Finally

Blind Date

 

 

 

Hyosung was in the middle of discussion with her colleagues regarding work matter when her phone suddenly rang. Smile creep upon her face when she saw the name on her phone screen.

“Yah, are you going to pick up the call or stare at it all day long? Answer the phone outside and please be hurry,” the head team, Dari shushed her.

Excused herself from the discussion, she got out from the meeting room and answer the phone.

“Hello oppa.”

“Hello Hyosung. How are you? Sorry I didn’t keep in touch with you for a few days. Works really have no mercy on me.”

“It’s okay, I understand. As long as you are healthy, I’m good with that.”

“But how come you didn’t call me at all? Don’t you miss me? Don’t you worry about me?”

“Hey, I’m busy too. Besides I do send you a text messages, didn’t I? It’s you who completely ignoring me.”

“I know and I’m sorry. How about if I do something to make it up?”

“Yeah you should but how?”

“Let me treat you a very nice dinner. I owe you a dinner, remember?”

“Of course. How could I ever forget that, haha.”

“Okay. I will pick you up at 7.00pm at your house. And wear a decent dress, will you?”

“Omo, are we going to a fancy restaurant? Okay I will. See you later then.”

 


 

Inside the car

“Oppa, where are we going?” Hyosung ask when she realized that Simon has drive into a residential area instead of shop lots. “I thought we are going to dine at a restaurant.”

“I said I’m going to treat you a nice dinner, isn’t it? Not necessarily we have to go to a restaurant to eat. Don’t worry, we almost there.”

They arrived at a condominium block and Simon parked his car at the reserved parking lot.

“We’re here, come let’s go,” Simon told Hyosung and lead the way.

 


 

Arrived at the 9th floor, Simon unlocked the door of house number 902 and revealed a simple house studio of black and grey as the main theme colour.

“Oppa, this is your house? Wow, never thought you are such a neat person. Look at how tidy the house is,” Hyosung amazed.

“Well, thank you. Besides this is your first time come here. You think I would let you see the messy side of me? No way, haha,” Simon laughed.

“You are too straight forward, oppa.”

“Anyway, can you imagine of living in this house? Is it comfortable enough for you?” Simon asks earnestly.

Hyosung trying hard to suppressed her smile and decided to play along, “Well I think if I live here, the house would be tidier, more colourful and less masculine. And I would put a vase of fresh flower in this living room to make it look livelier. Can I?”

“Okay as long as you promise you will not keep a vase of dead flower or let it become a place of mosquitoes to breed.”

“Promise. Anyway what is this nice smell? Do I smell pasta? Omo oppa, did you cook it yourself?” Hyosung exclaimed.

“Of course. You would be surprise of how much a good cook I am. Now let have a sit.”

Simon let Hyosung sat at the dining table and start bringing out the food. He have been preparing for everything. From the starter menu to main course with a white wine which went along well with the pasta; and not forgetting the sweet dessert. Both of them were enjoying the dinner and have a chat while been accompanying by a slow music.

When they were done with the so-called romantic dinner, Hyosung excused herself to go to the balcony to take a fresh air. From the balcony, you can see the view of Han River and an open night sky.

Since it is only the beginning of spring, the wind blows still a bit chilly and breezy and only a few stars make its appearance on the dark night sky. Yet, the view is still outstanding.

Hyosung was stand still at the balcony, enjoying the chillness that was creeping inside her when she suddenly felt a pair of strong arms encircled her waist from the back.

“Don’t you feel cold?” Simon asks while kissing her left ear.

Lean back, rest her head on Simon’s right shoulder and put her hands over his and enjoying his warmth on her back, she answered, “Not anymore. Oppa, this is so beautiful. You are so lucky you can enjoy this beautiful view every night.”

Tighten his hug and move a bit forward so that he can side glance her, “But watching it alone wasn’t as amazing as enjoying it together,” he said meaningfully.

Darted her attention from the night sky to Simon, she gave him a small smile.

Taking her smile as a good sign, he moved his head towards hers and closes any gaps between their lips. The awkward position did not stop them from deepen the kiss. Hyosung open a bit to give access for him to explore more of her sweet cavern.  They enjoyed their passionate kiss for a while before Simon finishing it off by nibbling her lower lip.

They were done kissing but Simon still did not move an inch his head from hers, gazing intensely into her eyes, “Hyosung, I am being serious now. Would you like to be my partner for the rest of our life? Not only as my wife, but also as my friend, my lover, the mother of my children, a shoulder for me to lean on and also a company during my old days. Will you?”

Stunned by his sudden proposal, she cannot breathe properly since she did not see this coming. But no matter how much Hyosung wanted to scream YES loudly, she stills a bit skeptical, “But oppa, don’t you think it is a bit early for us to tie the knot? We only knew each other for a few months. You barely know everything about me.”

Totally understand her insecurity, Simon replied, “Time does not matter because I have a lifetime to figure you out. Don’t you think this is fate? We met under a discomfort situation but we still managed to become friend and a close one too in no time. And you totally shut my eyes from looking at another woman and kept invading my mind all the time. What spell did you cast on me? I’m asking because it is really working.”

“Oh oppa, I never thought my magic love spell was so strong. I guess the love spell is the best spell ever,” Hyosung said happily.

Slipped his hand on his back pocket, he took out a small red velvet ring box. Open it and held out in front of Hyosung, it revealing a white gold ring with an emerald stone on top of it and being surrounded by a small diamonds. Inside the ring, a heart shape was engraved on it.

“Omo oppa, this is so beautiful. When did you prepare this?”

“Ever since I set my eyes on you. And this beautiful ring is only belonging to you. Let me ask you once again. Jeon Hyosung, will you marry me?”

Trying hard not to let a single tear drop from her eyes, she takes a deep breath and finally managed to voiced out, “Yes oppa. Because I love you, forever and always.”

Simon slipped the ring into Hyosung’s ring finger and sealed the promise with a sweet kiss, “Me too, love you forever and always.”

~ The End ~


A/N : Finally this story have come to its end... I'm having so much fun while writing this story.. i hope you readers have a good time reading this story too... Thank you so much for take your precious time to read and support this short story *bow 90 degrees*
 I appreciate all the comments and hopefully we will meet again...Bye lovelies....

P/S : Don't you think Simon is so sweet in this chapter?? ekekeke

P/S/S : Thank you so much to my dear dongseng, Sikreet for making me this wonderful chapter image...You know how precious you are to me, dear =)