My hero

Why can't you love me?

 

The doctor managed to remove the bullet from Yul's arm.

Doctor, how is he? asked Taeng.

Well, he is fine now. But he can't use his right arm for maybe a couple of months. said the doctor.

A couple of months? That must be very serious. said Yoong surprised.

His veins is slightly injured internally, so he needs more time to recover. said the doctor.

Anything that he can/cannot do at the meantime? asked Taeng.

At the moment, i think he can't even hold a mug. He have to see a Physiotherapist regularly to build up his strength. said the doctor.

Thanks, Doctor. said both Taeng and Yoong.

 

The wanted man - Jay Park has been sentenced for hanging for murdering and cause hurt to others. The case is closed.

Tiffany and Jessica is free now, they has go back to their usual life and resume their work.

They decided to move house and get their own apartment but next to each other.

And Tiffany wanted Taeng to move in with her, but Taeng rejected. He only agreed to stay overnight once awhile.

 

This day, Taeng, Tiffany, Jessica, Yoong and Seohyun visited Yul in the hospital.

Hey Yul, how you doing? asked Yoong smiling.

Hmm...... what can i do other than doing therapy? said Yul sighed.

You will recover, pal.... said Taeng smilied.

Yul ssi, you must have faith in yourself. said Tiffany smiled.

You can do it, Yul oppa. said Seohyun smiling.

Yah! You must recover! I will take care of you until you are back to one piece! said Jessica.

Mwo...... said Yul has a shock.

Sica feel very bad that you got injured because of her...... ermm.... us! said Tiffany giggling.

Fany ah....... said Jesicca blushed and slapped Tiffany's elbow.

The room was filled with laughter.

 

3 months has gone, Jessica has been visiting Yul everyday.

She feed him breakfast, lunch and dinner due to Yul's handicapped.

Yul and Jessica are getting closer each day, feeling developed too.

 

Tiffany and Jessica decided to quit modeling and open a fashion design company. 

They get Seohyun to join them as well. Their company named as JeTiSeo Style.

Business bloomed due to their famous name in South Korea.

 

This night, Tiffany is working late and Taeng is fetching her.

Taetae, wait for awhile. I need to go to the washroom. said Tiffany eye-smiled.

Sure, baby! said Taeng smiled and nodded his head.

But he realised Tiffany forgot to bring the washroom key for the private washroom.

While on the way to the washroom, Tiffany sensed someone is following her.  

She got panic and walked faster but realised she forgot to bring the key.

Just when she turn around and shouted...... Choi Siwon!

Whoa...... cool down, baby! Why are you so afraid to see me? said Siwon smirked.

Don't call me baby! What the hell do you want, Siwon? asked Tiffany shouted.

I just want to....... (leaned closer) get in touch with you (whisper in her ears). said Siwon smirked.

Yah! Get away from me..... said Tiffany pushed and struggled with Siwon.

Tiffany, you always reject me..... why can't you give me a chance? said Siwon tried to hug Tiffany.

Don't touch me.... I don't love you at all! said Tiffany shouting.

I bet your stern boyfriend can't satisfied you. Give it to me Tiffany..... you won't regret! said Siwon kissed Tiffany's neck and grabbed her .

Move your dirty hand away from her..... you ! said Taeng and throw Siwon on the floor.

Taeng........ said Tiffany cried and hugged him tightly.

Don't be afraid, i'm here for you baby. said Taeng patted Tiffany's back up and down.

YOU! Stern .... why don't you just get lost and let me have her! said Siwon scolded.

She is my precious, how dare you hurt her! And what makes you think i can't satisfied her? said Taeng in anger and punched him until he vomit blood and fainted.

Police arrived, Tiffany told the police bravely what's Siwon did and there is CCTV as prove.

Thanks Agent Kim. This jerk will get at least 10 years in jail as he has other molesting cases involved. said the police smiled.

 

It was already 11pm when Taeng send Tiffany home.

Baby, take a seat here. I will go and put the hot water for you. said Taeng.

Don't leave me..... i'm scared. said Tiffany cried and back-hugged Taeng.

Ok, i won't. Just...... cry out, you will feel better. said Taeng patted her back.

Taetae........... called Tiffany.

Yes baby? asked Taeng gently.

I want you to sleep with me tonight. said Tiffany demanded.

I am here for you baby. said Taeng ensure her.

Tiffany nodded her head in Taeng's shoulder and hugged him tightly.

Taetae......... called Tiffany again.

Hmm........... said Taeng.

It hurt............ said Tiffany.

Where did you get hurt, let me see.......... said Taeng anxiously.

Will you massage for me? asked Tiffany.

I will do anything for you, baby. Tell me where does it hurt? asked Taeng.

Here........ (Tiffany guide Taeng's hand to her ) he grabbed me just now. said Tiffany whispered.

B-Baby...... why don't you take a bath now? said Taeng blushed.  

 

 

 

End of Chapter 13

I am sorry to made Fany cried because of that Siwon. But i got him into jail, serve him right!

Whoooooohooooooooo................. i sensed coming on the next chapter! I will try my best on it! XD

Stay tuned, readers! Kekekeke!

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 05.04.13