Confession

Why can't you love me?

 

Taetae..... called Tiffany and walk towards to the kitchen area.

Taeng raised his head and look at Tiffany.

It is Agent Kim. What can i do for you, Tippani ssi? asked Taeng coldly.

Taetae, i want to explain to you about Yul ssi and me.... said Tiffany anxiously. 

I don't see a point for explanation. Moreover, i don't interfere my team member's personal life. said Taeng coldly.

But that is important to me! I don't want you to mistaken, there's nothing between me & Yul ssi. said Tiffany.

It doesn't bother me at all, Tippani ssi. said Taeng and walk to the control room.

Tiffany felt hurt when she heard Taeng's word. But she didn't give up and wanted Taeng more.

 

Yoong, Seohyun, Yul, Jessica and Tiffany was sitting in the living room.

Yul, see what have you done! said Yoong in anger.

What did i do? asked Yul innocently.

You just made someone heart-breaking, moron! said Jessica and rolled her eyes.

Hey! Why you call me..... what did you just say? asked Yul surprised.

I'm sure Taetae saw it. Oh my god! I'm having a hard time to talk to him now. said Tiffany sadly.

Taeng oppa is not a unreasonable person. Talk to him, he will listen. said Seohyun smiling.

He don't even give me a chance to explain and he said "it doesn't bother him at all. said Tiffany with watery eyes.

Let me talk to Taeng hyun, together with Yul hyung. said Yoong.

Taeng hyung said that? Then it really don't bother him. said Yul smirked.

Shut up, Yul! We got to check it out before we made any conclusion. said Yoong.

Yeah moron! How could you assume that.... you are not Taeng ssi. said Jessica.

What is wrong with you guys now? I'm just stating the fact. said Yul defended.

Yoong and Jessica gave Yul a killer stare.

 

 

Tiffany couldn't sleep and lying on the couch, thinking of Taeng's attitude towards her. She close her eyes and in deep thoughts.

Taeng came out from the control room and saw Tiffany at the couch. He walked over to her, he thought Tiffany falls asleep.

She must be tired. Tippani ssi...... Tippani ssi....... wake up....... said Taeng trying to wake her up.

Tiffany heard Taeng's calling but she pretend to fall alseep and ignore him.

Guess i have to carry her to her room. said Taeng.

When Taeng bend down to carry Tiffany, suddenly Tiffany put her arms on Taeng's neck and grab him to fall on top of her.

T-Tippani ssi! Pls don't get the wrong idea! I didn't mean to xdmjhg..... said Taeng shocked.

Before Taeng could finish his words, Tiffany already kissed him wildly on the lips.

Taeng tried to get away from Tiffany's kisses but the kiss was so deep and passionate.

Taeng can't resist the hot kiss and respond to it.

Hmmmhpp......... both of them moaned a little while continued their kissing.

They breathed heavily after the hot kissing session.

Taeng suddenly regain his conscious and got up from Tiffany.

What's wrong, Taetae? asked Tiffany surprised.

Tippani ssi, i am sorry. I shouldn't have do that. said Taeng lie his head down.

Taetae, don't say sorry. You know that I LOVE YOU. said Tiffany confessed boldly.

Tiffany never confess to anyone before and it is always her suitors who did the confessing. 

Taeng felt numbed when he heard "you know that i love you" as his ex-fiancee used to said that to him. But it turned out to be betrayed.

I am really sorry. Pls forget about this and pretend nothing happen. said Taeng and walked into the control room.

Tiffany is disappointed of Taeng sudden cold reaction but she felt happy that Taeng return her kisses.

 

 

 

End of chapter Five

 

Hi All,

I'm sure you guys is happy to see this chapter right? At least, there is something going on between TAENY. XD

This is only the part 1 for confession, how many times must Tiffany confess to melt Taeng's heart? 

And Yul.... he likes Tiffany as well?

Stay tune..... XD

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated on: 02/03/13