o4

Forever: The Sequel

"Hello? I'm already here." Micha heaved a heavy sigh as she held her phone in her ear. She looked around the cafe and casually ended the call. She stood up and greeted the man that was all dressed in black.

"I'm surprised that you called me again after our little affair, Micha." The man said and sat down across from her.

"I remember you screaming to not call you or see you again." He smirked, "And look at us now."

Micha scowled and glared at him. Oh, if he wasn't so important in her plan, she would've killed him right now.

"Let's just get this over with, Dongwoo." Micha sighed and held out a white envelope full of cash. The man, now named Dongwoo, raised a brow at the envelope before taking it into his hands and peeking in to count if the money was exact. He nodded once and folded the envelope, putting it inside his pocket.

"Who?"

"Jung Daehyun and Han Lara."

"Jung Daehyun?" Dongwoo tilted his head and blinked with furrowed eyebrows, "Isn't that your husband?"

"Yes he is," Micha nodded proudly before looking at him with a glint in her eyes, "But I have a feeling that those two are doing something behind my back."

Dongwoo chuckled and leaned back onto the comfortable cafe armchair, "You're still the same as before Micha. Easily envious."

 

"Should we go to the ice cream shop later, Joyu?" Daehyun asked, too excitedly if I mad add. Joyu blinked up at his father, feeling his excitement. She shook it off and nodded her head with a smile on her face.

"And bring teacher Lara again?" Daehyun added. Joyu smiled and nodded once again before skipping towards the pre-school villa.

Sungjae waved enthusiastically, shouting Joyu's name with a grin. Joyu brightened at seeing her best friend and ran up to him.

Daehyun smiled at the interaction and turned around, coming face to face with the one and only Han Lara. He blinked in shock and eventually grinned. Lara pinked and looked away, avoiding eye-contact.

"Good morning, songsaengnim." Daehyun joked. Lara whipped her head up to look at him and she raised a brow, feeling a smile breaking her thin lips. She coughed and nodded awkwardly, side-stepping to the right once and continuing her journey to her pre-school villa.

Daehyun turned his head to see her walk away and he smiled.

We'll see each other later, Lara.

Dongwoo retracted to the wall he was hiding and fished out his phone from his back pocket. He couldn't wait to tell Micha what he saw. He had seen Daehyun and Lara's interaction and although it was small, there was something.

 

"Yah, Micha, are you okay?" Micha's co-worker, Taeyeon, looked at her in concern. Micha snapped out of her trance and looked over at Taeyeon, "Hm?"

Taeyeon sighed, "I asked if you were okay."

Micha smiled warmly at her and nodded, "I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows but then sighed, "Okay, I trust you in being okay, Micha, but sometimes, you're scaring me with those expressions that you make."

Before Micha could ask what expressions Taeyeon abruptly turned around and ran to the boss who was calling for her. Micha looked at her running figure and sighed heavily.

Her phone rang, echoing through the silent work area. Heads turned and Micha smiled sheepishly, bowing to her co-workers in apology. She picked up her phone and her eyebrows furrowed at the contact name.

"Hello?"

"Guess what I saw?" Dongwoo dragged a little bit more at his words to arouse suspense, "A little love interaction between your beloved and his beloved."

And with that, Micha hung up, huffing in envy.


a little update for you guise.

seriously, why am i so lazy these days?