Forming an Alliance

The Revenge of Spudgy

 

Forming an Alliance

"Okay, let's see... If I were a hyper Polish dude, where would I go to destroy first?" Martina wondered to herself, ignoring the looks and glances the people on the streets were giving her. A feminine scream rang through the air, followed by another crash somewhere on the next block.

"Well, that answers my question." Martina said brightly. "To the grocery store we go!"

When Martina got to the local grocery and produce store, filled with innocent victims er, I mean people, she tried looking for Simon but her giant husband was no where in sight.

"Where'd he go now?" Martina exclaimed, running past an ice cream stand outside the vegetable aisle. Looking back, she realized she had made someone drop their blue ice cream cone. "Oh, sorry, I'm just trying to stop a monster from wiping out the- OH MY FLIPPING SPUDGY, IT'S T.O.P.!!"

"What?" The boy said, hand still raised to his face as though he was still holding his frozen treat.

Martina immediately rushed over to the blue ice cream on the floor and scooped it up in her hands. "T.O.P., I'm so sorry for making you fall on the ground? Are you hurt?"

"T.O.P.? What is she..." The boy stared dumbfoundedly at her, shrugged, and just pulled out a taco from his jacket pocket and walked away.

She began to sob and wiped her cheek with the melting blue gunk, some of it dripping onto her white lab coat. "T.O.P. oppa, I'm so sorry~"

"Sorry for what?" A low voice spoke up out of no where.

"For making you land ice-cream first on the pavement." Martina cried. After ten seconds, she froze and only her eyes shot open. "Wait a second..." She turned her head around to face the stranger and screamed again. "OH MY FLIPPING MEEMERS-EATING SPUDGY, IT'S T.O.P. FOR REAL-"

The stranger, or supposedly T.O.P. went over to cover Martina's mouth, and with great difficulty because she was flailing her arms around. "Shhh, you have to be quiet about this or- great, she just fainted."

And indeed, the pink-haired girl had fainted in the arms of a well-known Kpop idol, who by the way was sporting a mustache as a disguise to hide is identity.

Several Long Minutes Later:

When Martina gained consciousness, she found herself laying on a cloud in a dimly lit room. Okay, it wasn't really a cloud but it was a couch that was really soft and really fluffy and felt really comfortable to sleep on.

"Ah, you're finally awake." It was that deep voice again.

Martina's eyes widened and she covered her bear costume's ears. "Oh no, it's the voices again! No, go away!"

"It's just me, I'm not scary, am I?" The Canadian girlie looked up and met the eyes of none other than Choi Seunghyun. She couldn't believe it. She was less than a meter away from T.O.P., who looked very handsome even under the dim lighting, by the way. "Just promise you won't faint on me again." He chuckled.

Martina almost did, but then he asked her for her name, which she breathlessly replied with a barely audible, "Martina Stawski."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Martina. I'm T.O.P., but I'm sure you already know that." He smiled before continuing. "Are you looking for someone? You looked like you were in a hurry before you tried to save that blue ice cream cone-"

"Simon. My husba- er, I mean brother." She innocently said, batting her eyelashes. "He seems to have disappeared somewhere."

"Really? Where did you last see him?" T.O.P. asked, curious for some reason.

"At our apartment. He just tore the front door down- I mean opened the door and left." Martina answered, sighing. "I hope he hasn't caused any trouble to anyone yet..."

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure your brother is harmless." T.O.P. reassured her. Oh, of only he knew the truth. "Come on, let's go find him."

"Us?" Martina barely managed to squeak out. "As in 'we'... the two of us... go looking for him... together?"

The rapper grinned and nodded. "Sure, why not? We have no schedules today and you do seem in the need of some company."

The fangirl wanted to jump up and down and scream her poor little lungs out. "Oh my t-to-the-o-to-the-p, I can't believe this!"

T.O.P. chuckled and stood up, showing her the door. "Let's go!"

Smoothing out her pink hair and readjusting her white lab coat, she made sure her bear-suit's ears were in place before following him when suddenly someone bumped into her from behind again.

"Sorry, excuse me-"

"NO!" Martina immediately shouted. "YOU ARE NOT EXCUSED!"

"Wha-?" That someone said, puzzled. T.O.P. looked back and nudged his dongsaeng, who had accidentally bumped into the woman when he entered the room.

"Seungri, this is Martina. She's my fan, so-"

"Your fan? Another one?" Seungri snorted.

T.O.P. shook his head disapprovingly. "Not my fault I'm more attractive than you. Just be nice to her, okay?"

"Fine." The panda maknae rolled his eyes and just stomped off to his bedroom.

The hyung sighed and gestured Martina outside. "Sorry about that, our maknae can be a bit rude sometimes."

"It's okay." The girl giggled. "Where are the others? G-Dragon and Taeyang and Daesung?"

"Oh, GD has his solo activity promotions, Daesung is trying to convince our manager to give him a jacuzzi, and Taeyang went to a psychologist."

"A psychologist? Why?"

"So he can overcome his fear of wearing shirts."

"Oh. Seems serious." Martina nodded slowly.

T.O.P. shrugged. "I guess. Say, about your brother, do we need any weapons or y traps to capture him?"

At the words "weapons" and "y traps", Martina's eyes began to glitter in excitement. "Yep, and I have a plan."