Apartment Shenanigans

Lilo, Daesie, Bangfy

A/N: Alright, first chapter or two won't really have a point of view but after that I'm hoping to switch point of views each chapter so like one chap me, next chap jessie, next chap liz or something like that. Idk how long this gonna be and how lame but okay here we go this should be fun 1 2 3 lift of!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            The rhythm of her pencil hitting her blank notebook page was consistent, unlike a lot of things in her life. Roffy had been sitting in front of her chemistry book for nearly three hours and still had no clue what she was doing. She knew she needed help, but her ego, along with laziness, would not allow her to go to the tutoring center at her college. She checked her watch every ten minutes in hopes of the time going by faster and her roommates coming home. Unlike her room mates, Roffy didn’t work. In fact, her whole life she did everything, but work. She concentrated on her studies and even moving out her parents’ house was because of school. She continued to spend day and night studying, but lately that had all changed. Her days were spent sleeping and unsure for what her life’s purpose was, if there was any. She felt trapped in her own thoughts, which is why she preferred her two friends to be home when she could once again leave her lonely spot and go to the comfort of her friends.

            Roffy looked over at Jessie’s side of the room and back at her’s. They both shared the master room, while the second room went to Liz and her pug, Lulu. Besides her jacket and a couple papers spread out on her bed, Roffy was generally an organized person unlike Jessie. It was rare to see Jessie’s side of the room clean. Her bed was unmade, food wrappers were left on the ground, and unfolded laundry was carelessly thrown into her closet and drawers. For her own sanity, Roffy would clean up after Jessie.

            After picking up the last of Jessie’s food wrappers, Roffy left her room to welcome her friends home from work. She peaked into Liz’s room, to see what her pug was doing for the past couple of hours. Lulu was snuggled up into Liz’s pillows, fast asleep. She usually did this after spending her day waiting for Liz to return home and when Liz did return, she was back to being her upbeat self. The apartment was quiet. Roffy usually didn’t leave her room the entire day except for bathroom trips and her one meal which she preferred to eat in her room. As if reading her mind, Liz and Jessie walked in as soon as Roffy sat down on the sofa.

            “Ugh,” Jessie groaned. “I’m so ing tired!” She made her way to the fridge, taking out anything that didn’t require a utensil to eat. Because Jessie didn’t have her license, she and Liz carpooled to work, making it extra lonely for Roffy through the day. “They seriously need to pay me more. I can’t keep kissing up to rude customers.” Liz giggled and continued towards her room where a now awake Lulu was bouncing in her arms.

            “I swear your dog hates me,” Roffy said. “She’s always sleeping when it’s just us two.”

            “Its cause you’re boring,” Jessie dropped onto the sofa now holding a plate of food. Roffy reached for it before having her hand slapped away by Jessie.

            “I’m not boring!” Roffy defended.

            “You are when you get up into your books!” Before Roffy could go on, Liz began.

            “Forget about it,” she continued. “What do you guys want to eat tonight?”

            “Anything we don’t need to make,” Jessie said eyeing the pastry on her plate.

            “Want me to order something?” Liz reached for her cell phone.

            “Can we please go out and eat?” Roffy asked. “I’ve been stuck inside for a week studying for midterms. I just want to get some fresh air.”

            “Ugh good idea,” Jessie agreed.

            “What about Lulu?” Lulu was yearning for Liz to hold her. She had been away from her all day and now that she was finally home, she didn’t want her to leave. Liz picked Lulu up and looked towards Jessie and Roffy who gave each other confused looks.

            “Don’t worry! We’ll spend all day with Lulu tomorrow!” Jessie said breaking the silence.

            “Yeah, not like she would do much besides sleep while we’re gone,” Roffy said under her breath. Jessie silently elbowed Roffy’s arm causing her to spit on some food in .

            “What was that for?!” Before the argument could go any further, Liz agreed.

            “Okay, but no drinking! You know what happened last time with Jessie.”

            “That was a one time thing!” Liz and Roffy exited the room to go get ready, leaving Jessie with her plate of pastries.