o5

Forever: The Sequel

"Appa!" Joyu screamed in joy and dashed to her father's loving arms. Daehyun picked her up and spun her around, laughing.

"How was your day, princess?" He asked.

"It was fun! Sungjae and I kept laughing and teacher Lara kept on scolding us." Joyu told him. Daehyun put her down carefully, "Aigoo, being a bad girl again, huh?"

Joyu pouted, "But Sungjae started all of it!" She whined cutely. Daehyun laughed and messed her hair, making his daughter whine more, "Next time, behave. Do you want to tire teacher Lara by scolding you two all of the time?"

Joyu's eyes widened and she shook her head, along with her hands, "No! No! Of course not!"

Daehyun smiled, "Good. Now, why don't you ask her for ice cream? An apology for being bad?"

Joyu brightened and nodded, skipping to her teacher who was keeping her things on her desk. Daehyun smiled softly. He was guilty for using his daughter in such a way. Joyu came back with a grin, "She said yes!"

Daehyun mentally fist-pumped in his mind and his gaze averted to Lara. She looked more beautiful in that pink floral dress. She looked like an angel. He sighed dreamily.

 

Lara, feeling a pair of eyes staring at her, looked up and made eye-contact with Daehyun. She blushed and quickly looked back at her table, quickly fixing her things as she wouldn't want the pair waiting outside wait for her any longer. After she finished, she grabbed her bag on a nearby stool and turned off all of the lights. Locking the door, she turned around to be met with soft brown eyes gazing at her lovingly. Lara pinked and walked to them, giggling as she saw Joyu bouncing up and down in excitement.

"Appa! Teacher's here! Let's go, let's go!" Joyu tugged at her father's hand impatiently. Daehyun chuckled and looked back at Lara with. He held out an open hand for her, "Let's go, shall we?"

But before Lara could react, Joyu grabbed her hand and connected it to her father, thinking nothing was wrong with them holding hands. She and Sungjae held hands all the time, so what was the big deal if her dad and teacher did?

Lara blinked in shock and Daehyun hid a grin.

 

"Halmeoni! We're here again!" Joyu burst inside the ice cream shop, earning a few chuckled and giggles from the customers inside it. Mrs. Kim stopped from what she was doing and looked up, only to smile at the child. 

Joyu ran to the counter and scanned all of the flavors. Mrs. Kim's attention was then pulled away from Joyu, when two persons, hand in hand, walked inside the shop. She tilted her head in amusement. 

"Appa! Appa! I want vanilla!" Joyu turned and grinned at her dad. Daehyun walked towards her and frowned, "I thought you like strawberry?"

"That was yesterday. I like vanilla now!" Joyu beamed, making Lara laugh. Daehyun looked at her and melted at her smile. He unconsiously smile also.

"So I guess three scoops of vanilla?" Mrs. Kim asked, interrupting the moment. 

 

"Yah, Micha." Dongwoo smirked. He was standing across the ice cream shop where Joyu, Daehyun, and Lara were in.

"You won't believe what I am seeing right now."

 

Micha's envy doubled. First their sweet encounter, now, they were in an ice cream shop, hand in hand. As Dongwoo said, she couldn't believe it, alright. That sneaky little . She lightly growled. She would find a way to separate Daehyun and Lara. She wouldn't just let him slip away from her fingers. She had the right to him. She was his wife, and he was her husband. One thought passed through her head and she felt her heart clench, but that thought instantly faded away when anger and envy possesed her again.

He's mine and only mine.

 

"Why don't we go on a trip?"

After going to the ice cream shop and getting their cold treats, they headed to the park. They played and after a while, Lara had to go home. After an hour more of playing, Daehyun and Joyu went home. Now, infront of their dinner, they both held a look of surprise at Micha's statement.

"What?" Daehyun asked with furrowed eyebrows, "Why would you want to go on a trip so suddenly? Aren't you busy? And Joyu busy with school too."

"I just want to." shrugged Micha. She looked over to her daughter and asked, "Do you want to go on a trip, Joyu?"

Joyu beamed and she nodded excitedly, "Yes! Yes!"

Daehyun frowned, "Joyu, what about school?" He looked over at Micha, "Isn't it too sudden for trip? It's only two months since Joyu entered pre-school."

Micha frowned also, "Joyu wants to go on a trip, I want to go on a trip. If you don't want to come, then don't. We'll enjoy by ourselves."

Joyu pouted, "But I want Appa to come." She looked pleadingly at Daehyun, who could not resist. He sighed as he knew he lost, and unwillingly nodded, "Okay, I'll come along with you."

Micha mentally smirked and smiled, "That's good, yeobo. We'll leave in two days and stay at Jeju for a week."

And within that week, she'll convince him to stay with her, and not leave her for that Han Lara.


double update woot!

comment, yes? :D