Stupid Kid

Lilo, Daesie, Bangfy

A/N: Okay so I guess chapter 1 was a brief introduction of all 3 of us. This chapter will be souley for Liz and the next two for me and Jessie. Sobs, sorry Liz this is pretty much the fic I had started for you and never finished, so I decided to just add it here cause it'll fit great with what I'm going at. I was going to have it go so this chapter would be us going out and we stumble into Zelo, Dae, and Yongguk buttttttttttt i got a better idea omo ok i hopez u like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

           “Yes, I'll be there. This Sunday or next? Alright next. No don't worry Roffy and Jessie won't do what they did last time at the party. Yeah, I know. They took full responsibility and even paid for the damages. Don't worry, it won't happen again. Okay, bye see you then.” Liz clicked the phone off, throwing it in the back seat of her car to avoid any further phone calls from her sister-in-law. Before moving in with Roffy and Jessie, Liz lived with her brother and sister-in-law. They slaved her around until no end with a never-ending list of chores, and it wasn't until Roffy took notice of Liz's tired state that she made her move in with them. Life with Jessie and Roffy was.... different. Liz was use to her quiet life, going about her work and then hiding out in her room for the rest of the day. Living with the other two was a whole different experience. They were constantly butting heads and making up every five minutes. They often even wrestled like two brothers would. It was just their way of showing each other affection. Liz was grateful when Roffy gave up her room for her and Lulu, knowing she was use to the quiet, but that still didn't stop them from making her join in to all their activties.

           Liz had a few minutes to spare before picking up Jessie so decided to stop at the local Starbucks. The Costco Liz worked at wasn't very far from the restaurant Jessie worked at which made it convenient for both of them when it came to getting home. Instead of Jessie taking the bus, they decided to just pitch in together on gas and carpool.

           A cold breeze hit Liz instantaneously as she made her way to the coffee shop. It was empty as always. A couple of people sat alone with their cup of coffee and papers spread out on the wooden tables. A young girl no older than 18 stood behind the counter, face wreaking of exhaustion. She must’ve had a long day, Liz thought.

           “Hi, welcome to Starbucks. What can I get you?” she asked.

           “One peppermint mochas hot, please,” Liz replied as she began to fish for her wallet in her purse.

           “No whip?”

           “No whip.” The girl wrote down Liz’s name on her cup and continued on with her drink. Out the window, Liz watched the cars pass by rushing to get home to their families. She thought of her own family for a minute, and how life was before moving in with Roffy and Jessie. She hated to admit it, but she had turned into a Cinderella of some sort- spending the day cleaning and listening to never-ending complaints. But that didn't matter anymore. She had a new family now, and that was Roffy and Jessie. Her hot drink was placed on the counter. She quickly grabbed it and headed back to her car. Taking a sip out of her cup, a sudden pressure hit her hand. She squeezed the cup in response causing the lid to plop off and all the burning hot liquid to spill on her coat.

           “!” she yelped as she tried wiping away the mess with the napkins she had picked up before leaving.

           “Sorry!” a voice yelled. Liz looked up to see a slender figure, no shorter than six feet, skateboarding away from her. The boy turned around giving her a quick glimpse of his perfectly sculpted face. Bits of his blue hair stuck out from his black cap, and he continued looking at her wide-eyed, in fear of what could happen next. Before Liz could control herself, the words vomited themselves out of .

           “You stupid kid! Watch where the you’re going next time!” He was already out of sight, leaving Liz to an empty cup of a coffee and head full of rage and confusion. When Jessie had entered the car, her eyes went straight to Liz's dirty coat.

           "Don't ask," Liz said. The ride home was spent with Liz wondering who that boy was and how she could let him go away so easily, and Jessie turning to the window to conceal her giggles.