Plan

Why can't you love me?

 

After two weeks of hospitalisation. Taeng was discharged.

Tiffany have to stay for another week as her injury is more serious than Taeng.

Taetae, i am fine. I want to go home with you. said Tiffany whined.

Pani ah.... Be good and listen to the doctor. I will stay here with you. said Taeng smiled.

Jinja! You will stay here with me for another week? asked Tiffany happily.

Taeng nodded his head.

Yeah..... my Taetae is the sweetest. said Tiffany eye-smiled and kissed Taeng's cheek.

Taeng is blushing madly.

Ehem..... Yul hyung, we need to go now. said Yoong eye signal.

Oh yeah, our plan...... we need to work it out. said Yul smiled.

What plan is it? We can work together. asked Taeng curiously.

Taeng hyung, you are not suppose to leave here. said Yoong teased.

Yah! Taetae, what did you promise me earlier? asked Tiffany pouted.

If the plan got to do with our mission then i need to get involve. said Taeng stern.

All of them understand what Taeng is trying to say and nodded their as agreed.

Let's sit at the couch over there and discuss. said Taeng.

Ok, Yul hyung and i come up with a plan to lure the killer out. said Yoong.

I suppose the killer already know that Tiffany ssi is hospitalised. said Yul.

But during these two weeks, we don't see any suspicious people around the hospital. said Yoong.

Obviously, the killer don't have a clue which hospital Tiffany ssi is staying. said Yul.

We guess the killer will strike on his next target. said Yoong and looked at Jessica.

Omo....... what should i do? asked Jessica panic.

Don't worry, Sica. We have a plan already. said Yul patted her back.

Our plan is...... let the media know Tiffany ssi is being warded in this hospital. said Yoong.

WHAT? Fany will be in danger then.... No way! said Jessica protested.

Calm down.... Tiffany ssi will not be in danger. said Yul.

Are you guys planning to hide Pani and we will be the "patient" to wait for the killer? asked Taeng guessing.

BINGO! Taeng hyung, you are brilliant! said Yoong laughed.

That's a good idea. But we have to think of a place to hide Pani and Jessica. said Taeng.

Chief Lee had a villa nearby here, we can get his help. said Yul happily.

Great! I will make this request to him. said Taeng smiled.

 

Chief Lee agreed to lend his villa for this mission.

First of all, Seohyun has to inform the media about Tiffany admitted into hospital.

At the same time, the killer photo and identity has been released to the media.

Jay Park / 30 yrs old / Ex military officer = WANTED for murdering Ms Goo Hara. 

There's photo taking and interview going on.

After all the reporters left, Taeng and his team send Tiffany and Jessica to the villa secretly.

Taeng will be acting as Tiffany lying in the "A" class VIP room waiting for the killer to strike.

Two police officers will be stand-guard outside the VIP room.

Yul & Yoong will be watching the CCTV in the control room watching all exits, corridors, levels and the VIP room.

Tiffany and Jessica will be able to watch the CCTV connected to the VIP room and the conversation on walkie talkie.

Nothing happen after 3 days of observing.

Taeng hyung, do you think the killer won't come since we exposed him? asked Yoong use the walkie talkie to talk to Taeng.

He will come for the eye-witness. No witness means he will be free! said Taeng replied.

Taetae, do you miss me? I miss you badly..... said Tiffany whined.

Yes, Pani, I miss you too. Did you sleep well? asked Taeng in return.

No, i can't really sleep. I am worried. said Tiffany pouted.

Don't worry, Pani. We will catch him. said Taeng firmly.

Taetae, be careful. You know i can't lose you. said Tiffany whining.

I will, Pani. I can't wait to be by your side. said Taeng smiled.

Come on, guys! We are on the walkie talkie..... said Yoong couldn't stand the dovey lovey.

Yah! You both, stop the cheesy conversation, will you? said Yul couldn't take it too.

Yul..... are you ok there? asked Jessica concern.

*Jessica being to show her concern to Yul, ever since Yul saved her in the club*

Sica..... i-i am fine here. How about you? Did you eat well? asked Yul in return.

Yes, i did. How about you? asked Jessica concerned.

(NO....... BOTH OF US DO NOT HAVE APPETITE. WE MISSED YOU GUYS! - Tiffany shouted from behind).

Taeng and Yoong laugh out loud after they heard Tiffany. Both Yul and Jessica are blushing madly.

 

 

 

 

End of chapter 11

Hahahahaha...... Tiffany has made both Yul & Jessica feels awkwarded! Well done, Fany!

You guys could guess most properly this story is coming to the end....

Well, maybe i will end it another two more chapters.

The next chapter will be nabbed and peace..... stay tune. XD

 

From; Taenyyoz

Updated: 31.03.13