Avoid

Why can't you love me?

 

After Taeyeon went inside the control room. He touched his lips.... his mind keep displaying the kiss scene with Tiffany. "Why... i responded to her kiss?" And this has bothered him thru out the night, he couldn't sleep and went jogging at 5am.

2 hours later (7am), Yoong woke up and realised Taeng is not around. He was about to call Taeng, but Taeng already open the door with his sweaty body.

Whoa! Taeng hyung, you are so sweaty! Hmm..... something serious bothering you? asked Yoong surprised.

Huh... huh.... huh..... (catching his breath) Nothing.... said Taeng and walked to the balcony for some fresh air and cool himself down.

After that, when Taeng go for his bath and Yoong mumbled to himself, trying to figure out what's going on.

 

Breakfast!

The 3 agents sitted in one row, Taeng sitted in between Yoong and Yul. Seohyun joined them for breakfast and sitted opposite Yoong.

W-where are the two ladies? asked Taeng.

Oh, they just wake up, Taeng oppa. They want us to go ahead. said Seohyun smiled.

Half an hour later, Tiffany and Jessica walked to the long table and joined them for breakfast. 

What time already, now then you wake up? said Yul smirked at Jessica.

Shut up, moron! I didn't have a good sleep last night. Don't irritate me! said Jessica stared at Yul.

Oh.... what happen? Are you lovesick or what? said Yul teased.

It is Tiffany not me! said Jessica throw a slice of bread onto Yul's face.

Everybody was shocked to hear Jessica's comment.

Sica...... said Tiffany elbowed Jessica and look at Taeng shyly.

Taeng pretended he didn't see her and concentrate on his breakfast.

Tiffany eonni....  is it true? asked Seohyun surprised.

Seohyun, don't listen to her. said Tiffany shyly and look at Taeng again.

Taeng hyung, is there something bother you and you can share with us? asked Yoong.

Heh? (look at Tiffany and shake his head) No. said Taeng and continued his breakfast. 

Yah, Taeng hyung.... this morning you went jogging and sooo.... sweaty! said Yoong screamed.

What? Oh no.... It's really serious then. said Yul agreed.

Guys, it's really nothing. Don't worry and continue your breakfast. I had enough. said Taeng and walked away.

What's wrong with him? asked Yul surprised.

Anything wrong for Taeng ssi to go jogging? asked Jessica curiously.

Isn't it good to be sweaty? asked Tiffany curiously.

No, it is different for Taeng hyung. Whenever Taeng hyung get stress or something bothering him, he will go jogging. The more sweaty he got, which mean the more serious it is. said Yoong explained.

What? Do you mean, he is running extremely fast so that to get over his problem? asked Jessica laughed.

Yoong and Yul nodded their head.

 

Taetae...... called Tiffany knocked the door and walked in.

Taeng raised his head and saw Tiffany. He is feeling uneasy, nervous at the same time.

Yes, Tippani ssi. asked Taeng and trying to avoid eye contact with her.

Is it because of me? I hope you are not getting stressed about that. said Tiffany.

Tippani ssi, i hope you understand we are here to protect you and Jessica ssi from harm. said Taeng explained.

Yes, i know. And i hope you won't get stress because of my love for you. said Tiffany confessed again.

Thank you, Tippani ssi. But..... i-i can't accept you. said Taeng coldly.

Why? What did i do to make you dislike me so much? asked Tiffany in watery eyes.

No. The problem lies with me, not you. I'm sorry, Tippani ssi. said Taeng.

Look, i know what happened to you 5 years ago. But you should put the past behind you and move on. said Tiffany.

I have already put down. It just that i'm not ready to start a new relationship. said Taeng.

Taetae, do you love me? asked Tiffany looked at Taeng.

Both of them looked at each other (eye contact).

Taeng did not respond and look away to avoid Tiffany's eye contact.

You respond to my kiss, remember? asked Tiffany stared at Taeng.

................... Taeng looked down and keep quiet.

Do you dare to say, you don't like me? asked Tiffany stared at Taeng.

................... Taeng did not respond.

You are just afraid to fall in love with me, Kim Taeng! said Tiffany with watery eyes and run out of the control room.

Yoona, Seohyun, Jessica and Yul, they heard about their conversation and know what is going on now.

Yah! Kim Taeng, you are too much! said Jessica angrily and go to Tiffany.

What's wrong with you, Taeng hyung! asked Yul and followed Jessica.

Taeng oppa, you have hurt Tiffany eonni. You are the first guy who made her so obsessed and you kept rejecting her. said Seohyun sadly.

Taeng hyung, you love Tiffany ssi.... don't you? Your heart already give you the answer. asked Yoong (sighed).

Do i? Perhaps yes.... i am just afraid of heartaching. (Taeng's mind)

 

WE ARE GOING TO THE CLUB! shouted Yul (informing Taeng & Yoong) as Tiffany and Jessica already changed and ready to go.

Yoong, you follow them. Just keep me inform. said Taeng.

 

End of chapter Six

So..... Taeng gonna continue keep quiet? Tiffany gonna give up on him? And what will happen in the club?

This is getting more excited.... stay tuned, guys!

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 07.03.13