Chapter 6 - Wu Yi Fan

I Missed You

 

Daehyun grabbed Baekhyun's collar and started to punch him the face. Woohyun and Jongup tried to hold him back, but to no use.
 
"You son of a ! I trusted you! You made me lose the man that I love! What if that happened to Chanyeol huh? Wouldn't you feel the same way too? Huh?!" Daehyun shouted as he kept punching Baekhyun.
 
"Hyung, stop! I think they mean they no harm," Youngjae added. Daehyun dropped Baekhyun and stepped back. Jongup and the tall one, whose name was Chanyeol, carried the almost lifeless man into the house.
 
Sungyeol and Hoya attended to Baekhyun's wounds and bruises, which looked more like stab wounds than ones gotten from punches.
 
"Speak." Daehyun began.
 
"I think I'll answer for Baek, since we both mean the same thing." Chanyeol answered, looked at Baekhyun and held his hand.
 
"Don't tell me-" Sungjong chimed in. "-you finally happened?" Dongwoo continued. Yongguk registered a smirk on his face.
 
Sungyeol let out a scream. Everybody clapped. Daehyun let out a small laugh.
 
"Congratulations you two. You're finally together. To the best of my knowledge, you two kept playing hard to get with each other, even before Daehyun fell in love with Jongup." Youngjae chuckled and patted the new couple on the shoulder.
 
Youngguk butted in. "Wait! Don't tell me you also left the clan?!"
 
"Exactly. After what happened to Myungsoo and Sungyeol, we felt that leaving would be best. So we escaped during the night." Chanyeol described.
 
Baekhyun, who regained strength to talk, added, "But of course, not without adversity. Flaming Light's Kim Jonghyun betrayed us to the master and demanded a match with me. Well, being an excellent archer, I managed to shoot an arrow straight into his heart. We didn't leave 'til he died."
 
Chanyeol returned, "But wait. How come Myungsoo and Sungyeol are still alive?"
 
Myungsoo let out a small laugh and started to talk about how he and Sungyeol survived.
 
"Well, here it goes. Remember we were left to die in the forest? We waited until you were all gone. Sungyeol hid a stash of medicinal plants in his pants. He used them to easily cure our wounds. Thanks to Woohyun here our stuff were easily hidden in a cave not far from where we were executed. We lived there for almost six months until our stab wounds fully healed." He said with a poker face.
 
Sungyeol added, "We lived there with only plants and crows to eat, and we had to rely on to heat up our bodies in case the fire ran out." Chanyeol let out a very maniacal laugh, and the hyungs, Sunggyu and Yongguk, can't help but facepalm to Sungyeol's addition to the story. Junhong covered his ears and made LA-LA-LA sounds.
 
Chanyeol, Sungjong and Jongup sat closer to Sungyeol and asked him, "You had regularly? Who topped?" Myungsoo couldn't help but laugh hysterically to three's question. He then stated, "It would actually depend on who would have more energy and more robust on that day. Usually it's Sungyeol-hyung, but it's more pleasurable when I top."
 
Woohyun and Hoya then slapped Sunggyu's arms. "Kim Sunggyu! Stop facepalming yourself! You're not that innocent anyway!" Woohyun nagged.
 
"Okay. Back to the matter at hand. How can we make sure that we can trust you?" Yongguk asked the two.
 
"You have our word. And now Daehyun needs to know the truth. About the day that Jongup got lost." Said Baekhyun.
 
Daehyun raised an eyebrow and looked at Jongup. "What's Baekhyun talking about Jongup-ah?"
 
Jongup lowered his head and said, "It was my decision to fall into the sea. I asked Baekhyun and Chanyeol to corner me on a cliff. My plan was to perch on a cave on the side of the cliff, but instead I fell straight in to the sea. My whole plan backfired. I hope you forgive me hyung." He turned to Daehyun, who had a questioning look on his face.
 
Daehyun asked in frustration, "What was that for? For two years your loss made me feel so down, even when I already had a new life as a teacher. For two years, I thought of how I lost you for every single day, then now I learn you actually planned your disappearance all along. How could you Moon Jongup?"
 
Before Jongup could explain, Daehyun had already ran out of the house.
 
They all ran after the boy and chased him all the way to the corner where he hid. But when they got there, they only found his jacket, and a note which read:
 
If you want to see Jung Daehyun alive, surrender Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol to us. We will forget all that you have done against the clan and we will not inform the master of your whereabouts. Just leave a note at this corner if you still have any questions.
 
WU YI FAN.