At The Party

Blind Date

 

 

Stay true to his words, Simon really did not flirt with other girls that night since Hyosung was always there beside him. Not once they leave each other side, unless to go to the washroom.

Hyosung felt a slight pang of jealousy everytime there is a girl come to greet him and Simon would greet back while smiling sweetly to the girl.

Simon clearly aware that his friends are showing a lot of interest to Hyosung. With her cheerful character and with a beautiful gummy smile, who would not fall for her charms. Not to mention eventhought she is wearing a long pants, it is still so tight which showed her amazing S-line figure.

That is why Simon and Hyosung never leave each other sides. They afraid if they do so, someone else would snatch their partner. Little did they know that both of them are sharing the same feeling.

 The host of the party, Inati came to their table. “Hyosung-ah, are you having fun?”

“Yeah, Inati-oppa. Your party is awesome,” Hyosung showed her thumbs up to Inati.

“Hyosung-ah, let me pour your another drink. The night is still young,” Inati winked at her.

“It’s okay, Inati-oppa. I already have a few shots. I’m not a heavy drinker to be honest,” Hyosung replied shyly.

Turned to Simon, “How about you, my man? Another shot?” ask Inati.

Shifting his attention from the dance floor to Hyosung, “No hyung. I need to drive this lady home later, so I need to keep sober.”

Pouted, Inati replied, “These two people are not fun at all. Don’t complaint to me later saying I don’t treat you guys well,” and with that he left.

“Oppa, it’s okay if you want to get drunk. We can catch a cab later,” Hyosung assuring him.

“No Hyosung. I drive you here, so I must drive you home too.”

Amazingly how simple phrase from Simon could make Hyosung’s heart flutter. For Hyosung, he sounds like a responsible man and so caring.

As promise, both of them stay sober until the end of the party and Simon send Hyosung back to her home. Like always, Simon would accompany Hyosung until to her doorway. Just like last time, Simon leans closer to her and this time he wraps his arms around her petite figure and whisper slowly into her right ear, “Thank you Hyosung for tonight. I had so much fun.”

Being in his warm embrace, having him whisper ily with his husky voice into her ear really makes her heart beating rapidly and bring shiver down to her spine. As a response, she only manage nodded her head a few times.

Both were so immersed in their hug until, “Hyosung, are you home?” yelled Hyosung’s mom from inside the house.

Surprised hearing her mom’s voice, Hyosung immediately broke off from the hug and said, “Oppa, it’s getting late, you should get home.”

Put both his hands on her shoulder and leans closer to her face, he kissed her forehead and say, “Goodnight Hyosung.” With his hands still on her shoulder, he glances down at her, their face getting closer and closer. Only a few inches away and she practically can feel his breath on her, he stop and said, “Can I have my jacket back?”

Embarrassed, Hyosung immediately take off his jacket, handed it to him, mumbled goodnight, struggling to open the door, get inside and finally shut the door, all in one swift movement.

Once inside, Hyosung silently cursed to herself, “Oh my gosh, I seriously thought he is going to kiss me. What am I thinking? He never said that he like me. I must have gone crazy, yeah crazy. Crazy over him, urghh.” But she still imagines what does it feel if he really kiss her.

Chuckling over her reaction, Simon turns around to his car and headed to his home.

Once he arrived at home, he feels so lonely and this gives him the opportunity to think back about his actions earlier.

“Will she be mad at me? I was so close to kiss her already. It felt so right to have her in my arms, she fits perfectly. I do the right thing, isn’t it? I don’t want her to think that I was just toying with her feelings. I want her to realize that I don’t go out with any girls anymore except for her. Hopefully I do the right thing,” he silently thought.

Feeling uneasy, he text her.

“Hyosung, oppa have arrived at home safely.”

“Glad to know that. Oppa, goodnight and have a sweet dreams.”

For sure he will have a sweet dream. He still cannot remove the image of her wearing the little black dress earlier. That image keeps popping inside his head all night long.


 

A/N : Sorry for a very short update... Just to warn you guys ahead that I might take more times / days to update the next chapter... I already have the plot in my head but it is very hard to portray it in writing...I need to read more to get some inspiration...Sorry in advance...  

Edit : I re-read this chapter and I don't really like it...Sorry if I have disappoint you guys =( Thank you for stil showing your love to this story...