scrap book for Yongguk given by her.

"I know that I only have one chance to love you, so i will do my best to love you till my last chance. –Ji Eun-

The words that she wrote just made me wondering, a girl named Ji Eun of course wasn't an ordinary girl. Yongguk was lucky to get a sincere love from her.

"Eonni? What are you doing?"

Chae Rim appeared to me suddenly and startled me. I Rushed to take care of the contents of the box that fell before.

"Ah, mian Chae Rim-ah. This box fell when I tried to take the bag earlier, "I explained, while further fix the box.

Chae Rim came down, and then took the picture that I saw earlier. She sighed.

"It's been a long time since I've seen this picture. I think Oppa already throw it away. "

I was struck by the words of Chae Rim. Didn't understand.

"She's Ji Eun eonni. Oppa’s girlfriend. Oppa and Ji Eun eonni been dating since junior high. But  ... Ji Eun eonni leave my brother. He died by a car accident while trying to take Oppa keychain gift that fell in the middle of the road. Oppa want to save her, but it was too late. The car was going too fast. It was his second hardest brunt after our parents plane accident. That's why now Oppa become someone different as it is now. Maybe he was still the same as it used to be, but the heart and soul has gone nowhere, "said Chae Rim at length to me gaped at her.

Suddenly I remembered something. The moment Yongguk saved me from the hit of the car and then I saw him crying. That's all .... because Ji Eun ... not for me. I get it now. I'm hoping him. Of course he couldn't forget a girl as perfect as Ji Eun.

-------------------------

It was almost two weeks Yongguk in hospital. I was glad that he passed his critical moment and he could now be treated in a regular room. However, what worries me was the fact that he has not been wake up. His eyes were still closed as the first time I saw him here. Almost every day I came to the hospital. Chae Rim asked me for help to replace her take care Yongguk while she worked at her Toppokki stand.

Today I came back to visit Yongguk. This time I brought  white orchid. Every day I would bring a bouquet of flowers for him. I didn't know what kind of flowers that he likes, so I decided to bring a different kind of flowers every day. I put the orchids in a glass vase that was on his bedside table, and then looked at him.

"Annyeong ... how are you today? I brought  white orchid. I thought it was pretty, so I bought it. Today I'm off for work so I could be here all day with you, "I said to Yongguk though I knew he was not going to respond to what I say.

I opened my laptop, and then I turned the usual classical instrumental songs. I once read an article that song instrumental orchestra like this is good for the patient. After that, my eyes fixed on the Yongguk infusion liquid which is almost used up.

"Ah, it's almost used up apparently. It must be replaced. I would call the nurse first. Wait, okay, I'll be right back, "I said as I patted his arm gently.

However, suddenly the unexpected happened. My hands felt held back by someone. I saw it was Yongguk hand.

"Don’t  go ... please ... don’t leave me," he whispered, still holding my hand.

I swallowed hard.

 "Could he already conscious? But why does his eyes were still closed? "

But his words made me happy for some reason.

"Please, stay with me ... Ji Eun ..." He continued his words.

Ah, once again I was too hopeful. Finally I let go of his hand from my hand and then immediately went to the nurse to change all infusion liquid and consult to doctor. Doctor said that Yongguk would be fine. He only had contact with his subconscious, but he could not fully conscious. He has progressed. I'm relieved to hear that, but I still don't understand why my chest instead became congested?

Himchan POV

I looked at the pale Yongguk face with sympathetic look. For a moment my mind wandered to that day. I had no idea if Sam Shik Yongguk would stab him with a knife that looks like he'd prepared for a long time.

"Ya! Get up! Don’t you get tired after a long time lying here? The kids have been waiting for you. They miss you. Base camp so messed up since you were not there. Do not you want to get back and avenge the death of Cha Dong In and also make him pay for what he did to you? "

I'm still staring at the closed Yongguk who looked weak. It's not the usual of Yongguk.

"Ya! Can you hear it? " I asked in a tone half screaming and scrambling my own hair in exasperation.

"You know what? Bro, Chae Rim now dating a barista boy who worked at cafe across her booth. Didn't you say that if he wants a relationship with Chae Rim, he had to deal with you first? But how can you fight him if your condition like this? Ottokhae? I love your sister, Chae Rim! What should I do? Don’t you tell me to take care of her huh? Man, what to do? "

My hands were clenched and finally I hit the wall of the room with a sense of annoyance and confusion.

"Aiiish ... damn!! Damn! "I shouted.

 

 

Yongguk POV

White and vague. That was the first time I saw when I tried to open my eyes. The pain immediately came up repeatedly. Especially for the head and chest. Faintly I heard the strains of classical orchestral instrumental music that made my pain eased.

"Good music. But who set it up? Why so quiet? For how long I lay here? Ah, I remember now. I got hit by Sam Shik knife while fighting him yesterday. Motherer Sam Shik!"

Suddenly someone came from behind the door. A woman.

"Mwo? Kang Eun Gi? What is that crazy girl doing here? "

I decided to pretend to be asleep. I feel that Eun Gi closer to me, like she was laying something beside.

"Annyeong ... ah, you must be bored with my coming right? I'm sorry I could only come up now. You must be lonely? I had pre-shoot meeting first with the team first. Oh yeah, today I bring you a colorful roses. I don’t know what is your favorite flower, so I bought it all. Ah, maybe I should ask you what flowers do you like when you wake up later, " she said then chuckled. "When you’ll wake up? Don’t you get tired of lying on? Though I admit you're sweeter if not chatty like this, but I prefer when you wake up and yelling at me. "

Eun Gi sighed.

"Who is actually more talkative? Instead of your own? Freak! "I told myself.

"I didn’t know why when I first saw you lying with wounds like that, my tears dripping directly. And I'm not the kind of person who cries easily. Such a whining baby huh? I didn't believe in myself why I agreed to Che Rim request to take care of you too easily when I knew I wasn't anyone in your eyes. As always you said, I'm just a crazy woman. Yes, the crazy woman who likes you ... "

I was shocked to hear the words Eun Gi saying. I never thought all this time that Kang Eun Gi who always get yelled and mocked by me was take care of me. Over here as well ... she likes me? Liking man who always yelled and called her crazy?

Perhaps because of exhaustion babbling, she finally tired and fell asleep. Her head rests on the edge of my bed. I watched her face that looked exhausted and sleep deeply. I moved her long bangs that covered her face. Visible remnants of tears almost dried up in the corner of her eye. I wiped the tears with my fingers.

"Why do you like me, Kang Eun Gi? I always make you sick right? Mianhae, Kang Eun Gi ... Gomawo ... "