author's note

The Revenge of Spudgy

um guys, hi there. ( whoa there this story is officially one years old and only has three chapters wtf amber ) i know i haven't updated in a while but... is there anyone who would like to adopt this story and finish it? after the whole controversy of simon and martina's behaviors over on tumblr, my nasty feels have kinda... diminished, a little bit. don't get me wrong, i'm not shunning them or hating on them, but i became a nasty because of their work before, in the early years of eyk. lately, their reviews are lacking and i don't watch their videos as often as i want to. yes, i still do watch them when i can, but i want to hand this story over to someone who's a more bigger fan of them than i am as of right now.

i hope you guys don't think of me as a bad and quick-to-judge person... i mean, it might be better if a new author takes on the story because they'd probably update and not be a lazy like me xD so yeah, this story is up for grabs and if you want it, pm or comment me! first-come first-serve basis, and i'll tell you some details or ideas i made a list of for the story if you want to use or brainstorm from ^^

however, if no on wants to finish this then i'll do my best to update it instead xD after all, i do enjoy writing this crackfic :D and if the new author, if there will be one, wants to show this fic to simon and martina then this note will obviously have to be delete xDDD

and if you have any thoughts on what i should do with this story ( to give it away or to get my lazy off the couch and update ) then feel free to do so! but please, do not comment down long paragraphs on the whole eyk-hate thing because those things make me depressed okay? simon and martina do not deserve hate and all that, m'kay?

SO. THE. IMPORTANT. THING. IS. THAT. i am not hating or blaming them for anything bad ( because honestly, the tumblr fandom can be really butthurt and sensitive and blame each other over nothing ). i just feel guilty for not updating and all that shiz okei??? okeii. thank you. this has been a psa.

-amberlordoftheunicornsandllamas