Wedding

Blind Date

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZlYJEq2LsU -  (If You Love Me by NS Yoon G Feat. Simon Park)

 

Today is Sunhwa’s wedding day. Hyosung have asked Simon to be her partner for today. Without hesitate, Simon agree right away when Hyosung ask him.

Wearing a black suit, Simon looks tremendously handsome today. Cannot hide her amusement, Hyosung said “Oppa, you look so handsome in suit.”

“Thank you, Hyosung. You look stunning too. Thank God you’re not wearing white dress. If not, I might have mistaken you for the bride,” Simon joke.

The bride is Sunhwa while her groom is Jeesu, who happen to be Simon’s colleague. Sunhwa and Hyosung is a good friend since their high school time. Jeesu and Sunhwa have met each other through blind date and have gone out on a date together a couple of times before settle out to get married. Who knows a very short period of getting to know each other have bloom to a very meaningful relationship, indeed. Wise man said you cannot measure the love through time but through the heart. If your heart feels it, time does not matter anymore.

Everyone has settled down on their respective table and waiting for the wedding ceremony to take place. Jeesu is already at the altar while waiting nervously for his bride to come and join him at the altar.

“Hyosungie, did you know Jeesu is my colleague?” Simon asks her while waiting for the bride to make her entrance.

“Oh really? I never know that. I never had the chance to ask Sunhwa much about her and Jeesu. It happens so fast. By the time she told me about her wedding, she already busy with the preparation. Is Jeesu is a nice guy? I know they meet through blind date.”

“Not just nice guy but a very funny ones too. Your friend life will never be dull again.”

“Sunhwa is very funny too. I guess that is why they are getting along so well. I never thought that blind date could really work out. Look at those two beautiful and happy people,” Hyosung said while her eyes darted to Sunhwa who have join Jeesu at the altar.

“Me either,” Simon whisper while smiling at the couple who’s now exchange their vows towards each other.

Soon, Jeesu and Sunhwa have been announced as husband and wife. The wedding ceremony was over and the party began. Not only the bride and the groom were having fun dancing happily but the other attendees as well. One of them was Hyosung. She was the hot pick on that day, many guys have asked her to dance and she does not have the heart to say no to those gentlemen. Afterall this is a wedding party, everyone should be having fun, isn’t it? But not for Simon.

“What the devil? I could’ve sworn she was dancing with someone else just now.”

“Who?”

“Hyosung.”

Sunhwa just nodded, agreeing with him. She was dancing with Simon whom she realized have come to the wedding with Hyosung. It is very rare for Hyosung to come to an event with a guy friend. This is something new, so she wanted to know how deep and serious Simon-Hyosung relationship is. According to Jeesu, Simon is a very nice guy which means he could be a very good candidate for Hyosung.

Simon did not dance with anyone that night but since Sunhwa is the bride, the most important people on that day, Simon cannot say no when she insist him to dance with her. To Sunhwa’s surprise, Hyosung was dancing with several guys already, something that never happens before. Hyosung looks so stunning and glowing tonight. It was not to say that Hyosung was not beautiful before, she was always the lovely ones but always get overshadowed by her other friends before. Could it be because of love Hyosung looks so different tonight? That is what Sunhwa wanted to know. Taking this opportunity to talk to Simon, Sunhwa wanted to know his true feeling towards her best friend.

Just in case Simon was not aware of it, Sunhwa decided to emphasize it.

“She was dancing with someone else, now that you mention it,” she said now. “They’re cutting in on her partners. Not very sporting of them, but people this days are so impatient, don’t you know?”

“I didn’t know,” Simon grumbled.

Sunhwa smiled inwardly. He actually sounded a bit jealous. That was certainly more than she could have hope for now.

“I haven’t seen you dance with her tonight. Why don’t you ask her for a dance after this? Next would be the last song. I clearly can see that she wanted to dance with you too,” Sunhwa suggested.

“How did you know that?” Simon asks suspiciously.

“She has looked at our direction for a few times already. Trust me, I know her. You did not expect her to ask you for a dance, right?” Sunhwa insist.


“It’s about time for you to dance with me, isn’t it? It’s already the last song,” said Simon to Hyosung when she was bowing thank you to the gentleman who was dancing with her just now.

 Hyosung was disappointed to be honest. For some reason, she’d actually expected him to ask her to dance, at least once. But he hadn’t. He’d been dancing with Sunhwa or not dancing at all.

“I thought you will never ask,” Hyosung snarled.

Simon wasn’t paying the least bit of attention to where he was leading her in the dance; he was staring at her instead. And there was heat in his eyes that continued to warm her. When one of the gentlemen who had previously ask Hyosung to dance tried to do so again, he found Simon willing to defy convention with his refusal.

He went so far as to snarl, ”Get lost, man. She’s taken.”

Hyosung was embarrassed and thrilled at once, a difficult combination, and she made no remark at all. She simply enjoyed his hand on her back, his other hand clasping hers gently and every so often her pulse would leap when he accidently moved too close so that her s would brush against his chest.

She had no idea that these were practiced moves on his part that he was setting her up for seduction, and succeeding very well. And he couldn’t say when or why he’d made decision to have her. It hadn’t even been a decision. There was no choice involved. He simply had to have her now, his desire was that great.


In the middle of the last song, when Simon and Hyosung were swaying along the rhythm while staring intensely into each other eyes, someone have accidently nudged Hyosung from her back. And this action has made Hyosung to jerk forward, which means move towards Simon. Let’s called this is a sweet accident because not only Hyosung’s body bumped against him but her face as well. More specifically, her lips.  The sudden nudge have made her lips to press against his lips, accidently.

Too surprised, Hyosung did not budge at all and they stay in that position for a few seconds until Hyosung finally realized what exactly happen. She immediately breaks away from the so-called awkward kiss. Looked down to the floor, feeling so embarrassed of what had happen just now.

However for Simon, those little accidents have triggered his urge to kiss her again, more properly this time. Without any hesitation, he tighten his grasp on her back while his other hand which he clasped with her hand previously, he unclasped it and cupped her left cheek instead. Brought her face closer to him, he waits until she looks up to him.

She can feel his breath on her face, which means they are only a few inches away. This has made her own breath caught in . Her eyes rose up to meet his, and the moment they connected, his lips were pressing against hers. He gathered her in his arms. He holds her extremely close. And his tongue intruded immediately beyond her lips to explore deeply.

Cannot hold up anymore, Hyosung finally gave in to his kiss and kiss him back. “Nothing would go wrong if I respond to his kiss, isn’t it?”That is what on Hyosung’s mind when she brought up her hands to his neck, tightens their hug. She swears she could feel Simon smiled in their kiss.

 Suddenly it was time for the bride to toss her flower bouquet to the single ladies who intend to get married next. Whether they like it or not, Simon and Hyosung need to break away from their passionate kiss to give way for the custom.

Feeling flushed from their kiss, Hyosung immediately go away and stand closely to Sunhwa. Still thinking about the kiss and pay no attention to her surrounding, suddenly a bouquet of flower landed on her hands. This have made her eyes shoot up to the front and she can clearly hear Sunhwa said, “Congrats Hyosung, your turn might be come up soon.”

Shifting her gaze towards Simon who was standing opposite to her from across the hall, Simon winked at her and gave her a seducing smile. She can feel her cheeks blushing profusely and without she realized, she were smiling widely to him, showing her pink gum. There is nothing would go wrong after tonight.


A/N : Simon, seriously?? Kiss her at someone else's wedding?? Aigoo...Anyway I hope you readers happy with this chapter and able to imagine the scenarios...I'm having a hard time to put this in writing...Enjoy!!!