Getting Closer

Blind Date

 

                                           

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsk1XhWq5DQ (Special Girl by Infinite H Feat. Bumkey)

 

~Text~

“Hyosung, are you free tonight? Let’s go for coffee, my treat.”

“Okay. Same place?”

“Yes. See you there.”

 

At the coffee shop

“Oppa, you look tired. Are you okay?”

“I’m okay. It is just that I have so many works to do. I need my coffee to stay awake.”

“Oppa, you should go to sleep if you have time, not going out to have a coffee with me.”

“It’s okay, it’s been a while since we last meet. It’s not the same with texting or talk on the phone with meet face to face. So how are you? Have you been to any blind date lately?”

“You know that I don’t like it. The last blind date was the first and last for me. How about you? I bet you must go to a few after that, right?”

“Of course, I’ve been to one last week. A pretty girl but too bad she’s not my taste.”

“I think you are too demanding, oppa. What are you looking for in a girl? You said you meet girls for fun. Is being pretty is not enough?”

“Pretty is a must because that’s what make a guy pay attention to you. But attraction and charm what make a guy stay long with you.”

“Wow, what are you? A love guru now?”

“I’m a man with a lot of experiences, dear.”

“Let’s go home, oppa. You look so tired, you barely can open your eyes.”

“Let me send you home, Hyosung.”

 

In front of Hyosung’s house

Simon led Hyosung until to her doorway.

“Thank you oppa for the drink and also the ride. Text me when you have arrived at home, will you?”

“Sure.” Suddenly Simon came closer to Hyosung, put his left hand on her shoulder and kissed her forehead. “Goodnight, Hyosung,” and he left.

Hyosung was dumbfounded and not a single word manages to come out from until Simon’s figure disappears from her view.

“OMG, what did he do? Did he really kiss my forehead or am I being delusional?” without she realize a smile creep upon her face. She was happy, indeed.

As for Simon, he did not know why he did that. He suddenly has the urge to kiss her. Moreover, seeing her and how concern she is about him makes all his problems to fly away and he felt so peaceful. Maybe she is his ‘happy virus’. And now he becomes more determine to work hard since he has found his ‘tonic’.

 

~Text~

“Emergency, I need a partner to go to a friend’s party. Will you free yourself for tonight?”

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

“I have a date with TV tonight.”

“Is TV more important than me? You want me to come over now and beg you?”

“No, please don’t. You know I wouldn’t say no when you look at me with your puppy eyes.”

“Good. I will pick you up at 7.30pm.”

“Wait a second. What did I get in return?”

“You get to be my girlfriend tonight.”

Reading that line makes she blushed hard and her heartbeat suddenly become unstable. She always thought that Simon is a very good looking guy and he is pretty nice too. They have gone out together about a few times before, and she realizes many girls swoon over him despite the fact that she was there beside him. Nobody seems to pay any attention to her existence when Simon was next to her. The fact that Simon wants to be her friend and being so nice to her is more than she could ever ask. She feels so grateful eventhought she did not know how Simon actually felt about her. Up until now, she still believe that Simon treat her like she is his little sister because of her likeable character.

Put aside her thoughts, she immediately reply, “No oppa. I want food. Treat me to a nice dinner later.”

“Sure, whatever you said. See you later.”

Simon is smiling while reading her text. She and food was inseparable. He quite amused with her actually. Most girls tend to act to be a small eater when go out with a guy. Unlike them, she clearly shows that she loves food. So different yet so cute, that’s what his thought.

 

Outside Hyosung’s house

Hyosung was waiting for Simon to pick her up. As on cue, his car pulls over at her driveway. Simon got out from the car to greet her.

“Holy crap, what is she wearing? I know she have a nice figure but I never thought she have such a great body. Her face is so cute though,” Simon silently mumbled.

Hyosung was wearing a little black dress with bare-off shoulder which accentuates her figure and clearly showing her cleavage.

Clearing his throat, “What are you wearing, Hyosung?” Simon asks with a stern voice.

“You said we are going to a party. This is what I normally wear to a party.”

Sighed, “But this dress wouldn’t go well with the theme,” he desperately want her to change the clothes because he know she will clearly attract others attention if she wear something like that. Sharing her attention is not something that he has on his mind right now.

“What theme? You did not tell me earlier,” she whined.

Thinking hard, “You must wear a leather jacket, just like me,” Simon simply replied.

“But I don’t have leather jacket.”

“You can always wear mine. So go and change your clothes. This jacket wouldn’t go well with your dress.”

“But we’re going to be late.”

“It’s okay, as long as we will be there. Now go”

In the end, Hyosung wear long leather black pants with bedazzled red tank top to match with his leather jacket.

 

Infront of the club

“Oppa, you gave me your jacket and now you are not wearing any. Is it okay?”

“It’s okay, I actually never wear anything according to the theme. Now, let’s go in.”

Before Hyosung manage to say anything more, he grabbed her right hand and dragged her into the club.

 

Inside the club

Looking around the club, Hyosung saw all the girls are wearing either short dress or hot pants. None of them are wearing leather jacket like her.

“Oppa, you said the theme is leather jacket. How come none of them are wearing it?”

“Oh maybe I confused with another party. It’s okay, you still look great tonight,” while smiling sweetly to her.

 Receive the compliment from Simon makes her cheeks turns to red. However to hide her embarrassment, she said, “But not hot and y enough to attract others attention.”

“Why do you want to attract others attention when you had me, the hottest guy in town as your partner?” he ask her with a raised eyebrow.

Shocked with his answer, Hyosung replied, “But if you go flirt with other girl, what am I supposed to do?”

Looking straight into her eyes, “I won’t if you always stay by my side,” he said honestly.

Staring at him, again her cheeks turn red. This time, super red.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I don't really like this chapter, I think something was off but I don't know how to improve it...sobs sobs sobs mianhee =(

Anyway thank you to my friend, KKBerry for the wonderful picture...Thanks dear =D